ehem. OMSI - Forum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
ehem. OMSI - Forum

Dieses Forum wurde geschlossen. Das neue Forum befindet sich auf www.omnibussimulator.de/forum !

StartseiteStartseite  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

Creating new splines and crossings?

Nach unten 
2 verfasser
AutorNachricht
StoneC0ld1

Anzahl der Beiträge : 35

Creating new splines and crossings? Empty
BeitragThema: Creating new splines and crossings?   Creating new splines and crossings? Icon_minitimeDo 21 Jul - 23:35

Is there any decent english tutorial or other instruction on how to create new splines or crossings?

I see there's one in German included with the German unofficial SDK package, but was never translated into English, which doesn't help me...

Has anybody created an english how-to on creating splines and crossings that I'm not finding for whatever reason?
Nach oben Nach unten
faaabiiii

Anzahl der Beiträge : 608

BeitragThema: Re: Creating new splines and crossings?   Creating new splines and crossings? Icon_minitimeFr 22 Jul - 18:06

Doesn't Google Translator help you?
Nach oben Nach unten
StoneC0ld1

Anzahl der Beiträge : 35

BeitragThema: Re: Creating new splines and crossings?   Creating new splines and crossings? Icon_minitimeSa 23 Jul - 4:26

With the less-than-ideal grammar and occasional words it fails to translate, I was hoping to avoid using Google Translate to translate it for myself. But, since that appears to be the only avenue open to me, I have now finished doing that with the text. Now I just need to update the images with labels to translate the labels.

But, my question still stands about making splines. The SDK has nothing at all about making splines, and splines are not made in the same way as crossing objects.
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: Creating new splines and crossings?   Creating new splines and crossings? Icon_minitime

Nach oben Nach unten

Creating new splines and crossings?
Seite 1 von 1