ehem. OMSI - Forum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
ehem. OMSI - Forum

Dieses Forum wurde geschlossen. Das neue Forum befindet sich auf www.omnibussimulator.de/forum !

StartseiteStartseite  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

Thinking of upgrading..

Nach unten 
3 verfasser
AutorNachricht
Andyc22

Anzahl der Beiträge : 32

Thinking of upgrading.. Empty
BeitragThema: Thinking of upgrading..   Thinking of upgrading.. Icon_minitimeSa 25 Jun - 23:18

Ok so i'm thinking of upgrading my computer for OMSI, currently got a 2.4ghz quad core processor 3GB of ram and an 8800GTS 640mb graphics card. The game runs decently but only on low settings, i'd like to play it on higher settings with more reflections etc... At the same time though I don't want to pay too much money. What graphics card could I get for less than £100 that would be a good improvement over an 8800GTS and would upgrading my ram to 4GB actually make a difference or is it the graphics card that would make the difference?
Nach oben Nach unten
Marpe

Marpe

Anzahl der Beiträge : 582

BeitragThema: Re: Thinking of upgrading..   Thinking of upgrading.. Icon_minitimeSa 25 Jun - 23:58

For a 100 you won't ever get a decent graphics card. I'd go for 250+ if you want to be able to play games with it. My GTX 580 was pretty cheap, 453, compared to what it costs other places. And this card runs OMSI like a piece of cake.
Nach oben Nach unten
ediblechickenwing

Anzahl der Beiträge : 317

BeitragThema: Re: Thinking of upgrading..   Thinking of upgrading.. Icon_minitimeSo 26 Jun - 13:08

Marpe schrieb:
For a 100 you won't ever get a decent graphics card. I'd go for 250+ if you want to be able to play games with it.

You've either got our currency wrong or graphics cards are expensive in Denmark... but I would agree you're not going to get a card that's noticeably better than your current one for less than £100.
Nach oben Nach unten
Andyc22

Anzahl der Beiträge : 32

BeitragThema: Re: Thinking of upgrading..   Thinking of upgrading.. Icon_minitimeSo 26 Jun - 13:56

I wouldn't be able to get a graphics card that's a fair bit better than my current for under £100? =\ What about a GTS 250? Saw one on Ebay for £60, it has 1GB memory, my current 8800GTS only has 640mb memory.
Nach oben Nach unten
Marpe

Marpe

Anzahl der Beiträge : 582

BeitragThema: Re: Thinking of upgrading..   Thinking of upgrading.. Icon_minitimeSo 26 Jun - 14:08

Yesh, I found out I've calculated prices in the wrong value! Razz
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: Thinking of upgrading..   Thinking of upgrading.. Icon_minitime

Nach oben Nach unten

Thinking of upgrading..
Seite 1 von 1