ehem. OMSI - Forum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
ehem. OMSI - Forum

Dieses Forum wurde geschlossen. Das neue Forum befindet sich auf www.omnibussimulator.de/forum !

StartseiteStartseite  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

Engine Modification Script: Turbocharger/turbolader Dev Kit v1.00

Nach unten 
+6
adl_kevin
EWS/DBS
harry7430
schnaki
Patrick15
krtz07
10 verfasser
AutorNachricht
krtz07

Anzahl der Beiträge : 413

Engine Modification Script: Turbocharger/turbolader Dev Kit v1.00 Empty
BeitragThema: Engine Modification Script: Turbocharger/turbolader Dev Kit v1.00   Engine Modification Script: Turbocharger/turbolader Dev Kit v1.00 Icon_minitimeSo 10 Jul - 23:08

This is the turbocharger kit, to install, extract contents to the \vehicles\Man_SD202 directory
This mod is still in beta mode!

The turbocharger basically adds horsepower to the engine by increasing the amount of air injecting into the engine. The inertia, max psi for engine rpm, amount of horsepower it adds to the engine, and turbocharger throttle control are included within this mod.

The purpose of this mod is so that it can be used on buses with turbocharged engines in the future. Currently, I have done things backwards, for example, I used a set torque curve put out by the manufacturer on their website, used those values for the engine torque. Then I used a turbocharger for the engine, specified that when the turbocharger is at 0psi, the engine would only have 70% power, while the engine increases rpms, the turbocharger will have less inertia, and more exhaust, therefore more spinning of the turbocharger. This just a nutshell on how this mod works. Basically at 70% power, the engine will be in its natural aspirate form. All of these values can get specified, any kind of characteristic can be specified by the added values.

In future versions, I am going to add an option to give the user to specified whether or not the engines uses a turbocharger or not.

Download
:
http://www.philadelphiatransitvehicles.info/OMSI/turbo_devkit.zip

Requires these add on to be installed first

http://www.philadelphiatransitvehicles.info/OMSI/ZF-Script-1.00RC7.zip

http://www.mediafire.com/?w4nun7b4tpet1ao

Update between 0.1a to 1.00
-Fixed bug where the turbocharger did not work in all gears. Before the turbocharger only worked in the 1st gear, once the other gears engaged, the default programming was used instead.

-The throttle is a tad more sensitive - more realistic to that of an bus, if the throttle is at 50%, then 50% throttle would be applied, the engine brake will not get used until the throttle is cut. Before, the engine braking would gradually fade in depending on the throttle position. The amount is controlled by this curve engine_braking

-Added more values to fine tune the realism of the turbocharger - Now the higher speed the bus goes, the faster that the turbocharger will spin up

-RPM and Speed Governors are now implemented
-Fuel capacity value within the consist file now works - before the bus would have 200 liters of fuel regardless of the consist value

Zuletzt von krtz07 am Di 6 Sep - 14:33 bearbeitet; insgesamt 10-mal bearbeitet
Nach oben Nach unten
http://www.philadelphiatransitvehicles.info
Patrick15

Patrick15

Anzahl der Beiträge : 337
Ort : Ladbergen in NRW an der Grenze von Niedersachsen nähe Osnabrück !

BeitragThema: Re: Engine Modification Script: Turbocharger/turbolader Dev Kit v1.00   Engine Modification Script: Turbocharger/turbolader Dev Kit v1.00 Icon_minitimeMo 11 Jul - 5:56

gibt es ein Foto ? oder so ?

is there a photo? or so?
Nach oben Nach unten
https://www.facebook.com/Stayla94
schnaki

schnaki

Anzahl der Beiträge : 30

BeitragThema: Re: Engine Modification Script: Turbocharger/turbolader Dev Kit v1.00   Engine Modification Script: Turbocharger/turbolader Dev Kit v1.00 Icon_minitimeMo 11 Jul - 6:09

Ich denke mal, dass er von einem Sound kein Foto machen kann Wink
Nach oben Nach unten
harry7430

Anzahl der Beiträge : 39

BeitragThema: Re: Engine Modification Script: Turbocharger/turbolader Dev Kit v1.00   Engine Modification Script: Turbocharger/turbolader Dev Kit v1.00 Icon_minitimeMo 11 Jul - 6:19

krtz07 schrieb:
This is the turbocharger kit, to install, extract contents to the \vehicles\Man_SD202 directory
This mod is still in beta mode!

The turbocharger basically adds horsepower to the engine by increasing the amount of air injecting into the engine. The inertia, max psi for engine rpm, amount of horsepower it adds to the engine, and turbocharger throttle control are included within this mod.

The purpose of this mod is so that it can be used on buses with turbocharged engines in the future. Currently, I have done things backwards, for example, I used a set torque curve put out by the manufacturer on their website, used those values for the engine torque. Then I used a turbocharger for the engine, specified that when the turbocharger is at 0psi, the engine would only have 70% power, while the engine increases rpms, the turbocharger will have less inertia, and more exhaust, therefore more spinning of the turbocharger. This just a nutshell on how this mod works. Basically at 70% power, the engine will be in its natural aspirate form. All of these values can get specified, any kind of characteristic can be specified by the added values.

In future versions, I am going to add an option to give the user to specified whether or not the engines uses a turbocharger or not.

For now the mod uses the default transmission with the MAN D0834. I figured that the MAN D0834 is a perfect cross between the 2866 and the 2566.

Download
:
http://www.philadelphiatransitvehicles.info/OMSI/turbo_devkit.zip
will this turbocharger be equipped into other tranmission like voith 4 gear? Smile
Nach oben Nach unten
Patrick15

Patrick15

Anzahl der Beiträge : 337
Ort : Ladbergen in NRW an der Grenze von Niedersachsen nähe Osnabrück !

BeitragThema: Re: Engine Modification Script: Turbocharger/turbolader Dev Kit v1.00   Engine Modification Script: Turbocharger/turbolader Dev Kit v1.00 Icon_minitimeMo 11 Jul - 9:06

schnaki schrieb:
Ich denke mal, dass er von einem Sound kein Foto machen kann Wink

ohh sorry das habe ich dann falsch verstanden , kann man den ein Video machen mit Tonaufnahme ?

ohh sorry then I've misunderstood, you can make a video with sound?
Nach oben Nach unten
https://www.facebook.com/Stayla94
EWS/DBS

EWS/DBS

Anzahl der Beiträge : 77

BeitragThema: Re: Engine Modification Script: Turbocharger/turbolader Dev Kit v1.00   Engine Modification Script: Turbocharger/turbolader Dev Kit v1.00 Icon_minitimeMo 11 Jul - 10:29

krtz07 ?

you're so great !!! Very Happy Very Happy

Thanks for all your mods =D
Nach oben Nach unten
krtz07

BeitragThema: Re: Engine Modification Script: Turbocharger/turbolader Dev Kit v1.00   Engine Modification Script: Turbocharger/turbolader Dev Kit v1.00 Icon_minitimeMo 11 Jul - 13:32

Just updated it....
Nach oben Nach unten
adl_kevin

Anzahl der Beiträge : 17

BeitragThema: Re: Engine Modification Script: Turbocharger/turbolader Dev Kit v1.00   Engine Modification Script: Turbocharger/turbolader Dev Kit v1.00 Icon_minitimeMi 27 Jul - 2:32

thanks!

however i think the sound of turbocharger is quite strange
Nach oben Nach unten
EVAG1102

EVAG1102

Anzahl der Beiträge : 106

BeitragThema: Re: Engine Modification Script: Turbocharger/turbolader Dev Kit v1.00   Engine Modification Script: Turbocharger/turbolader Dev Kit v1.00 Icon_minitimeMi 27 Jul - 13:11

I get an error when I´m trying to take the SD202 Turbocharger.
It says, Zugriffsverletzung bei Adresse 004E56F6 in Modul Omsi.exe Schreiben von Adresse 00000020.
please help me Wink
Nach oben Nach unten

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1

BeitragThema: Re: Engine Modification Script: Turbocharger/turbolader Dev Kit v1.00   Engine Modification Script: Turbocharger/turbolader Dev Kit v1.00 Icon_minitimeMi 10 Aug - 15:07

the bottom link just sends to an advertising company

The D92 doesnt work at all without it
Nach oben Nach unten
OVS driver

OVS driver

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1046

BeitragThema: Re: Engine Modification Script: Turbocharger/turbolader Dev Kit v1.00   Engine Modification Script: Turbocharger/turbolader Dev Kit v1.00 Icon_minitimeDo 11 Aug - 21:37

Hi
First, this mod is very very great Smile I love it.
I've tried, to add the Sound of the turbocharger to my D89. But there comes an error when I'm trying to take it...
It looks if the bus don't "know" the command "turbo_psi".
Please help me!

Greets
OVS driver
Nach oben Nach unten
https://www.youtube.com/user/MrLionsCity
krtz07

BeitragThema: Re: Engine Modification Script: Turbocharger/turbolader Dev Kit v1.00   Engine Modification Script: Turbocharger/turbolader Dev Kit v1.00 Icon_minitimeDi 6 Sep - 13:50

Updated - check first post.
Nach oben Nach unten
adl_kevin

BeitragThema: Re: Engine Modification Script: Turbocharger/turbolader Dev Kit v1.00   Engine Modification Script: Turbocharger/turbolader Dev Kit v1.00 Icon_minitimeDi 8 Nov - 13:09

hi,

why can't i hear any changers in engine sound of the D92 D854.3 Turbo?
Nach oben Nach unten
pe5856@hk

BeitragThema: Re: Engine Modification Script: Turbocharger/turbolader Dev Kit v1.00   Engine Modification Script: Turbocharger/turbolader Dev Kit v1.00 Icon_minitimeDi 8 Nov - 13:48

missing constfiles for gearbox and antrieb_retro.osc

thanks
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: Engine Modification Script: Turbocharger/turbolader Dev Kit v1.00   Engine Modification Script: Turbocharger/turbolader Dev Kit v1.00 Icon_minitime

Nach oben Nach unten

Engine Modification Script: Turbocharger/turbolader Dev Kit v1.00
Seite 1 von 1