ehem. OMSI - Forum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
ehem. OMSI - Forum

Dieses Forum wurde geschlossen. Das neue Forum befindet sich auf www.omnibussimulator.de/forum !

StartseiteStartseite  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

[WIP] Devon SW National (Demo route added)

Nach unten 
+27
nfshp253
weymouthman
FR1GTS
49kolf
Sixkiller
peterZZD
mattj
mydogsmax
tayibetom
tomtoon
Giovanni
random.monster1981
howlinwolf
ediblechickenwing
flippy1008
busboy170
CristianSkytter
william970216
ocs240683
KS95
Bigben123
Triforce500
T163R
Smallhail741
kopmania
JDX
31 verfasser
Gehe zu Seite : Zurück  1, 2, 3
AutorNachricht
weymouthman

Anzahl der Beiträge : 50

[WIP] Devon SW National (Demo route added) - Seite 3 Empty
BeitragThema: Re: [WIP] Devon SW National (Demo route added)   [WIP] Devon SW National (Demo route added) - Seite 3 Icon_minitimeSa 2 Jul - 7:33

how do you convert the matrix on the bus to english and is there any ibis codes that you can give me like sorry not in service and all that please
Nach oben Nach unten
Smallhail741

Anzahl der Beiträge : 300

BeitragThema: Re: [WIP] Devon SW National (Demo route added)   [WIP] Devon SW National (Demo route added) - Seite 3 Icon_minitimeSa 2 Jul - 17:49

mattj schrieb:
Sixkiller schrieb:
JDX, great map.

Right now i'm building a new map, but i have problems with invisible objects on the streets.flippy1008 recommended to ask you how can I fix them. Can you help me?

Which objects are invisible? Could it be that you have your graphics settings set so that only high priority objects show, and you are trying to place a low priority object? I had this problem myself.

he means as a invisible barrier in the middle of the road.
Nach oben Nach unten
JDX

JDX

Anzahl der Beiträge : 67

BeitragThema: Re: [WIP] Devon SW National (Demo route added)   [WIP] Devon SW National (Demo route added) - Seite 3 Icon_minitimeSo 3 Jul - 5:50

Just a quick update to let you know what I am up to:

The route out of Totnes for the A38 is progressing well. This twisty A road first enters a forest then comes out onto rolling countryside (with a few surprises along the way, too).
The centre of Totnes has been altered to make the high street feel more urban, as well as some extensions to the town centre. Cosmetic alterations to the bus station itself, as well as a few cosmetic alterations here and there. Some of the streets I am building in the 'old town' area are narrow but will have parked cars on both sides, and altered AI paths to match - will make for a very tight fit for buses

New screenshots added to Page 1 and the DSWN page at www.iomex.org

weymouthman schrieb:
how do you convert the matrix on the bus to english and is there any ibis codes that you can give me like sorry not in service and all that please
Not sure what you mean about the matrix. Don't forget that this is only a work-in-progress. When I get to a proper update I will be putting in bus liveries, regional modifications and so forth. With regards to IBIS codes, NIS is 13, On Test is 14, etc. Totnes is 20 and SDC is 25.
Nach oben Nach unten
mattj

mattj

Anzahl der Beiträge : 26

BeitragThema: Re: [WIP] Devon SW National (Demo route added)   [WIP] Devon SW National (Demo route added) - Seite 3 Icon_minitimeSo 3 Jul - 20:13

weymouthman schrieb:

Ensure that you've selected the 'Devon' depot when spawning the bus and that you have placed Devon.hof in the correct folder for the vehicle. It sounds to me like that is your problem.
Nach oben Nach unten
nfshp253

Anzahl der Beiträge : 3

BeitragThema: Re: [WIP] Devon SW National (Demo route added)   [WIP] Devon SW National (Demo route added) - Seite 3 Icon_minitimeDi 5 Jul - 13:27

I can't seem to start service on any routes. I've selected Devon as the depot but selecting the time table, I can't choose any routes?
Nach oben Nach unten

Anzahl der Beiträge : 373

BeitragThema: Re: [WIP] Devon SW National (Demo route added)   [WIP] Devon SW National (Demo route added) - Seite 3 Icon_minitimeDi 5 Jul - 13:30

nfshp253 schrieb:
I can't seem to start service on any routes. I've selected Devon as the depot but selecting the time table, I can't choose any routes?

It's not a fully working map yet.. the OP does say this several times throughout this thread.
Nach oben Nach unten
nfshp253

Anzahl der Beiträge : 3

BeitragThema: Re: [WIP] Devon SW National (Demo route added)   [WIP] Devon SW National (Demo route added) - Seite 3 Icon_minitimeDi 5 Jul - 14:00

So there isn't a single demo route we can try? I remember a demo route being mentioned.
Nach oben Nach unten

Anzahl der Beiträge : 373

BeitragThema: Re: [WIP] Devon SW National (Demo route added)   [WIP] Devon SW National (Demo route added) - Seite 3 Icon_minitimeDi 5 Jul - 14:01

nfshp253 schrieb:
So there isn't a single demo route we can try? I remember a demo route being mentioned.

There is a route.. well half a route.. but you cant pick up or drop off passengers yet..
Nach oben Nach unten
JDX

JDX

BeitragThema: Re: [WIP] Devon SW National (Demo route added)   [WIP] Devon SW National (Demo route added) - Seite 3 Icon_minitimeDi 5 Jul - 15:56

If I remember correctly I set the timetabling so that there are services mainly at rush hours on weekends and not public holidays..try that.
I'm saving and testing a lot as I'm going along as well as sharing a copy with mattj for testing, so its quite hard for me to remember what I've given you guys lol.

I'm hoping to reach the Devon Expressway by the end of the week, btw. A 10 minute stretch of that will lead to Ivybridge so I'm hoping to have a 'complete' stage update soon.
Nach oben Nach unten
Smallhail741

BeitragThema: Re: [WIP] Devon SW National (Demo route added)   [WIP] Devon SW National (Demo route added) - Seite 3 Icon_minitimeDo 14 Jul - 18:31

OH MY GOSH! Very Happy just been nosey'ing around the map Razz i have to admit there are some GREAT roads off the route track. and i'll be looking forward to a proper release and some new routes Razz

Smallhail741
Nach oben Nach unten
jerry@sw

jerry@sw

Anzahl der Beiträge : 254

BeitragThema: Re: [WIP] Devon SW National (Demo route added)   [WIP] Devon SW National (Demo route added) - Seite 3 Icon_minitimeFr 15 Jul - 19:19

Men that map is soo beautifully Surprised Surprised Surprised

But one Thing:

In a Mountain the Street hangs in the air.

But the other parts are very realistic, because you have place the houses near to the street.

But i wish me, that you put on the higway ohter streets like the townstreets wiht ways for some peoples.

I hope you understand my bad english rendeer
Nach oben Nach unten
zavage

zavage

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1034

BeitragThema: Re: [WIP] Devon SW National (Demo route added)   [WIP] Devon SW National (Demo route added) - Seite 3 Icon_minitimeSo 4 Sep - 14:26

i found a "Autobahn"sign on a junction, will be there a freeway/highway(don't know where the difference is)? Wink
Nach oben Nach unten
rct3wild

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1

BeitragThema: Re: [WIP] Devon SW National (Demo route added)   [WIP] Devon SW National (Demo route added) - Seite 3 Icon_minitimeSa 22 Okt - 14:46

Is there any progress going on in this map? It hasn't been updated since July.
Nach oben Nach unten
mattj

mattj

Anzahl der Beiträge : 26

BeitragThema: Re: [WIP] Devon SW National (Demo route added)   [WIP] Devon SW National (Demo route added) - Seite 3 Icon_minitimeSa 22 Okt - 17:20

As far as I know John has been very busy with work and therefore hasn't had the time to work on the project. It's quite probable that there will be more progress in the future, but I wouldn't like to say when.
Nach oben Nach unten
JDX

JDX

BeitragThema: Re: [WIP] Devon SW National (Demo route added)   [WIP] Devon SW National (Demo route added) - Seite 3 Icon_minitimeMo 24 Okt - 5:37

Matt is quite correct. I had some problems IRL (nearly lost my taxi license) and some other things. However, I am working on Devon SW National. I've put a screen at the bottom of this post showing a bus livery I've made ready for the route, featured on a new street in the map. I've made overall improvements to the map and have continued extending one of the routes out of town.

zavage schrieb:
i found a "Autobahn"sign on a junction, will be there a freeway/highway(don't know where the difference is)? Wink

Routes will extend outward from Totnes, the route I am currently modeling heads to the A38 Devon Expressway, which leads North to the city of Exeter, and South to the city of Plymouth. To get to the A38 you will negotiate some twisting rural roads, so I'm hoping this particular route will offer some variety and driving challenges.

jerry@sw schrieb:

But one Thing:

But the other parts are very realistic, because you have place the houses near to the street.

But i wish me, that you put on the higway ohter streets like the townstreets wiht ways for some peoples.

Devon SW National is under construction, so there will be some incomplete sections. The whole map will evolve in time. Thank you for your comments!

[WIP] Devon SW National (Demo route added) - Seite 3 HjJ50
Nach oben Nach unten
Damian Schwichtenberg

Damian Schwichtenberg

Anzahl der Beiträge : 479

BeitragThema: Re: [WIP] Devon SW National (Demo route added)   [WIP] Devon SW National (Demo route added) - Seite 3 Icon_minitimeMo 24 Okt - 6:32

The map is very good Wink
Nach oben Nach unten
http://omsi-forum.forumieren.com/
Smallhail741

BeitragThema: Re: [WIP] Devon SW National (Demo route added)   [WIP] Devon SW National (Demo route added) - Seite 3 Icon_minitimeMo 24 Okt - 10:07

JDX schrieb:
Matt is quite correct. I had some problems IRL (nearly lost my taxi license) and some other things. However, I am working on Devon SW National. I've put a screen at the bottom of this post showing a bus livery I've made ready for the route, featured on a new street in the map. I've made overall improvements to the map and have continued extending one of the routes out of town.

zavage schrieb:

Routes will extend outward from Totnes, the route I am currently modeling heads to the A38 Devon Expressway, which leads North to the city of Exeter, and South to the city of Plymouth. To get to the A38 you will negotiate some twisting rural roads, so I'm hoping this particular route will offer some variety and driving challenges.

jerry@sw schrieb:

But one Thing:

Devon SW National is under construction, so there will be some incomplete sections. The whole map will evolve in time. Thank you for your comments!

[WIP] Devon SW National (Demo route added) - Seite 3 HjJ50

quick update on progress if possible? Smile
Nach oben Nach unten
JDX

JDX

BeitragThema: Re: [WIP] Devon SW National (Demo route added)   [WIP] Devon SW National (Demo route added) - Seite 3 Icon_minitimeMi 26 Okt - 1:43

I have compiled my project for OMSI Addon Manager. Download the .ams here: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/18060584/dswn_beta.ams

Please note that this is the AMS which I update as I develop the map. If you would not prefer beta builds, please wait for releases proper which are announced here
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: [WIP] Devon SW National (Demo route added)   [WIP] Devon SW National (Demo route added) - Seite 3 Icon_minitime

Nach oben Nach unten

[WIP] Devon SW National (Demo route added)
Seite 3 von 3Gehe zu Seite : Zurück  1, 2, 3