ehem. OMSI - Forum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
ehem. OMSI - Forum

Dieses Forum wurde geschlossen. Das neue Forum befindet sich auf www.omnibussimulator.de/forum !

StartseiteStartseite  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

Is it possible to take a D92 and make it topless?

Nach unten 
2 verfasser
AutorNachricht
cyberhost

cyberhost

Anzahl der Beiträge : 120

Is it possible to take a D92 and make it topless? Empty
BeitragThema: Is it possible to take a D92 and make it topless?   Is it possible to take a D92 and make it topless? Icon_minitimeMo 18 Jul - 19:49

Hi,

So I am really into bus repaints but want to start delving deeper.

I have this overwhelming urge to make a topless bus. But I just can think how I would do it. The fact the templates are bmp means there is no transparency to use.
What would I have to adjust to tell the repaint tool to stop halfway up the top set of windows??????

Anyone got a suggestion?
Nach oben Nach unten
Marpe

Marpe

Anzahl der Beiträge : 582

BeitragThema: Re: Is it possible to take a D92 and make it topless?   Is it possible to take a D92 and make it topless? Icon_minitimeFr 22 Jul - 10:19

If you mean - completely taking a chainsaw and cutting off the very first floor with seats and everything - some people in the German section have done it. Although, they haven't released it. Smile
Nach oben Nach unten
cyberhost

cyberhost

Anzahl der Beiträge : 120

BeitragThema: Re: Is it possible to take a D92 and make it topless?   Is it possible to take a D92 and make it topless? Icon_minitimeFr 22 Jul - 12:19

Those DAMN germans! Laughing always gotta be first.

But what I had in mind was like a topless tourbus. Seats would still be intact with a railing around the top. Kinda do some booze cruises round berlin lol!
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: Is it possible to take a D92 and make it topless?   Is it possible to take a D92 and make it topless? Icon_minitime

Nach oben Nach unten

Is it possible to take a D92 and make it topless?
Seite 1 von 1