ehem. OMSI - Forum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
ehem. OMSI - Forum

Dieses Forum wurde geschlossen. Das neue Forum befindet sich auf www.omnibussimulator.de/forum !

StartseiteStartseite  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

To those creating buses and scripting their vehicles...

Nach unten 
2 verfasser
AutorNachricht
JunGRail

Anzahl der Beiträge : 512

To those creating buses and scripting their vehicles... Empty
BeitragThema: To those creating buses and scripting their vehicles...   To those creating buses and scripting their vehicles... Icon_minitimeSa 16 Jul - 15:21

Would you kindly make a sticky, the moderators in the script programming section of the forum for those who have mastered the art of scripting to OMSI, since most of us want to have a crack at building buses. Me personally, double deck vehicles, building is a challenge but scripting the bus to work with OMSI is another!

So those who have managed to work it out, please share with the rest of us who are in the process of building.

Thanks Cool
Nach oben Nach unten
krtz07

Anzahl der Beiträge : 413

BeitragThema: Re: To those creating buses and scripting their vehicles...   To those creating buses and scripting their vehicles... Icon_minitimeSo 17 Jul - 0:50

Umm that's going to take an awfully long time to explain considering that scripting in its self is its own little programming language. My advice is to sit down and think prior before making the bus which features which you would like to incorporate into OMSI. Once you figured that out, you have an goal and something to work towards. The key really is patience and willing to figure out how the scripting procedure works, I would advise everyone to look at the existing files of the scripts for buses and do some tinkering to the script. Start with something very small first and work you way up, it is going to take some time to finally figure out how the scripting works. Sometimes it may take hours upon hours of work put into the scripting, yet you find out that the approach used may not be the most effective, the thought of a more effective means of doing things usually would happen while you are not working on the script Very Happy

I do have one thread here that may help

https://omnibussimulator.forumieren.com/t6084-kneeling-script
Nach oben Nach unten
http://www.philadelphiatransitvehicles.info
JunGRail

Anzahl der Beiträge : 512

BeitragThema: Re: To those creating buses and scripting their vehicles...   To those creating buses and scripting their vehicles... Icon_minitimeSo 17 Jul - 14:10

Gotta rely on a good old cousin from across the pond to help out, yeah i agree, it'll take a long time but putting it like that i can see where you're coming from designing is what i want to get good at with practice (no worry about patience man, Im used to having patience for my other profession) Just really excited at the prospect of actually making vehicles and such like and scripting them to OMSI,

Not doing a half baked job either like some other forums!

Cheers fella Cool
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: To those creating buses and scripting their vehicles...   To those creating buses and scripting their vehicles... Icon_minitime

Nach oben Nach unten

To those creating buses and scripting their vehicles...
Seite 1 von 1