ehem. OMSI - Forum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
ehem. OMSI - Forum

Dieses Forum wurde geschlossen. Das neue Forum befindet sich auf www.omnibussimulator.de/forum !

StartseiteStartseite  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

[please help]Translate is needed

Nach unten 
4 verfasser
AutorNachricht
GeraldBus

Anzahl der Beiträge : 6

[please help]Translate is needed Empty
BeitragThema: [please help]Translate is needed   [please help]Translate is needed Icon_minitimeMo 6 Jun - 13:52

[please help]Translate is needed TEST

as you see,
I'm going to create a ".sco" file of ZF ECOLife 6AP1308B
but I can't translate this sentense from google since it contain unknown chacracter

I'm using Chinese Windows, it cannot show some of Detuch character.

please help
Nach oben Nach unten
Janniboy

Janniboy

Anzahl der Beiträge : 2837

BeitragThema: Re: [please help]Translate is needed   [please help]Translate is needed Icon_minitimeMo 6 Jun - 13:56

It's quite complicated, but I'll give it a try...

"The following values deal with the rpm of the cardan shaft and are thus independent from the axle drive ratio and from the size of the wheels!
km/h to axle rpm (wheel diameter = 1.03, i_achse = 5.74 => facotr 29.56"

I don't know exactly WHAT I translated, but the English version now makes sense to me.
Nach oben Nach unten
http://www.jan-kiesewalter.de
GeraldBus

BeitragThema: Re: [please help]Translate is needed   [please help]Translate is needed Icon_minitimeMo 6 Jun - 14:22

Janniboy schrieb:
It's quite complicated, but I'll give it a try...

"The following values deal with the rpm of the cardan shaft and are thus independent from the axle drive ratio and from the size of the wheels!
km/h to axle rpm (wheel diameter = 1.03, i_achse = 5.74 => facotr 29.56"

I don't know exactly WHAT I translated, but the English version now makes sense to me.

seems okay for me, I'll study it a little bit more bounce

Thanks very much

But what's does those value exactly mean
Nach oben Nach unten
Rüdiger Hülsmann
Admin
Rüdiger Hülsmann

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1204

BeitragThema: Re: [please help]Translate is needed   [please help]Translate is needed Icon_minitimeMo 6 Jun - 14:44

The following values like "antrieb_getr_autoSwUpMinSpd" are the RPM of the propshaft determining the shifting pattern (upshift/downshift thresholds, etc). The above sentence just means that they are based on the propshaft RPM and thus independent from wheel size or axle drive ratio. That means that the gearbox will shift at the same engine/propshaft RPM, no matter what wheel size and drive ratio is used (that means the speed will be different of course).

For the given wheel diameter and drive ratio, these values must be divided by 29.56 to get the actual shifting speed in km/h.
Nach oben Nach unten
GeraldBus

BeitragThema: Re: [please help]Translate is needed   [please help]Translate is needed Icon_minitimeDi 7 Jun - 12:35

Rüdiger Hülsmann schrieb:
The following values like "antrieb_getr_autoSwUpMinSpd" are the RPM of the propshaft determining the shifting pattern (upshift/downshift thresholds, etc). The above sentence just means that they are based on the propshaft RPM and thus independent from wheel size or axle drive ratio. That means that the gearbox will shift at the same engine/propshaft RPM, no matter what wheel size and drive ratio is used (that means the speed will be different of course).

For the given wheel diameter and drive ratio, these values must be divided by 29.56 to get the actual shifting speed in km/h.

Hooray~!!!!
Thanks very much for you guys help Razz

You mean the value that

eg.
[const]
antrieb_getr_autoSwUpMinSpd1

250 divide by 29.56, got 8.457, then 8.457km/h will shift into 2nd gear?
Nach oben Nach unten
Rüdiger Hülsmann
Admin
Rüdiger Hülsmann

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1204

BeitragThema: Re: [please help]Translate is needed   [please help]Translate is needed Icon_minitimeDi 7 Jun - 15:39

Exactly. Smile
Nach oben Nach unten
krtz07

Anzahl der Beiträge : 413

BeitragThema: Re: [please help]Translate is needed   [please help]Translate is needed Icon_minitimeDi 7 Jun - 16:37

Rüdiger Hülsmann schrieb:
Exactly. Smile
Yet all of that time I was figuring out the speed calculation it the long way !!! Smile

Good luck with the ZF ecolife
Nach oben Nach unten
http://www.philadelphiatransitvehicles.info
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: [please help]Translate is needed   [please help]Translate is needed Icon_minitime

Nach oben Nach unten

[please help]Translate is needed
Seite 1 von 1