ehem. OMSI - Forum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
ehem. OMSI - Forum

Dieses Forum wurde geschlossen. Das neue Forum befindet sich auf www.omnibussimulator.de/forum !

StartseiteStartseite  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

LiAZ 677m v. 0.99

Nach unten 
+84
BLENDER
T0xis
luckysunyblue
0000Bus
andre512
Perry_Rhodan
Ice Road Alex
arezina
JoniMagOmsi
deli
Waggon Union
omsiman2.0
Scenicruiser
br.eli
fan79
Pactain
Mikk
EWS/DBS
Nord-Ostsee-Bahn
Felix (Keyway)
Real~Life
MANSD202FAN
peterZZD
ekfowkdkk
Davidthebusman
FreDany
Macedo03
jerry@sw
Taxi
krtz07
Vega
N
JayKae
jay_zhead
835sedici
Sauerland
1061-001
midtown292
Mercedes
dani96
BahnFan2014
Sixkiller
flippy1008
Thiago
mmeepp
EDawg
Reeceyboy77
SolarisUrbino
togismo
Patrick15
Smallhail741
daLuzi
Maxim
Florian
Tommy08
The Rock
tomtoon
zavage
WEBfan19
CristianSkytter
Elias55
23A Kagraner Platz
Angelo Rosa
Oblong
omnibusfan_99
Bdvmot002
Busfahrer-ROW
Dave
Dario
maximilian
zhubuntu
demian
Busfahrer13
wertz
THT
Driver3737
C210288A
Foob
ESWE2011
Büffelhüfte
truckersieger
FR1GTS
FRENZYMAX_RUS
88 verfasser
Gehe zu Seite : Zurück  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Weiter
AutorNachricht
flippy1008

flippy1008

Anzahl der Beiträge : 401

LiAZ 677m v. 0.99 - Seite 4 Empty
BeitragThema: Re: LiAZ 677m v. 0.99   LiAZ 677m v. 0.99 - Seite 4 Icon_minitimeDo 16 Jun - 17:16

"39 11:28:58 - - Error: Error in const file vehicles\LiAZ 677m\\script\IBIS_constfile.txt, Command 1"

Tried without update
Tried with update

Downloaded through Hotfile.
Nach oben Nach unten
FRENZYMAX_RUS

FRENZYMAX_RUS

Anzahl der Beiträge : 118

BeitragThema: Re: LiAZ 677m v. 0.99   LiAZ 677m v. 0.99 - Seite 4 Icon_minitimeDo 16 Jun - 17:58

Zitat :
Tried without update
Tried with update
Update fixing only destination boards.
Zitat :
"39 11:28:58 - - Error: Error in const file vehicles\LiAZ 677m\\script\IBIS_constfile.txt, Command 1"
Very, very strange...all sript taken from SD's and we wasn't changing it...honestly, we don't know reason of this error...
Nach oben Nach unten
1061-001

1061-001

Anzahl der Beiträge : 69

BeitragThema: Re: LiAZ 677m v. 0.99   LiAZ 677m v. 0.99 - Seite 4 Icon_minitimeDo 16 Jun - 18:44

First of all a HUUUUUUGE thanks for relasing the bus. I was thinking about it today, that it would be cool to drive. Than I read the hungarian forum, and someone wrote, that the bus is out for download Smile
So I drove a round in Grundorf just to test the bus and it's awesome! Good job! Wink

But - and handle it as positive critics not as annoying - I have some things, that would be good to fix:

1, The bus needs a thermometer. People are comlaining, that it's too warm but I can't see, how warm it is. So if you could just put one from the MAN bus, would be great Wink
2, The ticket-selling method is strange. I know, it is Russia, and people do crazy things, and I like it, but changing the camera is a bit annoying. So if you can, please set the keys "Home" and "Insert" to the following cameras: Insert=camera for the tickets, Home=camera for the plate on the top. So can you set hotkeys to the 2 cameras?
This ticket-selling method, that a controller sat in the bus existed in Hungary too and nowadays the busdriver has some ticket to sell, so the situation is the same. But the Ikarus has a different cab. But I really like the way, how you did it in this bus. Russians have strange ideas, but they solve the problems. pirat Cool thing just set the hotkeys. This is my only ask for this Wink
3, And last but not least the doors. Can you make a modified bus, in which people use both doors for getting in and out?
And a thing to the doors: I love, that you made them so real, that they don't open too much. If you know, what I mean Wink I think, that good things can be recognised in the details and you made the details perfect! So good job once more! Wink

Oh, and one more detail, that I love: the scripted things like "doors" of the motor area. It's the best idea ever! What a Face

So once more: the bus has wonderful ideas in details and that's why I love it. But if you can, please do me that favor and correct these small things. It would be really good.
Thanks in advance and the kindest regards from Budapest,
1061-001

Ps.: keep up the good work and do good russian add-ons for OMSI. Very Happy
Nach oben Nach unten
Sauerland

Sauerland

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1412

BeitragThema: Re: LiAZ 677m v. 0.99   LiAZ 677m v. 0.99 - Seite 4 Icon_minitimeDo 16 Jun - 18:45

Very nice bus! Thank you!!! Wink
Nach oben Nach unten
FRENZYMAX_RUS

FRENZYMAX_RUS

BeitragThema: Re: LiAZ 677m v. 0.99   LiAZ 677m v. 0.99 - Seite 4 Icon_minitimeDo 16 Jun - 19:21

Zitat :
So if you can, please set the keys "Home" and "Insert" to the following cameras: Insert=camera for the tickets, Home=camera for the plate on the top
Already done. If you press the "Home" button you will see plate Wink
Zitat :
1, The bus needs a thermometer. People are comlaining, that it's too warm but I can't see, how warm it is. So if you could just put one from the MAN bus, would be great
3, And last but not least the doors. Can you make a modified bus, in which people use both doors for getting in and out?
Okay, we will try to realise those things in the next version Rolling Eyes

P.S. I just want to say to everyone, who write in this topic - Guys, big thanks for comments and feedbacks ! It's really pleasantly to see your opinions Very Happy
Nach oben Nach unten
flippy1008

flippy1008

BeitragThema: Re: LiAZ 677m v. 0.99   LiAZ 677m v. 0.99 - Seite 4 Icon_minitimeDo 16 Jun - 19:33

I'll try downloading again...it looks like an impressive bus!
Nach oben Nach unten
835sedici

835sedici

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1476

BeitragThema: Re: LiAZ 677m v. 0.99   LiAZ 677m v. 0.99 - Seite 4 Icon_minitimeDo 16 Jun - 19:37

Well, Thermometer not really needed... if u want to see the Temperature, u can use Shift/Z to display. Its okay for me. Wink
@Frenzymax_RUS: otschyen xaxascho! ja lublyu eto abtoßus! this 1 really feels like russia. i know that bus; it was used as "reserve-bus" in my hometown for a while. it must been 30 years old. driving your bus, is very authentic! best addon-bus for this game, will keep it, love to driving it. only a few things: more textures would be good. just like the doors inside, or something. and: to keep in schedule, i have to keep it straight on gas, was it really that powerless? when i remember the LIAß in my hometown... always seems like it was very powerful. but maybe just because it made so heavy noise, when the driver starts to drive away Very Happy Very Happy anyway, beautiful details like the missing wiper, the driverdoor and platforms to open (for cooling, i think Very Happy ) and, which i love the most: the brake-active-lamp. great!!

and for those one, who are wondering about the "pay-thing": there is a BIG sign in front of the windshield which tells that there is 'no conducteur' in this bus, so the driver has to do the ticket selling by himself. just as in original!

btw: a little screen Smile

LiAZ 677m v. 0.99 - Seite 4 54ttadh8d6o7

dos widanja, Sedici
Nach oben Nach unten
midtown292

midtown292

Anzahl der Beiträge : 163

BeitragThema: Re: LiAZ 677m v. 0.99   LiAZ 677m v. 0.99 - Seite 4 Icon_minitimeDo 16 Jun - 19:38

I like how in Russian you still have conductors (you said controllers, but we called them conductors in the UK), which we do not have any more.
Nach oben Nach unten
flippy1008

flippy1008

BeitragThema: Re: LiAZ 677m v. 0.99   LiAZ 677m v. 0.99 - Seite 4 Icon_minitimeDo 16 Jun - 19:43

Me and 2 others still have this same error.

Fehler: im Befehl „(C.L.Matrix_Changetime_Nr)“ (vehicles\LiAZ 677m\\script\Matrix_D.osc) <SC_ErrorInCommand_constantinvalid>
and
Zugriffsverletzung bei Adresse 004E56F0 im Modul Omsi.exe Adresse 1FB75CCC

Its a shame since I really want to drive the bus. Is it possible that the Matrix.D folder has a russian character which our computers cannot read?
Nach oben Nach unten
jay_zhead

Anzahl der Beiträge : 72

BeitragThema: Re: LiAZ 677m v. 0.99   LiAZ 677m v. 0.99 - Seite 4 Icon_minitimeDo 16 Jun - 19:59

This is hands down THE best addon bus for OMSI so far... Phenomenal work, guys!

I only have a few (quite minor) observations, been wondering if you guys are working on the following:

1. The transmission - if memory serves me, the 677 has a two speed, rather than a three speed, gearbox.
2. Power - in direct contrast to 835sedici, I think the bus is too frisky Smile From my last visit to Russia (granted, it was 12 years ago, but still) I remember those machines being PAINFULLY slow, and this representation of it is almost as quick as the SD200. I think it should feel a bit heavier, if I remember correctly... of course, I could be wrong.
3. If I use the station brake, the back door closes automatically... I know this comes from using the SD scripts, but still, thought I'd float that Smile

That's pretty much it for my niggles... Once again I must say, really, top notch job! Thank you!
Nach oben Nach unten
1061-001

1061-001

BeitragThema: Re: LiAZ 677m v. 0.99   LiAZ 677m v. 0.99 - Seite 4 Icon_minitimeDo 16 Jun - 20:13

FRENZYMAX_RUS schrieb:
Already done. If you press the "Home" button you will see plate Wink
I don't know, why, but I swear, that it didn't work. After writing the comment I tried again and it worked. OMSI has an own soul... Very Happy Very Happy
FRENZYMAX_RUS schrieb:
Okay, we will try to realise those things in the next version Rolling Eyes
Thanks for it! Wink
FRENZYMAX_RUS schrieb:
P.S. I just want to say to everyone, who write in this topic - Guys, big thanks for comments and feedbacks ! It's really pleasantly to see your opinions Very Happy
And it's pleasant for us to drive this unique bus!

As hungarian I can see the difference between the Volvo bus (bought around 2005) and the classic Ikarus 280. The Volvo is technically equipped, has air-condition but the bad roads can easily kill it. The Ikarus rides more than 30 years and it is still in the condition as before. No luxus, only has simple functions like door controls wipers and lights but these are working and the bus can go through every chrater in the road. The Volvo needs to stop...
Russian busses are the same: no technic, but the few things that they have work even if it's -30 or +40 degrees.

In Budapest we still have some ZiU-9 trolleys. People say, you can feel the electricity if you get on in rainy weather and you stand in water when getting on, but these trolley cars are the best non-articulated ones still in 2011. And it's a unique feeling travelling with them. So I hope, that we can see some more good russian busses from you! Smile
Nach oben Nach unten
JayKae

Anzahl der Beiträge : 248

BeitragThema: Re: LiAZ 677m v. 0.99   LiAZ 677m v. 0.99 - Seite 4 Icon_minitimeDo 16 Jun - 20:37

Awesome bus I love it, thank you!
Nach oben Nach unten
N

N

Anzahl der Beiträge : 18

BeitragThema: Re: LiAZ 677m v. 0.99   LiAZ 677m v. 0.99 - Seite 4 Icon_minitimeDo 16 Jun - 21:14

flippy1008 schrieb:

Fehler: im Befehl „(C.L.Matrix_Changetime_Nr)“ (vehicles\LiAZ 677m\\script\Matrix_D.osc) <SC_ErrorInCommand_constantinvalid>
and

Its a shame since I really want to drive the bus. Is it possible that the Matrix.D folder has a russian character which our computers cannot read?

Me too, i have the same error. To bad! Crying or Very sad
Nach oben Nach unten
ESWE2011

ESWE2011

Anzahl der Beiträge : 602

BeitragThema: Re: LiAZ 677m v. 0.99   LiAZ 677m v. 0.99 - Seite 4 Icon_minitimeDo 16 Jun - 21:25

Drives also as AI very well.
Only in the night those is missing to passenger lighting.

The best bus
Nach oben Nach unten
Vega

Vega

Anzahl der Beiträge : 32

BeitragThema: Re: LiAZ 677m v. 0.99   LiAZ 677m v. 0.99 - Seite 4 Icon_minitimeDo 16 Jun - 22:29

[b]hallo an alle und an denn erbauer!
würde gern denn bus in meiner.....ailists.cfg reintun.aber ich weiss nicht was ich da hinschreiben muss wegen denn liaz????????karosa und dennF549 habe ich da schon drinne.
kann mir da einer vieleicht was sagen dazu

LG Vega
Nach oben Nach unten
FRENZYMAX_RUS

FRENZYMAX_RUS

BeitragThema: Re: LiAZ 677m v. 0.99   LiAZ 677m v. 0.99 - Seite 4 Icon_minitimeFr 17 Jun - 4:08

Zitat :
1. The transmission - if memory serves me, the 677 has a two speed, rather than a three speed, gearbox.
You're right.This bus has 2-speed hydromechanical automatic gearbox
Zitat :
Power - in direct contrast to 835sedici, I think the bus is too frisky Smile From my last visit to Russia (granted, it was 12 years ago, but still) I remember those machines being PAINFULLY slow, and this representation of it is almost as quick as the SD200. I think it should feel a bit heavier, if I remember correctly... of course, I could be wrong.
And again - you're right. V8 petrol engine give 175 h.p. on 3200 rpm. For bus, which nave empty weight 8363 kg it's not enough.

We are not edit the scripts of engine and gearbox because we don't understand the scripting language without any tutorial or SDK...yep, this is sad but true...if someone can help us with that it will be very good Rolling Eyes

Zitat :
If I use the station brake, the back door closes automatically... I know this comes from using the SD scripts, but still, thought I'd float that
And 3rd time - yo're right. We will try to fix that Wink

Zitat :

and

I say, what that script absolutely same as SD's scripts. Only one thing, which i can suggest to you it's copying & replacing these files from MAN SD202\Script folder into LiAZ 677m\Script folder.

Matrix.osc
matrix_constfile.txt
Matrix_D.osc
matrix_stringvarlist.txt
matrix_varlist.txt

I think this must helps. But the most interesting thing is that most part of user's don't have this error. I was drive that bus around 4-5 hours in non-stop mode, but i haven't this error... silent
Nach oben Nach unten
krtz07

Anzahl der Beiträge : 413

BeitragThema: Re: LiAZ 677m v. 0.99   LiAZ 677m v. 0.99 - Seite 4 Icon_minitimeFr 17 Jun - 4:23

FRENZYMAX_RUS schrieb:
Zitat :
You're right.This bus has 2-speed hydromechanical automatic gearbox
Zitat :
Power - in direct contrast to 835sedici, I think the bus is too frisky Smile From my last visit to Russia (granted, it was 12 years ago, but still) I remember those machines being PAINFULLY slow, and this representation of it is almost as quick as the SD200. I think it should feel a bit heavier, if I remember correctly... of course, I could be wrong.
And again - you're right. V8 petrol engine give 175 h.p. on 3200 rpm. For bus, which nave empty weight 8363 kg it's not enough.

We are not edit the scripts of engine and gearbox because we don't understand the scripting language without any tutorial or SDK...yep, this is sad but true...if someone can help us with that it will be very good Rolling Eyes

Zitat :
If I use the station brake, the back door closes automatically... I know this comes from using the SD scripts, but still, thought I'd float that
And 3rd time - yo're right. We will try to fix that Wink

Zitat :

and

I say, what that script absolutely same as SD's scripts. Only one thing, which i can suggest to you it's copying & replacing these files from MAN SD202\Script folder into LiAZ 677m\Script folder.

Matrix.osc
matrix_constfile.txt
Matrix_D.osc
matrix_stringvarlist.txt
matrix_varlist.txt

I think this must helps. But the most interesting thing is that most part of user's don't have this error. I was drive that bus around 4-5 hours in non-stop mode, but i haven't this error... silent
Not too sure how that model of the 2 speed transmission works, but the transmission currently mapped onto the Liaz is a Voith 3 speed. I actually liked the fact that you retained the vothiness sounds of the transmission. Pretty nice bus overall!! Very Happy You could just use the Voith 2 speed transmission as well.

To edit the engine, just go to the consist file of the engine file, open that up look for the engine_M_maxThrottle within that file. The first setting is RPM and the second setting is the torque in NM. Just assign it to the correct values. With the new engine, the transmission shift points needs to be changed as well. The formula for those shiftpoints is engine rpm/current transmission ratio in order to obtain the correct shifting speed. Good Luck.
Nach oben Nach unten
http://www.philadelphiatransitvehicles.info
FRENZYMAX_RUS

FRENZYMAX_RUS

BeitragThema: Re: LiAZ 677m v. 0.99   LiAZ 677m v. 0.99 - Seite 4 Icon_minitimeFr 17 Jun - 6:02

Thanks for advice ! I'll try to tune the engine, after I will come back from university Very Happy
Nach oben Nach unten
The Rock

The Rock

Anzahl der Beiträge : 73

BeitragThema: Re: LiAZ 677m v. 0.99   LiAZ 677m v. 0.99 - Seite 4 Icon_minitimeFr 17 Jun - 8:37

ESWE2011 schrieb:

The best bus

I agree Smile
Nach oben Nach unten
Mercedes

Mercedes

Anzahl der Beiträge : 34

BeitragThema: Re: LiAZ 677m v. 0.99   LiAZ 677m v. 0.99 - Seite 4 Icon_minitimeFr 17 Jun - 9:12

Jet have I two other problems:
and Zugriffsverletzung bei Adresse 56215D in Modul Omsi.exe.
Lesen von Adresse 6E69679A
Nach oben Nach unten
FRENZYMAX_RUS

FRENZYMAX_RUS

BeitragThema: Re: LiAZ 677m v. 0.99   LiAZ 677m v. 0.99 - Seite 4 Icon_minitimeFr 17 Jun - 9:45

Okay, that's NOT good...honestly that's BAD...i've got same problem from nowere...i'll wait for vasek1991 and we try to find out the reason of this error... Evil or Very Mad
Nach oben Nach unten
jay_zhead

Anzahl der Beiträge : 72

BeitragThema: Re: LiAZ 677m v. 0.99   LiAZ 677m v. 0.99 - Seite 4 Icon_minitimeFr 17 Jun - 14:57

I did a little bit of quick scripting, and this is the result - a two-speed transmission and more realistic engine for the LiAZ. I used Kyle Ortiz's reworked .osc file (gratitude to him for it) and made a 2-speed constfile with the original values of the LAZ-NAMI-Lviv transmission I found on the web. Then I reworked the engine constfile to be closer in power output to the tiny 7-liter petrol engine LiAZ engineers moronically decided to put into a heavy, full sized service bus. Laughing I also increased the fuel consumption, as this beast is known for drinking fuel faster than it's drivers' consumed Vodka Razz The result is a much more realistic driving experience. Of course, it would be better to create a new engine osc script altogether, but I don't know enough about OMSI scripting (yet), so for now - unless someone else wants to create it - we'd have to do with the osc of a diesel engine and the behavioral limitations of such.

Download HERE

To install: drop the files in the "LiAZ 677m" folder inside your Vehicles folder. Backup the original LiAZ 677m.bus if you want to preserve it. No other files are replaced, the scripts are all in separate files.

Enjoy Cool

EDIT: Fixed bug in the engine constfile that allowed for too much acceleration. Please re-download if you have version 0.1.

Zuletzt von jay_zhead am Fr 17 Jun - 16:02 bearbeitet; insgesamt 2-mal bearbeitet
Nach oben Nach unten
1061-001

1061-001

BeitragThema: Re: LiAZ 677m v. 0.99   LiAZ 677m v. 0.99 - Seite 4 Icon_minitimeFr 17 Jun - 15:07

jay_zhead schrieb:
I also increased the fuel consumption, as this beast is known for drinking fuel faster than it's drivers' consumed Vodka Razz
Over 2 liters the bus wins, no one can drink that much Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
The modification sounds interesting. Thanks for making it, I will try it out as soon as I can sit in front of my own computer! Wink Smile
Nach oben Nach unten
Taxi

Taxi

Anzahl der Beiträge : 34

BeitragThema: Taxi says   LiAZ 677m v. 0.99 - Seite 4 Icon_minitimeFr 17 Jun - 17:56

Nice work cowboy

really like it

works fine
Nach oben Nach unten
jerry@sw

jerry@sw

Anzahl der Beiträge : 254

BeitragThema: Re: LiAZ 677m v. 0.99   LiAZ 677m v. 0.99 - Seite 4 Icon_minitimeFr 17 Jun - 18:00

Thanks for that nice Bus.

But the Driverscamera is a little bit to near to the steeringwheel.

Sorry for my bad english.

Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: LiAZ 677m v. 0.99   LiAZ 677m v. 0.99 - Seite 4 Icon_minitime

Nach oben Nach unten

LiAZ 677m v. 0.99
Seite 4 von 8Gehe zu Seite : Zurück  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Weiter