ehem. OMSI - Forum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
ehem. OMSI - Forum

Dieses Forum wurde geschlossen. Das neue Forum befindet sich auf www.omnibussimulator.de/forum !

StartseiteStartseite  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

HELP! BUS DANCING

Nach unten 
2 verfasser
AutorNachricht
Omarh

Anzahl der Beiträge : 2

HELP! BUS DANCING Empty
BeitragThema: HELP! BUS DANCING   HELP! BUS DANCING Icon_minitimeMi 29 Jun - 17:21

Hello, when I choose even one of the maps that I have ex; Grundorf, Spandau 1989 or another Map called Glendale, these 3 are the only ones that I have, and when I choose one of the maps ex Glendale Town and it's departure time, the bus starts dancing, and I can't control it, it also dances in Grundorf sometimes, and at the second I enter Berlin-Spandau 1989 and choose NEW and select the bus I wanna play with, the bus dances. I am running Windows 7 64-bit, and when I ran the game in Compatibility mode; Windows Vista the bus dances like it does now; it did dance more before. And when I choose Run in Compatibility mode for windows XP, it says test, and won't work?!.
Nach oben Nach unten
Janniboy

Janniboy

Anzahl der Beiträge : 2837

HELP! BUS DANCING Empty
BeitragThema: Re: HELP! BUS DANCING   HELP! BUS DANCING Icon_minitimeMi 29 Jun - 17:28

Your system is too weak, load a presetting (e.g. "Minimum", don't know if it's called like that in the English version) and try it again.
If the bus is still jumping, you'll need to upgrade your system.

I removed the color from the title.
Nach oben Nach unten
http://www.jan-kiesewalter.de
Omarh

Anzahl der Beiträge : 2

HELP! BUS DANCING Empty
BeitragThema: Re: HELP! BUS DANCING   HELP! BUS DANCING Icon_minitimeMi 29 Jun - 17:35

I will try to do that. Note that I have 4 Gigs of ram and 1.78 ghz Intel Celeron Dual Core CPU, and have Windows 7 Enterprise 64-bit Activated, but where do I change the presetting.
Nach oben Nach unten
Janniboy

Janniboy

Anzahl der Beiträge : 2837

HELP! BUS DANCING Empty
BeitragThema: Re: HELP! BUS DANCING   HELP! BUS DANCING Icon_minitimeMi 29 Jun - 17:40

Go to the options, on the first tab page (somewhere in the middle) there is a dropdown list for doing that. This could also have been found in the manual Wink

Your CPU is extremely weak for OMSI. I have 2.8 Ghz Dualcore and this is quite weak. Your CPU has to work a lot when you're running OMSI, e.g. physics and all the internal bus scripts.
Your RAM is ok, don't know about your graphics card, but your processor is the real problem in this case.
Nach oben Nach unten
http://www.jan-kiesewalter.de
Gesponserte Inhalte

HELP! BUS DANCING Empty
BeitragThema: Re: HELP! BUS DANCING   HELP! BUS DANCING Icon_minitime

Nach oben Nach unten

HELP! BUS DANCING
Seite 1 von 1

Befugnisse in diesem ForumSie können in diesem Forum nicht antworten
ehem. OMSI - Forum :: OMSI - The Omnibus Simulator (english) :: Problems-
Gehe zu: