ehem. OMSI - Forum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
ehem. OMSI - Forum

Dieses Forum wurde geschlossen. Das neue Forum befindet sich auf www.omnibussimulator.de/forum !

StartseiteStartseite  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

Sick passengers and people!

Nach unten 
4 verfasser
AutorNachricht
97OrionVCNG

97OrionVCNG

Anzahl der Beiträge : 137

Sick passengers and people! Empty
BeitragThema: Sick passengers and people!   Sick passengers and people! Icon_minitimeSa 28 Mai - 16:01

I would like a feature that passengers get nauseous from reckless driving such as swirving too much and going on a curve too fast.Perhaps we can hear them vomit but not see it.Also how about more virtual humans
children,other fellow operators,nurse,pets,more business women and men.
Nach oben Nach unten
CityBus

Anzahl der Beiträge : 122

BeitragThema: Re: Sick passengers and people!   Sick passengers and people! Icon_minitimeSa 28 Mai - 17:05

I think it is very rare to have sick people in your bus and throw up, even if the driver is driving reckless. I travel every day with the bus for many years in real life and never seen anyone throw up.
I agree that we should have more variation in virtual humans. I think it would be nice to have old womens and men in the game, you have to wait longer at the bus stop for them to enter and exit the bus, and watch your inside mirror to see that they have found a seat before taking off.
Nach oben Nach unten
jpnmtrmn93

jpnmtrmn93

Anzahl der Beiträge : 9

BeitragThema: Re: Sick passengers and people!   Sick passengers and people! Icon_minitimeFr 2 Dez - 7:01

To add on to the comment CityBus made:

I haven't read around to see if anyone is working on this: students and children. I find myself giving out the same three tickets over and over (Regular, Short Trip, and Day Pass - mentally renamed them to make it easier to remember). I would like to give out the student-discount tickets as well. I also noticed that there are other tickets that the ticket printer on the D92 can print out. For example, there is a 15DM ticket, don't know what fare type it is (I don't speak German), that I would love to sell so the ticket gains increases faster.
Nach oben Nach unten
JDX

JDX

Anzahl der Beiträge : 67

BeitragThema: Re: Sick passengers and people!   Sick passengers and people! Icon_minitimeMo 5 Dez - 15:02

If there are old people then I would like the ability to shout at them to make them hurry up, and if there were sick people I'd like the ability to ignore them and make them clean up the mess themselves.
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: Sick passengers and people!   Sick passengers and people! Icon_minitime

Nach oben Nach unten

Sick passengers and people!
Seite 1 von 1