ehem. OMSI - Forum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
ehem. OMSI - Forum

Dieses Forum wurde geschlossen. Das neue Forum befindet sich auf www.omnibussimulator.de/forum !

StartseiteStartseite  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

[SOLVED] Windows solid after repaint! IMPORTANT read if you repaint.

Nach unten 
AutorNachricht
cyberhost

cyberhost

Anzahl der Beiträge : 120

[SOLVED] Windows solid after repaint! IMPORTANT read if you repaint. Empty
BeitragThema: [SOLVED] Windows solid after repaint! IMPORTANT read if you repaint.   [SOLVED] Windows solid after repaint! IMPORTANT read if you repaint. Icon_minitimeDo 11 Aug - 3:54

I do not know how many people I have seen with this painting problem. It has taken me ages to find
the actuat cause but now I know. My HDD crashed 2 days ago so did a complete system restore. So when I came to do this paint and the windows looked like this I thought WTF????

[SOLVED] Windows solid after repaint! IMPORTANT read if you repaint. 2me65a9

But then I thought a bit harder and it came to me....... The only difference was that I had created my D92_tr_BS.TGA in........ PHOTOSHOP!

[SOLVED] Windows solid after repaint! IMPORTANT read if you repaint. 2q3rdj6

I had not installed paint.net yet. So I quickly downloaded paint.net and recreated my D92_tr_BS.TGA file. and as you can see my windows returned. So I looked a bit more into it and it turns out that:

Photoshop can not save a transparent tga file. It gives it a solid white background!

[SOLVED] Windows solid after repaint! IMPORTANT read if you repaint. 2q8xaqd

Paint.net however gives it a transparent background. SO basically DO NOT USE PHOTOSHOP to create the TGA file
Nach oben Nach unten

[SOLVED] Windows solid after repaint! IMPORTANT read if you repaint.
Seite 1 von 1