ehem. OMSI - Forum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
ehem. OMSI - Forum

Dieses Forum wurde geschlossen. Das neue Forum befindet sich auf www.omnibussimulator.de/forum !

StartseiteStartseite  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

Help starting my first bus...

Nach unten 
3 verfasser
AutorNachricht
AxcelRyrap

AxcelRyrap

Anzahl der Beiträge : 9

Help starting my first bus... Empty
BeitragThema: Help starting my first bus...   Help starting my first bus... Icon_minitimeSa 25 Jun - 18:05

My only previous use of creating game content was back when I had Trainz 2006. Back then I used gmax and got up to the main mesh, but then failed on textures. Now I'm back and hopefully going to win over Blender and its bus-creating capabilities. There are just a few queries I have before I start (please be aware these are really nooby >_>);

- Do I have to use specific dimensions? Something I never thought of back in gmax. If so, what dimensions should I use?
- Are there any limits of creating English buses? Yes, I know an English bus is not a good first project but who cares :L I'm aware there are current problems about left hand driving and OMSI but they are fixable (ish).

Any other tips will be extremely useful!

If anyone is wondering, I hope to create a fairly easy Mercedes Benz 709D (in Stagecoach and First liveries to start with) as this first project.
Nach oben Nach unten
Marpe

Marpe

Anzahl der Beiträge : 582

BeitragThema: Re: Help starting my first bus...   Help starting my first bus... Icon_minitimeSa 25 Jun - 19:46

I think the biggest part of the community would appreciate right side buses! Very Happy

But of course, this is up to you!
Nach oben Nach unten
AxcelRyrap

AxcelRyrap

BeitragThema: Re: Help starting my first bus...   Help starting my first bus... Icon_minitimeSo 26 Jun - 11:48

Marpe schrieb:
I think the biggest part of the community would appreciate right side buses! Very Happy

But of course, this is up to you!

Yes, I understand this. But being English my intelligence of RHS buses is lacking. I do promise though that if the bus is made, I will make an English route to go with it.
Nach oben Nach unten
Amy Rose

Amy Rose

Anzahl der Beiträge : 663

BeitragThema: Re: Help starting my first bus...   Help starting my first bus... Icon_minitimeSo 26 Jun - 22:24

The buses are the same, its just that they have to be mirrored for XHD use like from LHD to RHD and vice versa
Nach oben Nach unten
AxcelRyrap

AxcelRyrap

BeitragThema: Re: Help starting my first bus...   Help starting my first bus... Icon_minitimeSa 2 Jul - 16:03

Amy Rose schrieb:
The buses are the same, its just that they have to be mirrored for XHD use like from LHD to RHD and vice versa

What if we want LHD buses though for the many countries which have LHD?

Also, any help on specific dimensions/sizes I can used for a Mercedes 709D, images of the interior and how to incorporate foot/meters into 3ds Max (yes, I gave up on Blender >_>) would be extremely useful.
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: Help starting my first bus...   Help starting my first bus... Icon_minitime

Nach oben Nach unten

Help starting my first bus...
Seite 1 von 1