ehem. OMSI - Forum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
ehem. OMSI - Forum

Dieses Forum wurde geschlossen. Das neue Forum befindet sich auf www.omnibussimulator.de/forum !

StartseiteStartseite  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

New Czech OMSI fan page

Nach unten 
5 verfasser
AutorNachricht
DIMI

Anzahl der Beiträge : 178

New Czech OMSI fan page Empty
BeitragThema: New Czech OMSI fan page   New Czech OMSI fan page Icon_minitimeFr 23 Apr - 13:20

Hi, first, I would like to say that I'm really disappointed, angry and a little sad that you are not able to answer my e-mail offering. Why do I think that most visitors and fans are ignored? So, now I do not know your Opinion and frankly I do not care about it now. I believe that when Omsi comes, will have many Czech fans and thesy will create many vehicles and maps like for vbus (for example vbus.webgarden.cz) ... And I hope it could be central of international download. But if you do not care, it's your naivete.

But because I care about it and I want to Omsi knew everyone, I've created this site:

http://omsi.webgarden.cz/

In last days I´ve done good enough design for this page and first articel - simulator - to show you that I can do it! It has few graphics BUGs, but it is only details. I´m working on it.

You can tell me, if you like it or not. But under the condition that you read this.

I hope you enjoy. It gives me a lot of work.

See ya.
Nach oben Nach unten
DIMI

BeitragThema: Re: New Czech OMSI fan page   New Czech OMSI fan page Icon_minitimeDi 27 Apr - 9:41

Hi, visitors of my new website have few questions. Not every answer is in FAQ or here in forum. For example there is 1 man, who is fan for trucks, but he says that there is no good enough truck simulator yet. And he hopes that he (or anybody) can mod OMSI to truck simulator. Day by day is number of website visitors more than 200%. Can I ask you please for some contact, where could I ask you for some really interesting questions (ICQ, email, PM, ...)? Or something, where could I hope that you will not ignore me? Thanks for answer.
Nach oben Nach unten
DIMI

BeitragThema: Re: New Czech OMSI fan page   New Czech OMSI fan page Icon_minitimeDo 24 Jun - 19:53

Hi, here is 1 interessant question from my website: Are you going to change route texture (that gray one)? It is too low-deff, no oil spills, no holes, just a gray plane. THX for answer.
Nach oben Nach unten
Lavics

Lavics

Anzahl der Beiträge : 24

BeitragThema: Re: New Czech OMSI fan page   New Czech OMSI fan page Icon_minitimeFr 25 Jun - 1:46

Nice site bud. But just to give you a heads up. You've posted info on your site without letting OMSI know about it. Without having authorization, they may subject you to remove all info relating to OMSI. That's going to come down to their decision.

People need to relax a bit. Just a little more and you'd think some members are becoming hostile in not having their questions answered. Relax! Its a game. If your that desperate, find a hobby. The game will be done when its done. In the meantime, go play outside, enjoy life Wink
Nach oben Nach unten
Marcel Kuhnt
Admin
Marcel Kuhnt

Anzahl der Beiträge : 3364

BeitragThema: Re: New Czech OMSI fan page   New Czech OMSI fan page Icon_minitimeFr 25 Jun - 5:30

On the streets of Berlin (West) weren't no oil spills or holes! Wink So why should we make the street situation worse than it was in the 80s in reality?
Nach oben Nach unten
DIMI

BeitragThema: Re: New Czech OMSI fan page   New Czech OMSI fan page Icon_minitimeFr 25 Jun - 10:56

What the hell, no holes, no oil spills, no asphalt "tracks"? Very Happy I can´t belive... So it´s alright... But the texture could be a little better, couldn´t it? ;-)

And abou my site, I have been asking for rights, opinion, whatever many, many times... My first idea was make an official czech localization... Owners this website and game have never answered me... I have asked on the mail, on the forum, on the gusetbook I guess... So I figured that they don´t care about it and it is alright non-officialy czech fan page... And why am I doing this? Because I hope that that page could be central for Czech modders and modelers... Just see on the vbus... Really big comunity around it and that game is BAD! So what will be when OMSI realase? And all I´m doing there is I´m discussing with people about this game, I´m doing better knowledge about OMSI... I´m real fan... So like I said tha page isn´t competitor... I´m doing just advertisement for OMSI and for free...
Nach oben Nach unten
DIMI

BeitragThema: Re: New Czech OMSI fan page   New Czech OMSI fan page Icon_minitimeDi 14 Sep - 16:26

Hi, we are going to make new websites about OMSI.. Better release, user writing.. Not common blog type.. .It should be still Czech center for OMSI, czech localizated official non-official page... And I don ´t know what are you thinking about, but if you are not answering mails, this is last way to ask you... What about copyrights? What do you want to write on our website? And can we use official logo to our header? Or you are not interessted in this and we can do all we want?
Nach oben Nach unten
DIMI

BeitragThema: Re: New Czech OMSI fan page   New Czech OMSI fan page Icon_minitimeMi 29 Sep - 14:02

So, I´m really pleased that I can officially present our remaked czech fan omsi page...

You´ll find it on: OMSI.IC.CZ
Nach oben Nach unten
DIMI

BeitragThema: Re: New Czech OMSI fan page   New Czech OMSI fan page Icon_minitimeDo 14 Okt - 19:44

Got one special question to ask from our visiter: Will be possible to easily define new button functions (buttons, which haven´t got any function yet).
Nach oben Nach unten
Marcel Kuhnt
Admin
Marcel Kuhnt

Anzahl der Beiträge : 3364

BeitragThema: Re: New Czech OMSI fan page   New Czech OMSI fan page Icon_minitimeDo 14 Okt - 19:47

Buttons? You mean on the dashboard? Yes, the script engine is very flexible! Wink
Nach oben Nach unten
DIMI

BeitragThema: Re: New Czech OMSI fan page   New Czech OMSI fan page Icon_minitimeDo 14 Okt - 19:55

Not really, on the keyboard I though... For example if everyone key (button, pressbutton, whatever) could have a own special function... (enter, backspace, space, O,P,K,T,6,*,/,+)
Nach oben Nach unten
Rüdiger Hülsmann
Admin
Rüdiger Hülsmann

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1204

BeitragThema: Re: New Czech OMSI fan page   New Czech OMSI fan page Icon_minitimeDo 14 Okt - 20:08

Yes, that's possible. Even self-made script events can be triggered via keyboard:
The keyboard setup function searches through all script files of every installed bus and lists every script trigger it can find within these scripts. All the script triggers (like engine start, horn, lights, destination display functions, dashboard functions and everything else) as well as general program functions can then be assigned to an individual key (including CTRL and SHIFT compositions, just as you like). Same goes for the game controller setup where you can assign every button to the function you want.
Nach oben Nach unten
DIMI

BeitragThema: Re: New Czech OMSI fan page   New Czech OMSI fan page Icon_minitimeDo 14 Okt - 20:35

Thanks... uh? Rüdiger? I have never seen you write something... I´m pleased... Or just in English section? Thanks, this was absolutely what he wanted to know... He´s especially fan of truckers... And he´s got a dream to rebuild OMSI to truck best simulator... Thanks one more time, I´ĺl come back..
Nach oben Nach unten
DIMI

BeitragThema: Re: New Czech OMSI fan page   New Czech OMSI fan page Icon_minitimeMo 18 Okt - 14:55

Hi wassup? Another one ask, what about OMSI and support of TrackIR 4: PRO? (I have never heard about it... Very Happy ) Official page: http://www.naturalpoint.com/trackir/02-products/product-TrackIR-4-PRO.html

Presentation video:

And the best video to get whats that about is this:

The visitor who asks told me, that autors of this usually contact all games developers, where could this be used... But dunno if they knows about your project...

So, thanks for asnwer, this thing really looks awesome... ;-)
Nach oben Nach unten
DIMI

BeitragThema: Re: New Czech OMSI fan page   New Czech OMSI fan page Icon_minitimeMi 20 Okt - 13:52

Can I asked for an answe please? I have seen Marcel here, it seems really interresant... THX
Nach oben Nach unten
DIMI

BeitragThema: Re: New Czech OMSI fan page   New Czech OMSI fan page Icon_minitimeSo 7 Nov - 20:50

o_O We have just reached 100 visits per day... I´m so proud on us... ;-) Pretty cool advertisment, isn´t it? Very Happy
Nach oben Nach unten
DIMI

BeitragThema: Re: New Czech OMSI fan page   New Czech OMSI fan page Icon_minitimeSo 13 Feb - 19:08

Hello everybody.

I´d really like to show you our upgraded Czech/Slovak website about OMSI on the new domain: WWW.OMSI.CZ. You can see for example our new, absolutely ready download database, where you can easily find and download so many addons as possible, after game release... ;-) It´s empty now (except the last one class called "Ostatní", where you can view how the one download table looks like), but we are looking forward your modifications, models, etc. You can send us your progress (screens, whatever) at anytime if you want make your work famous.

But the main thing what I´d like to show you is my comparison of OMSI and CBS 2010 map. You can see it in the first news or you can click this link: http://omsi.cz/adm/data/files/images/porovnani-cbs-a-omsi.jpg. In my opinion it is very interesant.
Nach oben Nach unten
Kristian

Kristian

Anzahl der Beiträge : 157

BeitragThema: Re: New Czech OMSI fan page   New Czech OMSI fan page Icon_minitimeSo 13 Feb - 20:46

Hi DIMI..
Site is very nice..
would you and your team make forum too??
Nach oben Nach unten
DIMI

BeitragThema: Re: New Czech OMSI fan page   New Czech OMSI fan page Icon_minitimeSo 13 Feb - 21:19

It is possible in the near future, we have forum in the mind, but it was not priority so far (before game release). We are going to start our forum, when there is enough number of visitors who wants to discuss or presents theirs models. But yes, we will have forum too...
Nach oben Nach unten
Kristian

Kristian

Anzahl der Beiträge : 157

BeitragThema: Re: New Czech OMSI fan page   New Czech OMSI fan page Icon_minitimeSo 13 Feb - 23:22

ok I will try to help somehow but my modelling skils are not very good..
I tried in zmodeler2 make some truck parts for 18WOS but it is very difficoult!!
Anyway I will help in anything, cause this is very FIRST normal/realistic BUS simulator with ALL features Cool Laughing

PS: Just 4 DAYS guys and we will all be HAPPY
Come on OMSI FASTER Twisted Evil Rolling Eyes Laughing
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: New Czech OMSI fan page   New Czech OMSI fan page Icon_minitime

Nach oben Nach unten

New Czech OMSI fan page
Seite 1 von 1