ehem. OMSI - Forum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
ehem. OMSI - Forum

Dieses Forum wurde geschlossen. Das neue Forum befindet sich auf www.omnibussimulator.de/forum !

StartseiteStartseite  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

[WIP] Fictilandia

Nach unten 
+5
Passionsbus57
scania_n270ub
Smallhail741
michaeldavis
aarongilp
9 verfasser
AutorNachricht
aarongilp

aarongilp

Anzahl der Beiträge : 82

[WIP] Fictilandia Empty
BeitragThema: [WIP] Fictilandia   [WIP] Fictilandia Icon_minitimeSo 14 Aug - 10:24

Hi!
After some months of work, today I am here to present you a map I am making in narrow collaboration with a friend of mine (Ekaitz). The idea was simple: A long route, with a motorway/highway, state and secondary roads, some cities and villages and hilly zones, like a mountain pass. Several days of laying roads after, a 44 km long route was set, with a 30 km long mountain pass, 15-20 km of motorway, an airport and some other cool things Very Happy

Well, the briefing is done and here are the schematic map, the progress up-to-day and some screens.

[WIP] Fictilandia Mapa_fictilandia

Fictilandia
Roads long: More than 65 km (secondary streets in cities and villages are not counted)
Number of lines: At this time, 6 lines are working: L17 (suburban line, 9 km, to be extended in city), 101 (interurban line, 15 km), 102 (regional line, 44 km), A1 (regional line, 40 km), A2 (direct line, 10 km), A3 (suburban line, 13 km). More lines are coming as cities are growing.
Steepest gradient: 14% (in less than 200m)
Highest point: Coll del Pasteral, 560 m over 0-level.
Lowest point: An underpass in Ciutatgran, 6 metres below 0-level.

Progression
Laying of roads and streets: 90-95%
Terrain adaption: 60-70%
Decoration: 20-30%
Lines set: 75-85%
Testing: Only Ekaitz and I, at the moment.
Overall completion: 60-70%

And now, some screenshots:
[WIP] Fictilandia Omsi_fictilandia_1
[WIP] Fictilandia Omsi_fictilandia_2
[WIP] Fictilandia Omsi_fictilandia_5
[WIP] Fictilandia Omsi_fictilandia_8
[WIP] Fictilandia Omsi_fictilandia_9
[WIP] Fictilandia Omsi_fictilandia_11
[WIP] Fictilandia Omsi_fictilandia_13
[WIP] Fictilandia Omsi_fibus_2
[WIP] Fictilandia Omsi_fictilandia_16

As always, THERE IS NO RELEASE DATE as we work on the map when we can. No "When will the map be released?" posts, please!!! We both Ekaitz and I hope you will like our map, before and after release.

Cheers,
Aaron
Nach oben Nach unten
michaeldavis

Anzahl der Beiträge : 40

[WIP] Fictilandia Empty
BeitragThema: Re: [WIP] Fictilandia   [WIP] Fictilandia Icon_minitimeSo 14 Aug - 10:35

the screenshoots are butifuel, cant wait to have this map. Sry my english is not so good.
Nach oben Nach unten
Smallhail741

Anzahl der Beiträge : 300

[WIP] Fictilandia Empty
BeitragThema: Re: [WIP] Fictilandia   [WIP] Fictilandia Icon_minitimeSo 14 Aug - 11:12

I Can help with Beta-Testing at any point, as i have a lot of free time, so if you want any Beta-Testers Drop me a message with a link and i will try and write a full review. but these screens look Amazing!

Smallhail741
Nach oben Nach unten
scania_n270ub

scania_n270ub

Anzahl der Beiträge : 103

[WIP] Fictilandia Empty
BeitragThema: Re: [WIP] Fictilandia   [WIP] Fictilandia Icon_minitimeSo 14 Aug - 11:16

Amazing, Aarón! I love the map and the "Maexbic" ticket-printer is awesome Shocked Very Happy
Nach oben Nach unten
http://www.vbus.es
aarongilp

aarongilp

[WIP] Fictilandia Empty
BeitragThema: Re: [WIP] Fictilandia   [WIP] Fictilandia Icon_minitimeSo 14 Aug - 11:34

scania_n270ub schrieb:
Amazing, Aarón! I love the map and the "Maexbic" ticket-printer is awesome Shocked Very Happy
Yes, although I have no idea where this Maexbic ticket-machine is from Laughing I maybe downloaded it from a forum, but I'm not sure Very Happy (note the irony, please Very Happy)
Nach oben Nach unten
Passionsbus57

Passionsbus57

Anzahl der Beiträge : 47

[WIP] Fictilandia Empty
BeitragThema: Re: [WIP] Fictilandia   [WIP] Fictilandia Icon_minitimeSo 14 Aug - 11:43

Hello,

Nice screens!! I like the map!
Nach oben Nach unten
https://sites.google.com/site/passionsbus57lesite/
MijatChamp

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1

[WIP] Fictilandia Empty
BeitragThema: Re: [WIP] Fictilandia   [WIP] Fictilandia Icon_minitimeFr 23 Sep - 13:34

Is there any news about this map ???

I don't know why are they representing somenthing when they need more than a month to put a download link....

I will be boring right now and yes i will ask,when will this be finished? (it's your fault why am i asking this) Smile
Nach oben Nach unten
Bus2011

Bus2011

Anzahl der Beiträge : 642

[WIP] Fictilandia Empty
BeitragThema: Re: [WIP] Fictilandia   [WIP] Fictilandia Icon_minitimeFr 23 Sep - 14:43

Wow this is real work:)
I hope soon comes something new from you, since their peak!'

DE:
Wow das ist echte Arbeit Smile
Ich hoffe bald kommt was neues von euch , ihr seit Spitze !
Nach oben Nach unten
http://simulatorforum.forumprofi.de/index.php?page=Index
filipe231291

filipe231291

Anzahl der Beiträge : 152

[WIP] Fictilandia Empty
BeitragThema: Re: [WIP] Fictilandia   [WIP] Fictilandia Icon_minitimeFr 23 Sep - 19:04

Great map Wink
I want to ask if your going to make some changes on the repaint?
Nach oben Nach unten
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Galeria-fotogr%C3%A1fica-de-Filipe
aarongilp

aarongilp

[WIP] Fictilandia Empty
BeitragThema: Re: [WIP] Fictilandia   [WIP] Fictilandia Icon_minitimeSa 24 Sep - 9:19

filipe231291 schrieb:
Great map Wink
I want to ask if your going to make some changes on the repaint?
Well...the truth is that this repaint is ok for Ekaitz and me, so there is no intention to change it. I have to say that the one will be published with the map is the blue one, not the red and white. But...ideas are welcome to improve it.

MijatChamp schrieb:
Is there any news about this map ???

I don't know why are they representing somenthing when they need more than a month to put a download link....

I will be boring right now and yes i will ask,when will this be finished? (it's your fault why am i asking this)
I presented this map in order to see if expectation was rise and because is a WIP, which means some day will be finished, and that day is not so far. News, at this time: Airport and its surrounding area are finished. That, added to some decoration improvement in the Capaqui-Alladalt zone makes the release nearest than some weeks ago.

And..about the second phrase...developers like me or other people have private life and unexpected things are possible. At this point, I have no free time due to my work and, why not to say it, the driving school, as I am studying for getting bus driving license. So...that was not expected, those things happen. Start developing something and you will see that your previsions will be delayed by a lot of time.
Nach oben Nach unten
MaRtYN AirCrAfT

MaRtYN AirCrAfT

Anzahl der Beiträge : 5

[WIP] Fictilandia Empty
BeitragThema: Re: [WIP] Fictilandia   [WIP] Fictilandia Icon_minitimeSa 24 Sep - 23:15

The Maexbic machines link: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=5DA5UZZT

by Me lol!
Nach oben Nach unten
aarongilp

aarongilp

[WIP] Fictilandia Empty
BeitragThema: Re: [WIP] Fictilandia   [WIP] Fictilandia Icon_minitimeSo 25 Sep - 6:21

MaRtYN AirCrAfT schrieb:
The Maexbic machines link: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=5DA5UZZT

by Me lol!
Thank you!! It is a very nice reskin! And by the way, I like your Monbus Noge Touring on your avatar!
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

[WIP] Fictilandia Empty
BeitragThema: Re: [WIP] Fictilandia   [WIP] Fictilandia Icon_minitime

Nach oben Nach unten

[WIP] Fictilandia
Seite 1 von 1

Befugnisse in diesem ForumSie können in diesem Forum nicht antworten
ehem. OMSI - Forum :: OMSI-Design (english) :: Showroom-
Gehe zu: