ehem. OMSI - Forum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
ehem. OMSI - Forum

Dieses Forum wurde geschlossen. Das neue Forum befindet sich auf www.omnibussimulator.de/forum !

StartseiteStartseite  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

Logic 3 Steerng wheel Problem.

Nach unten 
4 verfasser
AutorNachricht
NycDude66

Anzahl der Beiträge : 10

Logic 3 Steerng wheel Problem. Empty
BeitragThema: Logic 3 Steerng wheel Problem.   Logic 3 Steerng wheel Problem. Icon_minitimeSo 17 Jul - 14:59

Hello, This may not be about the game but I am firstly going to see if it is before contacting the people where I got it from. I have a Logic 3 steering wheel and this is the story:
I am just driving along, concentrating, happy all of a sudden the wheels just turn right throwing my bus off the road and into someone's house or something. It is annoying but I tested it without driving. Sitting at the terminus not even touching the steering wheel and all of a sudden the front wheels turn right all the way and back in a split second (Well not that quick). If it is to do with the settings please reply and help.

Cheers, Luke.
Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral
Nach oben Nach unten
835sedici

835sedici

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1476

BeitragThema: Re: Logic 3 Steerng wheel Problem.   Logic 3 Steerng wheel Problem. Icon_minitimeSo 17 Jul - 15:48

First: Please fix the topic's theme color to neutral: black.

And, you're right, that doesn't sounds like an omsispecific problem. Try another game, see if the same happens again.. i bet, there is a malfunction in your wheel. how old is it? still in guarantee? just bring it back to where you bought it, with that problem.
Nach oben Nach unten
Marpe

Marpe

Anzahl der Beiträge : 582

BeitragThema: Re: Logic 3 Steerng wheel Problem.   Logic 3 Steerng wheel Problem. Icon_minitimeSo 17 Jul - 16:16

835sedici schrieb:
First: Please fix the topic's theme color to neutral: black.

And, you're right, that doesn't sounds like an omsispecific problem. Try another game, see if the same happens again.. i bet, there is a malfunction in your wheel. how old is it? still in guarantee? just bring it back to where you bought it, with that problem.
I agree with sedici, first of all you should try it in an other game.

And, you're not the only one with this problem, I found this thread on an other forum:

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f59/logic-3-steering-wheel-controller-451121.html

Nach oben Nach unten
NycDude66

BeitragThema: Re: Logic 3 Steerng wheel Problem.   Logic 3 Steerng wheel Problem. Icon_minitimeSo 17 Jul - 17:43

I tried it on another game and it didn't happen. It is only OMSI and is it against the forum rules to post your title in a colour because I just do it for the fun of it and I can easily find my post.
Nach oben Nach unten
835sedici

835sedici

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1476

BeitragThema: Re: Logic 3 Steerng wheel Problem.   Logic 3 Steerng wheel Problem. Icon_minitimeSo 17 Jul - 17:45

So you should read them again... Rolling Eyes
(title color fixed)
Nach oben Nach unten
Synthesizer Man

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1

BeitragThema: Re: Logic 3 Steerng wheel Problem.   Logic 3 Steerng wheel Problem. Icon_minitimeDo 28 Jul - 15:06

NycDude66 schrieb:
Hello, This may not be about the game but I am firstly going to see if it is before contacting the people where I got it from. I have a Logic 3 steering wheel and this is the story:
I am just driving along, concentrating, happy all of a sudden the wheels just turn right throwing my bus off the road and into someone's house or something. It is annoying but I tested it without driving. Sitting at the terminus not even touching the steering wheel and all of a sudden the front wheels turn right all the way and back in a split second (Well not that quick). If it is to do with the settings please reply and help.

Cheers, Luke.

Hello there.

I've been reading this topic with interest, and I suggest you read my review of the Logic 3 steering wheel on Amazon. I'm the one who references OMSI in the review. Can't post the link but I will try to PM you. You're certainly not alone with this problem. I purchased a Logic 3 Topdrive steering wheel (the red one) specifically for use in OMSI and the other truck simulators. When I received it, I set the indicators to buttons 3 and 4. The right paddle switch (4) wasn't working, unless pressed really hard and even then it rarely worked. Also, the indicators would often come on by themselves. I then encountered the same problem as you. The bus would suddenly shoot off the road. I stopped the bus, and the brake applies (you can hear the hiss) then the steering goes fully to one side for a split second.

I opened the wheel, and the wires were a bad state. I reckon when they put the bolt through to hold the wheel to the spindle, it caught the wires and stripped the insulation off them.

I sent the wheel back to Play.com and received a new one. Guess what....

Although the buttons did work, the indicator still came on randomly. Furthermore the steering twitch was still there. I've found two ways to minimise this which are unsatisfactory.

1: Always keep the wheel moving, especially when driving down straights. The steering wheel often works OK for the first hour only, then the twitching happens more regularly. This is when I put the wheel away and try again the next day. The result is I only get to drive 3 runs on Bad Kinzau before the bus becomes uncontrollable.

I will be in contact with Logic 3 shortly on the issue, and suggest you return the wheel and get a more expensive one by a more reputable brand.

I get the same glitch on UK Truck Simulator, with the brakes coming on and the steering going to one side for a split-second, but this doesn't usually result in a crash, probbaly because the game's input is less sensitive.
Nach oben Nach unten
NycDude66

BeitragThema: Re: Logic 3 Steerng wheel Problem.   Logic 3 Steerng wheel Problem. Icon_minitimeSa 30 Jul - 11:13

Synthesizer Man schrieb:
NycDude66 schrieb:

Cheers, Luke.

Hello there.

I've been reading this topic with interest, and I suggest you read my review of the Logic 3 steering wheel on Amazon. I'm the one who references OMSI in the review. Can't post the link but I will try to PM you. You're certainly not alone with this problem. I purchased a Logic 3 Topdrive steering wheel (the red one) specifically for use in OMSI and the other truck simulators. When I received it, I set the indicators to buttons 3 and 4. The right paddle switch (4) wasn't working, unless pressed really hard and even then it rarely worked. Also, the indicators would often come on by themselves. I then encountered the same problem as you. The bus would suddenly shoot off the road. I stopped the bus, and the brake applies (you can hear the hiss) then the steering goes fully to one side for a split second.

I opened the wheel, and the wires were a bad state. I reckon when they put the bolt through to hold the wheel to the spindle, it caught the wires and stripped the insulation off them.

I sent the wheel back to Play.com and received a new one. Guess what....

Although the buttons did work, the indicator still came on randomly. Furthermore the steering twitch was still there. I've found two ways to minimise this which are unsatisfactory.

1: Always keep the wheel moving, especially when driving down straights. The steering wheel often works OK for the first hour only, then the twitching happens more regularly. This is when I put the wheel away and try again the next day. The result is I only get to drive 3 runs on Bad Kinzau before the bus becomes uncontrollable.

I will be in contact with Logic 3 shortly on the issue, and suggest you return the wheel and get a more expensive one by a more reputable brand.

I get the same glitch on UK Truck Simulator, with the brakes coming on and the steering going to one side for a split-second, but this doesn't usually result in a crash, probbaly because the game's input is less sensitive.

Thank you, I will sends this back and get a better one. On Amazon the reviews were mixed 1-5 stars so i bought it to try it and unfortunately it was duff!
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: Logic 3 Steerng wheel Problem.   Logic 3 Steerng wheel Problem. Icon_minitime

Nach oben Nach unten

Logic 3 Steerng wheel Problem.
Seite 1 von 1