ehem. OMSI - Forum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
ehem. OMSI - Forum

Dieses Forum wurde geschlossen. Das neue Forum befindet sich auf www.omnibussimulator.de/forum !

StartseiteStartseite  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

Got to thank..

Nach unten 
3 verfasser
AutorNachricht
JunGRail

Anzahl der Beiträge : 512

Got to thank.. Empty
BeitragThema: Got to thank..   Got to thank.. Icon_minitimeFr 22 Jul - 18:35

The people who are cracking on with developing for OMSI, Im trying to get my head around blender but it's just illogical, I make music and it was easier to learn the process of doing those tasks. Seems the simple things like click and sculpt aren't so in Blender, If i could draw what i wanted to design that would be much quicker!

So thanks to those that are skilled at using such applications, I can see why it's only a minute few that can do such tasks

I'll leave it to the professionals Shocked
Nach oben Nach unten
krtz07

Anzahl der Beiträge : 413

Got to thank.. Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Got to thank..   Got to thank.. Icon_minitimeFr 22 Jul - 19:00

It takes a great deal of patience to embark on this kind of feat. Well my advice to you is to start with something simple such as a bus stop pole. That would be extremely easy to make. Once you figure out how to do that, upgrade the bus stop to something like a bus sheller with an waiting area. Something different and more modern then what is in OMSI. Just take baby steps, I used to think that scripting in OMSI would be impossible to figure out, but me as well as several others figured the gust of the syntax out.
Nach oben Nach unten
http://www.philadelphiatransitvehicles.info
JunGRail

Got to thank.. Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Got to thank..   Got to thank.. Icon_minitimeSa 23 Jul - 15:33

krtz07 schrieb:
It takes a great deal of patience to embark on this kind of feat. Well my advice to you is to start with something simple such as a bus stop pole. That would be extremely easy to make. Once you figure out how to do that, upgrade the bus stop to something like a bus sheller with an waiting area. Something different and more modern then what is in OMSI. Just take baby steps, I used to think that scripting in OMSI would be impossible to figure out, but me as well as several others figured the gust of the syntax out.

I agree it does, but i learnt photoshop fairly quickly, total different ball park but navigation is just the btch with this program, I had a look at AC3D although a lot simpler, if you wish to model a square you can, but yes blender is like Logic in music making, much more professional, but professional doesn't mean complicated, it should mean logical

Still a simple design of something should be sufficient but basic doesn't run with the tutorials i saw.
Nach oben Nach unten
NotSure

Anzahl der Beiträge : 23

Got to thank.. Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Got to thank..   Got to thank.. Icon_minitimeMo 1 Aug - 14:39

gotta agree with you on your opinions... navigation in Blender is totally different than in 3dsmax or Maya, i still can't get used to it, knowing photoshop and illustrator just makes things even worse... I can't remember all those shortcuts!
Nach oben Nach unten
JunGRail

Got to thank.. Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Got to thank..   Got to thank.. Icon_minitimeDi 2 Aug - 18:22

Heh yeah i agree NotSure,

I've got a hold of 3DS max will check out a poly modelling tutorial seems like its straight forward.
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

Got to thank.. Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Got to thank..   Got to thank.. Icon_minitime

Nach oben Nach unten

Got to thank..
Seite 1 von 1

Befugnisse in diesem ForumSie können in diesem Forum nicht antworten
ehem. OMSI - Forum :: OMSI - The Omnibus Simulator (english) :: General discussion-
Gehe zu: