ehem. OMSI - Forum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
ehem. OMSI - Forum

Dieses Forum wurde geschlossen. Das neue Forum befindet sich auf www.omnibussimulator.de/forum !

StartseiteStartseite  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

Bus repaint problem

Nach unten 
2 verfasser
AutorNachricht
arpolice

arpolice

Anzahl der Beiträge : 5

Bus repaint problem Empty
BeitragThema: Bus repaint problem   Bus repaint problem Icon_minitimeMo 18 Jul - 10:51

Good afternoon. I make my repaint based on real bus that is owned by Russian transport company (city of Izhevsk). But I have some problems. I attached a couple of screenshots which illustrate the situation. So: I need to remove yellow frames around the route indicators and to remove yellow emblem; to remove 'Sichtkarten Kasse', to repaint the wheels, salon and flags. I need to change textures of this bus (concretely this one).

So, things I need to change are marked out right here:
Bus repaint problem 7e0cd7bb43e5bafcc63498ca8fc490e6
Bus repaint problem Ab7e3d2f3c786ac69a208ae6eb13b9d5

Best wishes from Russia.
Nach oben Nach unten
cyberhost

cyberhost

Anzahl der Beiträge : 120

BeitragThema: Re: Bus repaint problem   Bus repaint problem Icon_minitimeMo 18 Jul - 12:16

What base are you using for your repaint. D92_01_BS.bmp is the one you should use. I did read somewhere about this problem but can not remember where?
Nach oben Nach unten
arpolice

arpolice

Anzahl der Beiträge : 5

BeitragThema: Re: Bus repaint problem   Bus repaint problem Icon_minitimeMo 18 Jul - 12:21

Yes, i used the D92_01_BS.bmp and D90_02_BS.bmp (roof).
Nach oben Nach unten
cyberhost

cyberhost

Anzahl der Beiträge : 120

BeitragThema: Re: Bus repaint problem   Bus repaint problem Icon_minitimeMo 18 Jul - 12:30

Found it!

https://omnibussimulator.forumieren.com/t3943-please-help-problems-with-repaint-textures

What I would suggest is downloading the modded pack of templates. http://www.speedyshare.com/files/27577702/Templates_von_Desrupter.rar

You will have no problems with it and the templates have been modified so you can paint over the windows like my repaint below.

Bus repaint problem 4rq54m

After reading the tut in german (which I slightly understand due to afrikaans being spoken in south africa) I made a 5 min video tut on painting

Code:

This is a quick tutorial on painting over windows of busses.

Few things you need first:
Download the template package located at bottom of post. These have already been modified to have the windows painted over. Also all other textures are removed so choose what you want to use and copy it into your templates folder inside omsi http://www.multiupload.com/XQMP9C0PYM

Then you will need Paint .Net (photoshop does not sasve the correct formats and screws everything up)
http://www.getpaint.net/download.html

Now you have everything we can start.

I have already taken the d92_01 and d90_02 templates and placed them in a new dir. rename both files to:
D92_01_YOUR BUS NAME.bmp and D90_02_YOUR BUS NAME.bmp

Now open D92_01 in P .Net
Now import another picture you would like to paint on the windows.

Now save the file. (If you use photoshop you will need to open the image again in windows paint and just save it. This puts it into the correct bmp format for the repaint tool)

Now create a new layer and mark with your rectangle tool where your image is. On the new layer flood fill the rectangle with grey (#404040)

Create another layer and do the same for the other side of the bus.

Now sitch off the very bottom layer (should be the bus main file)

Take one of the grey layers and select the grey block. Now apply a gausian blur of 132 to 200. Do the same for the other grey layer.

In photoshop select "save as" and choose "TGA"..... THE FILE NAME MUST BE...... D92_tr_YOUR BUS NAME.tga
If you do not change the 01 to tr it will not work.

Now use the repaint tool and create your two dds files.

Now create a .cti file with thte following in it:

tutorial

[item]
tutorial
farbschema_tex1
D92_01_tutorial.dds

[item]
tutorial
farbschema_tex2
D92_02_tutorial.dds

[item]
tutorial
farbschema_trans
D92_tr_tutorial.tga

Just change the file names yo your one.

Copy the 2 x dds 1 x tga 1 x cti to your "Werbung_D92" directory in the man 202 dir.

Start omsi and enjoy.

Video tut silent but just quickly shows how to do it.
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: Bus repaint problem   Bus repaint problem Icon_minitime

Nach oben Nach unten

Bus repaint problem
Seite 1 von 1