ehem. OMSI - Forum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
ehem. OMSI - Forum

Dieses Forum wurde geschlossen. Das neue Forum befindet sich auf www.omnibussimulator.de/forum !

StartseiteStartseite  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

MAN 2K CNG HELP!!!!!!!

Nach unten 
4 verfasser
AutorNachricht
MichaelCharlesPT

Anzahl der Beiträge : 3

MAN 2K CNG HELP!!!!!!! Empty
BeitragThema: MAN 2K CNG HELP!!!!!!!   MAN 2K CNG HELP!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMi 20 Jul - 16:37

Hi everybody, can somebody make a MAN 2K CNG, for OMSI?
Its a very cool bus, and I think that you maybe like him, I don´t know hoe to make buses for OMSI, so if somebody knows tell me the name of the software (not blender, please), and I make the bus.

Thanks very much to all who answer me Smile
Nach oben Nach unten
MANSD202FAN

MANSD202FAN

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1106

BeitragThema: Re: MAN 2K CNG HELP!!!!!!!   MAN 2K CNG HELP!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMi 20 Jul - 17:07

MichaelCharlesPT schrieb:
Hi everybody, can somebody make a MAN 2K CNG, for OMSI?
Its a very cool bus, and I think that you maybe like him, I don´t know hoe to make buses for OMSI, so if somebody knows tell me the name of the software (not blender, please), and I make the bus.

Thanks very much to all who answer me Smile

Thats a bad question! Rolling Eyes
You know any don't want to make that for you or any!
When you like the bus then make it! Wink
Nach oben Nach unten
MichaelCharlesPT

BeitragThema: Re: MAN 2K CNG HELP!!!!!!!   MAN 2K CNG HELP!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMi 20 Jul - 17:11

yah, I know that, but I don´t know what is the software, its just that.

I just want to know what is the name of the software Smile
Nach oben Nach unten
MANSD202FAN

MANSD202FAN

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1106

BeitragThema: Re: MAN 2K CNG HELP!!!!!!!   MAN 2K CNG HELP!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMi 20 Jul - 17:18

MichaelCharlesPT schrieb:
yah, I know that, but I don´t know what is the software, its just that.

I just want to know what is the name of the software Smile

Searsh on Google "Blender 49a" thats the best version! Wink
Nach oben Nach unten
krtz07

Anzahl der Beiträge : 413

BeitragThema: Re: MAN 2K CNG HELP!!!!!!!   MAN 2K CNG HELP!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMi 20 Jul - 18:43

Well your best bet really is that if you want the model done right, you need to do it yourself. If you get someone to do something for you, then chances are it will lead to disaster down the road. Only you know what you want!! It will take time and patience for you learn to 3d modeling techniques. I will give you some advice though, start with something small, if you are going to do a bus, start out with some research first, try and get the dimensions as well as an blueprint. Once that is done, start with its shell, do not worry too much with its front or back just yet. Patience is the key, nothing good will come from just a 3d box on wheels Smile. The more patience you have, the better you will become. Also do not become intimidated at the fact that a bus is one large project, considered it as one large object with many sub projects. Do one project at a time such as the shell, front and back of the shell, interior seating/flooring, etc. Start with Constructing just a basic shell, the detailing will come later as you as your 3d modeling experience strengths up. The problem with some modelers is they do not know where to begin! Remember, complex devices starts with the most basic components first.

Zuletzt von krtz07 am Mi 20 Jul - 19:42 bearbeitet; insgesamt 1-mal bearbeitet
Nach oben Nach unten
http://www.philadelphiatransitvehicles.info
MichaelCharlesPT

BeitragThema: Re: MAN 2K CNG HELP!!!!!!!   MAN 2K CNG HELP!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMi 20 Jul - 19:31

Thank you very much for the help Smile

Nach oben Nach unten
CityBus

Anzahl der Beiträge : 122

BeitragThema: Re: MAN 2K CNG HELP!!!!!!!   MAN 2K CNG HELP!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeDo 21 Jul - 19:42

The start to create a 3D model is hard you really need a lot motivation and your first model will most likely not be the best. A view years ago I also asked people to create a bus for me but ofcourse nobody actually did it. So I`d decided to try it myself and with a lot of patience I actually made something which looked like a car (starting with something small is the best thing).

I use Zmodeler and I`ve learned the program with the following tutorials: http://www.etspe.ca/zmt/

To give you a impression of what you can achieve with Zmodeler:

My very first 3D model

MAN 2K CNG HELP!!!!!!! Screen1cj2

The first bus I`ve made with it

MAN 2K CNG HELP!!!!!!! Scr2

And this bus also contained many mistakes but back then I was very happy with the result. A view months ago I have complete rebuild this bus so this one will also be available for OMSI. I will try to give a update on this project as soon as possible in my own topic.

Sidenote: I do not have experience yet with converting 3D models from Zmodeler to OMSI. It is possible that you have to export it to another 3D program first and this can be difficult. So maybe it is a good idea to just try Blender because I think that one can export to OMSI directly. But a view weeks ago somebody gave a link to a program which converts Zmodeler format to the OMSI format but as I didn`t tried it yet, I don`t know if it really works.

Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: MAN 2K CNG HELP!!!!!!!   MAN 2K CNG HELP!!!!!!! Icon_minitime

Nach oben Nach unten

MAN 2K CNG HELP!!!!!!!
Seite 1 von 1

Befugnisse in diesem ForumSie können in diesem Forum nicht antworten
ehem. OMSI - Forum :: OMSI-Design (english) :: General 3D modelling-
Gehe zu: