ehem. OMSI - Forum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
ehem. OMSI - Forum

Dieses Forum wurde geschlossen. Das neue Forum befindet sich auf www.omnibussimulator.de/forum !

StartseiteStartseite  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

Addon Buses?

Nach unten 
+2
CristianSkytter
cmcn121
6 verfasser
AutorNachricht
cmcn121

Anzahl der Beiträge : 255

*addon* - Addon Buses? Empty
BeitragThema: Addon Buses?   *addon* - Addon Buses? Icon_minitimeDi 14 Jun - 1:58

A simple, straight forward question for Marcel/Rudiger,

Can we expect to see any additional buses from you in the future(ie: within a full year)?

As much as i like OMSI, it's become boring due to the fact that only the SD200/SD202 can be driven. It would be nice to perhaps see the single decker buses being made, or even the Mercedes O405.

Thanks!
Nach oben Nach unten
CristianSkytter

CristianSkytter

Anzahl der Beiträge : 533

BeitragThema: Re: Addon Buses?   *addon* - Addon Buses? Icon_minitimeDi 14 Jun - 7:56

I'd love to see some high-textured bus (like original SD200's and SD202's).
It doesnt have to be from Marcel and Ruediger.

Some creators do great job but it's not the same Smile

Regards.
Nach oben Nach unten
Ma44hew

Ma44hew

Anzahl der Beiträge : 35

BeitragThema: Re: Addon Buses?   *addon* - Addon Buses? Icon_minitimeDi 14 Jun - 15:28

I totally agree, the two vehicles i would like most is the MAN SL200 and the Mercedes 0405 so we can get a full operating fleet to the game Very Happy
Nach oben Nach unten
http://www.northeastbusnews.wordpress.com
Voith

Voith

Anzahl der Beiträge : 33

BeitragThema: Re: Addon Buses?   *addon* - Addon Buses? Icon_minitimeDi 14 Jun - 15:49

Ma44hew schrieb:
I totally agree, the two vehicles i would like most is the MAN SL200 and the Mercedes 0405 so we can get a full operating fleet to the game Very Happy

I agree, I think official add-ons are required in order to keep this community growing / and SDK - otherwise I fear the worse for this product. It already feels lifeless due to the lack of main communication from the core developers, the last news update was regarding a patch..
Nach oben Nach unten
Kristian

Kristian

Anzahl der Beiträge : 157

BeitragThema: Re: Addon Buses?   *addon* - Addon Buses? Icon_minitimeDi 14 Jun - 17:47

I'd Like to see Uberland (intercity) busses with manual transimssion like
MAN SÜ240
*addon* - Addon Buses? W2d9p5

MAN SÜ242
*addon* - Addon Buses? V5guo2

Mercedes O307
*addon* - Addon Buses? 2yl3g5i

Mercedes O407 or O408
*addon* - Addon Buses? Nwfo1j

*addon* - Addon Buses? 1zdoo4m

Mercedes Integro
*addon* - Addon Buses? 2cru3j6

OR any gelenke bus (O305G,O405G,SG220...)
*But my favourite is
MAN SG 220 Ü (gelenke Intercity Very Happy )
*addon* - Addon Buses? I3gsn8

thats all from mr Smile

Nach oben Nach unten
JunGRail

Anzahl der Beiträge : 512

BeitragThema: Re: Addon Buses?   *addon* - Addon Buses? Icon_minitimeMi 15 Jun - 17:30

I haven't been back to the forums in a while, sad to see nothing's changed. Still i feel that the best map is the one that came with the game, Berlin Spandau, it's a route thats full of nooks and crannies but end to end, not all around the houses to reach a destination, like some.

Hope to see some more content soon. Such a great physics engine. If i could use Blender i'd get cracking but its the sounds that need to be authentic. I don't know many companies in London who would allow recording of their vehicles.

Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: Addon Buses?   *addon* - Addon Buses? Icon_minitime

Nach oben Nach unten

Addon Buses?
Seite 1 von 1