ehem. OMSI - Forum

Dieses Forum wurde geschlossen. Das neue Forum befindet sich auf www.omnibussimulator.de/forum !

StartseiteStartseite  FAQFAQ  SuchenSuchen  MitgliederMitglieder  NutzergruppenNutzergruppen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

Teilen | 

Exact fare?

Nach unten 
AutorNachricht
Lockheart

Anzahl der Beiträge : 125

BeitragThema: Exact fare?   Mi 29 Jun - 2:55

Is it at all possible to alter how the passengers pay? I know I can reduce/increase the chance of people punching a ticket or buying a ticket, but I'm curious to know if the whole payment is hard coded into the game? If it isn't what script do I need to edit to make sure passengers always give exact fare rather then their pocket full of coins(though I know some people still actually do that)

I don't know about Europe but over here in America we don't give cash/change back for passengers, and I was wondering if its possible to recreate this for my map?
Nach oben Nach unten
Benutzerprofil anzeigen
Thiago

Anzahl der Beiträge : 252

BeitragThema: Re: Exact fare?   Mi 29 Jun - 5:34

hi mate.
If you use Basic Ticket Selling Mode instead of Advanced they will always give you the right amount of money.
Sorry I got your message wrong. I'm quite assleep here.
Well I think this is not possible. The maximum we can do is use the Basic Selling and press the 'Give change' button.

--
Or you can try to create a new Currency system where each 'money' would correspond to the exact fare, for example:
money 1: 2.00
money 2: 5.00
money 3: 7.50

And then create ticket fares with these corresponding values.
In this case we need to take care to avoid that some money can be paid using any combination of other 'moneys' (sorry for my poor english).
I don't know if this would work properly (or even work). But maybe it's worthy to try. Of course some realism would be lost here since there wouldn't exist a money paper for 7.50, but I think it's acceptable.
Since you are not going to use the cashdesk, you won't need to worry about adapting the cashdesk script to suit your map.
Nach oben Nach unten
Benutzerprofil anzeigen http://www.tooo.com.br/omsi
Lockheart

Anzahl der Beiträge : 125

BeitragThema: Re: Exact fare?   Mi 29 Jun - 12:14

Hmm, sadly I've already done that, I already use the basic ticket selling(especially during test runs) and I still end up with fares of like 15.00 for something that costs either 10 or 12.

It was a wild thought, but thanks for some ideas, I'll mess around with it a bit more. Perhaps OMSI just isn't build to handle USA fares styles yet.(Which for those that don't know is just simply dumping money into a box basically)
Nach oben Nach unten
Benutzerprofil anzeigen
Thiago

Anzahl der Beiträge : 252

BeitragThema: Re: Exact fare?   Mi 29 Jun - 15:01

I think there isn't any other possibility Sad
Please let me know if you succeed on this, I got quite curious about this.
Nach oben Nach unten
Benutzerprofil anzeigen http://www.tooo.com.br/omsi
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: Exact fare?   

Nach oben Nach unten

Exact fare?
Seite 1 von 1

Befugnisse in diesem ForumSie können in diesem Forum nicht antworten
ehem. OMSI - Forum :: OMSI-Design (english) :: Script programming-
Gehe zu: