ehem. OMSI - Forum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
ehem. OMSI - Forum

Dieses Forum wurde geschlossen. Das neue Forum befindet sich auf www.omnibussimulator.de/forum !

StartseiteStartseite  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

Dennis Enviro 500

Nach unten 
+19
alexxxunder17
Smallhail741
flo9ryn
Amy Rose
95mathias
bvb360
Bigben123
mmeepp
JayKae
T163R
Emil
EDawg
CityBus
ediblechickenwing
rzr09
CristianSkytter
tline
winsome
23 verfasser
Gehe zu Seite : 1, 2  Weiter
AutorNachricht
winsome

Anzahl der Beiträge : 12

Dennis Enviro 500 Empty
BeitragThema: Dennis Enviro 500   Dennis Enviro 500 Icon_minitimeMi 1 Jun - 19:26

Hi everyone, I have been working for this project for around a month. It's time to share sth with you all. Very Happy
This is an Dennis Enviro 500 of Kowloon Motor Bus, with Cummins ISMe335 Euro III engine and the Voith DIWA864.5D4 gearbox.

Dennis Enviro 500 Ate11

Dennis Enviro 500 Ate12

Hope there will be a suitable city for this bus Razz
Dennis Enviro 500 Ate13

CCTV
Dennis Enviro 500 Ate14

PLUS:
Dennis Enviro 500 Ate05
Dennis Enviro 500 Ate06
Dennis Enviro 500 Ate07

One of the biggest problem is the movement of the rare doors. The doors should be pushed outward at the very beginning and later on shift back a little bit due to the rotation of the axis at the side of the door.
I can just make the door gradually shift to the specific position but not a rotation about the axis of the door..
I wonder if I can write a function for the x-, y-, z- transformation for the door to make it as real as possible.
em... In fact, do all of you know what I mean? Look forward to any solution....

winsome
Nach oben Nach unten
tline

Anzahl der Beiträge : 48

Dennis Enviro 500 Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Dennis Enviro 500   Dennis Enviro 500 Icon_minitimeMi 1 Jun - 20:08

Great Bus
Make Sure you record a door sound for the bus
Nach oben Nach unten
http://www.tline.webs.com
CristianSkytter

CristianSkytter

Anzahl der Beiträge : 533

Dennis Enviro 500 Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Dennis Enviro 500   Dennis Enviro 500 Icon_minitimeMi 1 Jun - 20:19

For now, it's senseless to create left-hand door buses.

But it looks very interesting anyway.

Regards.
Nach oben Nach unten
rzr09

rzr09

Anzahl der Beiträge : 273

Dennis Enviro 500 Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Dennis Enviro 500   Dennis Enviro 500 Icon_minitimeMi 1 Jun - 20:26

what 3d software did you use? you can easily make it left handrive with certain modifiers
Nach oben Nach unten
ediblechickenwing

Anzahl der Beiträge : 317

Dennis Enviro 500 Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Dennis Enviro 500   Dennis Enviro 500 Icon_minitimeMi 1 Jun - 21:28

Did you model this?

It's far too low poly and doesn't look very accurate/much detail compared to other models of the same bus I've seen for games like MM2. A little bit butchered looking actually. But props for getting it working in game! Wink
Nach oben Nach unten
CityBus

Anzahl der Beiträge : 122

Dennis Enviro 500 Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Dennis Enviro 500   Dennis Enviro 500 Icon_minitimeMi 1 Jun - 22:05

It looks like a great model to me however the textures of the outside don`t look "real" enough to me. It`s hard to explain but if I compare it with the real version I think you should make it more shiny. But maybe you are still working on that, if so I have said nothing. Smile
Nach oben Nach unten
EDawg

EDawg

Anzahl der Beiträge : 199

Dennis Enviro 500 Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Dennis Enviro 500   Dennis Enviro 500 Icon_minitimeDo 2 Jun - 3:38

Nice work! Only problem I see is that OMSI doesn't support driving on the left side of the road. All in all beautiful bus cheers cheers
Nach oben Nach unten
Emil

Anzahl der Beiträge : 596

Dennis Enviro 500 Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Dennis Enviro 500   Dennis Enviro 500 Icon_minitimeDo 2 Jun - 7:36

Nice work!

I'd recommend some points:

1. reduce Mirroring effect of glass from the drivers view. I think it's too much.

2. Probably when you'r finished with it you can release it in both Left-Hand and Right-Hand configuration? (Just by mirroring it at x-axis ?)
Nach oben Nach unten
winsome

Dennis Enviro 500 Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Dennis Enviro 500   Dennis Enviro 500 Icon_minitimeDo 2 Jun - 7:55

rzr09 schrieb:
what 3d software did you use? you can easily make it left handrive with certain modifiers

CristianSkytter schrieb:
For now, it's senseless to create left-hand door buses.

But it looks very interesting anyway.

Regards.

I just want to make a right handrive bus as this is what we have in Hong Kong

ediblechickenwing schrieb:
Did you model this?

It's far too low poly and doesn't look very accurate/much detail compared to other models of the same bus I've seen for games like MM2. A little bit butchered looking actually. But props for getting it working in game! Wink

I modeled this one. My skills is quite limited and that's why you find such a difference Razz The MM2 model is brilliant, I agree Very Happy
I am still making changes on the model to make it more detailed.
Making an OMSI model looks quite different from MM2 as OMSI gets more flexibility on reflection and lighting.
It becomes more difficult to make it looks real if I dont use real pictures to be the textures.

CityBus schrieb:
It looks like a great model to me however the textures of the outside don`t look "real" enough to me. It`s hard to explain but if I compare it with the real version I think you should make it more shiny. But maybe you are still working on that, if so I have said nothing. Smile
Oh.. ya,, this is because I do not use real picture to be the texture of the body. And up to this moment I havent added any reflection on the body. That's why it looks weird. Very Happy

Emil schrieb:
Nice work!

I'd recommend some points:

1. reduce Mirroring effect of glass from the drivers view. I think it's too much.

2. Probably when you'r finished with it you can release it in both Left-Hand and Right-Hand configuration? (Just by mirroring it at x-axis ?)

Is it better?
Dennis Enviro 500 Ate17

Okay. I will try...

winsome
Nach oben Nach unten
T163R

Anzahl der Beiträge : 49

Dennis Enviro 500 Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Dennis Enviro 500   Dennis Enviro 500 Icon_minitimeDo 2 Jun - 7:59

Maybe you should make the wheels because these "photo" ones aren't really going with the rest :/
Nach oben Nach unten
JayKae

Anzahl der Beiträge : 248

Dennis Enviro 500 Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Dennis Enviro 500   Dennis Enviro 500 Icon_minitimeDo 2 Jun - 8:25

Those wheels look great, so does the whole bus mate, good work!
Nach oben Nach unten
mmeepp

mmeepp

Anzahl der Beiträge : 193

Dennis Enviro 500 Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Dennis Enviro 500   Dennis Enviro 500 Icon_minitimeDo 2 Jun - 9:52

Great bus and nice details.
I hope there will be a city for driving on the left side.
May you show as some pics of the dashboard if there is one?
Nach oben Nach unten
tline

Dennis Enviro 500 Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Dennis Enviro 500   Dennis Enviro 500 Icon_minitimeDo 2 Jun - 10:54

My North London route would work but i would need someone to release left hand drive scenery Junctions an splines
Nach oben Nach unten
ediblechickenwing

Dennis Enviro 500 Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Dennis Enviro 500   Dennis Enviro 500 Icon_minitimeDo 2 Jun - 11:15

If this is one of your first models then it is very good! Wink
Nach oben Nach unten
CristianSkytter

CristianSkytter

Dennis Enviro 500 Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Dennis Enviro 500   Dennis Enviro 500 Icon_minitimeDo 2 Jun - 12:21

winsome schrieb:

I just want to make a right handrive bus as this is what we have in Hong Kong

winsome

Not only in Hong Kong. GB, Australia, Africa (at least part of) and probably somewhere else, but not in OMSI Wink
Can you imagine how to drive and stop at the bus stop? I can't Wink

But keep working. We'll see about the result form now. Maybe something will be changed (I mean left-hand traffic).
It's much, much, much work anyway if you want this bus to look good so everything is possible !

Regards.
Nach oben Nach unten
Bigben123

Anzahl der Beiträge : 33

Dennis Enviro 500 Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Dennis Enviro 500   Dennis Enviro 500 Icon_minitimeDo 2 Jun - 15:30

Great work. cant wait for this bus!
Nach oben Nach unten
tline

Dennis Enviro 500 Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Dennis Enviro 500   Dennis Enviro 500 Icon_minitimeFr 3 Jun - 11:01

When the release date becuase i cant wait to buy it

Edit
It should be Download not buy it that was an Mistake
an don't try use harmful comments

Zuletzt von tline am Fr 3 Jun - 17:30 bearbeitet; insgesamt 1-mal bearbeitet
Nach oben Nach unten
CristianSkytter

CristianSkytter

Dennis Enviro 500 Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Dennis Enviro 500   Dennis Enviro 500 Icon_minitimeFr 3 Jun - 11:05

tline schrieb:
When the release date becuase i cant wait to buy it

In spite of that I don't like to show work too early (final result fails in most cases Wink), please do not ask about it as long as it's freeware addon (unless you don't respect author).

Regards.
Nach oben Nach unten
ediblechickenwing

Dennis Enviro 500 Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Dennis Enviro 500   Dennis Enviro 500 Icon_minitimeFr 3 Jun - 11:37

tline schrieb:
i cant wait to buy it

Buy?

Some people are so ignorant.
Nach oben Nach unten

Anzahl der Beiträge : 373

Dennis Enviro 500 Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Dennis Enviro 500   Dennis Enviro 500 Icon_minitimeFr 3 Jun - 13:18

Great work well done.. but I too think you should make it a LH drive.. as much as I would like to see a RH drive as we drive on the 'correct' side of the road here too.. It just won't work well in OMSI..
Nach oben Nach unten
tline

Dennis Enviro 500 Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Dennis Enviro 500   Dennis Enviro 500 Icon_minitimeFr 3 Jun - 17:30

ediblechickenwing schrieb:
tline schrieb:
i cant wait to buy it

Buy?

Some people are so ignorant.

It was An Mistake
Nach oben Nach unten
bvb360

bvb360

Anzahl der Beiträge : 245

Dennis Enviro 500 Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Dennis Enviro 500   Dennis Enviro 500 Icon_minitimeSa 4 Jun - 18:59

Hello,

very nice bus . will you realesd the bus ?
Nach oben Nach unten
winsome

Dennis Enviro 500 Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Dennis Enviro 500   Dennis Enviro 500 Icon_minitimeSa 4 Jun - 19:04

updates:

Dennis Enviro 500 Ate21
Dennis Enviro 500 Ate22
Thx my friend for giving me the photo of the advert.

I m still working on the dashboard. I will post some pics of the dash in a few days.
Nach oben Nach unten
95mathias

95mathias

Anzahl der Beiträge : 78

Dennis Enviro 500 Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Dennis Enviro 500   Dennis Enviro 500 Icon_minitimeSa 4 Jun - 19:33

nice bus, i remeber i have drive one of this kmb buses in MM2 Very Happy
Nach oben Nach unten
95mathias

95mathias

Anzahl der Beiträge : 78

Dennis Enviro 500 Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Dennis Enviro 500   Dennis Enviro 500 Icon_minitimeSa 4 Jun - 19:34

witch 3d program did you use?
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

Dennis Enviro 500 Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Dennis Enviro 500   Dennis Enviro 500 Icon_minitime

Nach oben Nach unten

Dennis Enviro 500
Seite 1 von 2Gehe zu Seite : 1, 2  Weiter