ehem. OMSI - Forum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
ehem. OMSI - Forum

Dieses Forum wurde geschlossen. Das neue Forum befindet sich auf www.omnibussimulator.de/forum !

StartseiteStartseite  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

MAP REQUEST

Nach unten 
4 verfasser
AutorNachricht
EZ

Anzahl der Beiträge : 2

MAP REQUEST Empty
BeitragThema: MAP REQUEST   MAP REQUEST Icon_minitimeSo 31 Jul - 10:00

Hello everyone !
First off, this being my first post and all, I'd like to say that the Omsi developers are awesome and have created a superb sim. I've been looking all over for a good bus simulator and now I've finally found it.
Now about the map request. I would love a map of my (small) hometown Tartu, Estonia, but sadly I'm not much of a mapper.That's why I was hoping I'd find a good mapper who's willing to take this project around here.
this is the link to a list of bus lines in Tartu with the route maps and schedules: peatus (dot) ee/#city;tartu-linn/eng
What do you guys say? Anyone up for it? It would be much appreciated.
Nach oben Nach unten
Marpe

Marpe

Anzahl der Beiträge : 582

MAP REQUEST Empty
BeitragThema: Re: MAP REQUEST   MAP REQUEST Icon_minitimeSo 31 Jul - 10:03

Hello, welcome to the forum. You should post this in the wishes and suggestions, not here in Real Maps. This section is only for finished maps with download links. Smile

Good luck getting your map!
Nach oben Nach unten
835sedici

835sedici

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1476

MAP REQUEST Empty
BeitragThema: Re: MAP REQUEST   MAP REQUEST Icon_minitimeSo 31 Jul - 10:20

moved... and btw... normally, map requests are not very usefull... try by yourself with the editor.
Nach oben Nach unten
NotSure

Anzahl der Beiträge : 23

MAP REQUEST Empty
BeitragThema: Re: MAP REQUEST   MAP REQUEST Icon_minitimeMo 1 Aug - 14:10

there is no link in your message or am i missing it somewhere?
i found a network map somehow and it looks like a nice city, i might try out doing it after i get back from vacation...
how many lines are there? how big is the city?
biggest problem with creating real cities are custom roads and intersections...
since i'm having problems doing them in Blender and until 3dsmax becomes compatible i can't guarantee i'll be able to make them...
besides that, it would be doable but it takes a lot of time and dedication to make a whole city.
Nach oben Nach unten
EZ

Anzahl der Beiträge : 2

MAP REQUEST Empty
BeitragThema: Re: MAP REQUEST   MAP REQUEST Icon_minitimeSa 6 Aug - 7:03

The link is there, but I was restricted from adding it for some reason. www (dot) peatus (dot) ee/#city;tartu-linn/eng
Currently there are 23 lines (21 and 22 run in the early morning) plus 2 commercial lines. Some lines like 23, 24 and 26 have been removed for the summer.
The town covers an area of 38km2 and has a pop of about 100000.
There is also a youtube user who has posted some lines on his channel named allankahar.
I appreciate you taking interest, you have my thanks.
Good luck with the mapping !
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

MAP REQUEST Empty
BeitragThema: Re: MAP REQUEST   MAP REQUEST Icon_minitime

Nach oben Nach unten

MAP REQUEST
Seite 1 von 1