ehem. OMSI - Forum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
ehem. OMSI - Forum

Dieses Forum wurde geschlossen. Das neue Forum befindet sich auf www.omnibussimulator.de/forum !

StartseiteStartseite  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

Time from start to terminus need help ! ! !

Nach unten 
2 verfasser
AutorNachricht
Rusek

Anzahl der Beiträge : 18

Time from start to terminus need help ! ! !  Empty
BeitragThema: Time from start to terminus need help ! ! !    Time from start to terminus need help ! ! !  Icon_minitimeSo 24 Jul - 19:43

Hello ! I've got a problem with OMSI Editor, i've add some bus stops to route 301 in Bad Kinzau. Now i need to change the time between start and terminus in editor, but I can't. Because when I'm trying to do that then it still keeps the same. ; /

screen : https://2img.net/r/ihimg/photo/my-images/196/starten.jpg/

As you can see i need it to be 9.000 but when I'm pressing close button then it still keeps 5.000.
Anyone help ?

Thanks !
Nach oben Nach unten
Maerkertram

Anzahl der Beiträge : 303

BeitragThema: Re: Time from start to terminus need help ! ! !    Time from start to terminus need help ! ! !  Icon_minitimeSo 24 Jul - 21:53

Did you push Enter after the typing of the new value? (color changing between blue and black)
Nach oben Nach unten
Rusek

Anzahl der Beiträge : 18

BeitragThema: Re: Time from start to terminus need help ! ! !    Time from start to terminus need help ! ! !  Icon_minitimeMo 25 Jul - 9:36

Man you are right. Very Happy I didn't know that, I pressed enter and it works ! ! ! Very Happy

Thanks x2. !

Problem is solved. ; )
Greetings from Poland Wink
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: Time from start to terminus need help ! ! !    Time from start to terminus need help ! ! !  Icon_minitime

Nach oben Nach unten

Time from start to terminus need help ! ! !
Seite 1 von 1