ehem. OMSI - Forum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
ehem. OMSI - Forum

Dieses Forum wurde geschlossen. Das neue Forum befindet sich auf www.omnibussimulator.de/forum !

StartseiteStartseite  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

Wheelchairs/Strollers

Nach unten 
4 verfasser
AutorNachricht
BusRider

BusRider

Anzahl der Beiträge : 102

Wheelchairs/Strollers Empty
BeitragThema: Wheelchairs/Strollers   Wheelchairs/Strollers Icon_minitimeDo 23 Jun - 1:24

Why not? The buses are able to accommodate them, why not have them in game?
Nach oben Nach unten
Marpe

Marpe

Anzahl der Beiträge : 582

BeitragThema: Re: Wheelchairs/Strollers   Wheelchairs/Strollers Icon_minitimeDo 23 Jun - 7:53

I think they are hard to script / animate, but I hope as well we will get them in the future!! Smile
Nach oben Nach unten
nemeza

nemeza

Anzahl der Beiträge : 204

BeitragThema: Re: Wheelchairs/Strollers   Wheelchairs/Strollers Icon_minitimeDo 23 Jun - 19:00

It is just a topic in German section: Too hard to implement, becouse the program roots should be modified.. Maybe in a later major update..
Nach oben Nach unten
http://nemeza.hgrg.hu
Orashmatash

Anzahl der Beiträge : 9

BeitragThema: Re: Wheelchairs/Strollers   Wheelchairs/Strollers Icon_minitimeSo 4 Sep - 21:16

BusRider schrieb:

You know, I couldn't agree more!
What's the point in having a button that the passengers can push to inform the driver that a wheelchair passenger or a baby stroller wishes to enter the bus when there's not even any wheelchairs or baby strollers scripted into the game!
They should at least try to implement it, right?

Mark
Nach oben Nach unten
nemeza

nemeza

Anzahl der Beiträge : 204

BeitragThema: Re: Wheelchairs/Strollers   Wheelchairs/Strollers Icon_minitimeDi 6 Sep - 22:23

Orashmatash schrieb:
BusRider schrieb:

You know, I couldn't agree more!
What's the point in having a button that the passengers can push to inform the driver that a wheelchair passenger or a baby stroller wishes to enter the bus when there's not even any wheelchairs or baby strollers scripted into the game!
They should at least try to implement it, right?

Mark
I think they should add some more important features as well.. But it would be real nice, right.
Nach oben Nach unten
http://nemeza.hgrg.hu
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: Wheelchairs/Strollers   Wheelchairs/Strollers Icon_minitime

Nach oben Nach unten

Wheelchairs/Strollers
Seite 1 von 1

Befugnisse in diesem ForumSie können in diesem Forum nicht antworten
ehem. OMSI - Forum :: OMSI - The Omnibus Simulator (english) :: Wishes & Suggestions-
Gehe zu: