ehem. OMSI - Forum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
ehem. OMSI - Forum

Dieses Forum wurde geschlossen. Das neue Forum befindet sich auf www.omnibussimulator.de/forum !

StartseiteStartseite  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

Non-Terminus Bus Stations

Nach unten 
+2
Emil
edoplasmic1234
6 verfasser
AutorNachricht
edoplasmic1234

Anzahl der Beiträge : 17

Non-Terminus Bus Stations Empty
BeitragThema: Non-Terminus Bus Stations   Non-Terminus Bus Stations Icon_minitimeFr 27 Mai - 3:39

Hi! I'd like to ask some questions about bus stops. Smile

Currently, we start a trip and
(1) drive to the bus stop at terminus to load passengers,
(2)(3) drive along the route and stop for bus stops,
(4) drive to the terminus, unload passengers
---------Trip finished---------
---------Coffee Break--------- Razz
---------Next trip starts---------
---------AI changes the matrix display---------
(1) drive to the bus stop at terminus to load passengers...

Non-Terminus Bus Stations Curren11

Ideally, I can start a trip and
(1) drive to the bus stop at terminus to load passengers (for the start of a trip),
(4) drive to the bus stop at terminus, unload passengers and... Arrow
(4) Arrow ...and start loading the passengers at the same stop after IBIS / matrix display change
---------Coffee Break (keep the door open for boarding passengers)---------
leave the terminus and

Non-Terminus Bus Stations Possib10

I have tried different methods, like different names at terminus, special trip for IBIS change, etc., but I didn't have luck. Sad

My questions are,
(1) Is the second part possible for both human and AI buses in OMSI?
(2) If possible, how to make it?

Thank you for your kind attention. Very Happy
Nach oben Nach unten
Emil

Anzahl der Beiträge : 596

BeitragThema: Re: Non-Terminus Bus Stations   Non-Terminus Bus Stations Icon_minitimeFr 27 Mai - 7:20

IMHO the second option is not possible. But you could place both bus-stations with a small distance. So that you have to move your bus about 10m. KI needs to do so. if you drive the bus you can stop at the 2nd station and let passenger get of. then it'll work like you want it to.
Nach oben Nach unten
Marcel Kuhnt
Admin
Marcel Kuhnt

Anzahl der Beiträge : 3364

BeitragThema: Re: Non-Terminus Bus Stations   Non-Terminus Bus Stations Icon_minitimeFr 27 Mai - 8:45

I have this possibility already on my to do list! Wink But like Emil said it is not possible yet.
Nach oben Nach unten
ediblechickenwing

Anzahl der Beiträge : 317

BeitragThema: Re: Non-Terminus Bus Stations   Non-Terminus Bus Stations Icon_minitimeFr 27 Mai - 12:30

You could place the first stop of run 2 very close to terminus stop of run 1, so that the passengers will still walk over to the bus, BUT the AI waits at the terminus stop until time to start again and only then does it change the destination as it leaves the terminus of the last run. It would be better if the AI changed the destination and then pulled up to the start of the next run and wait there instead (like I do). I go straight to the first stop and wait there (and change destination straight away), even though the game thinks you've left early which is a bit annoying... but I don't really pay attention to the results window or driving statistics anymore.
Nach oben Nach unten
Smallhail741

Anzahl der Beiträge : 300

BeitragThema: Re: Non-Terminus Bus Stations   Non-Terminus Bus Stations Icon_minitimeFr 27 Mai - 13:27

edoplasmic1234 schrieb:
Hi! I'd like to ask some questions about bus stops. Smile

Currently, we start a trip and
(1) drive to the bus stop at terminus to load passengers,
(4) drive to the terminus, unload passengers
---------Coffee Break--------- Razz
(1) drive to the bus stop at terminus to load passengers...

Non-Terminus Bus Stations Curren11

Ideally, I can start a trip and
(1) drive to the bus stop at terminus to load passengers (for the start of a trip),
(4) drive to the bus stop at terminus, unload passengers and... Arrow
(4) Arrow ...and start loading the passengers at the same stop after IBIS / matrix display change
---------Coffee Break (keep the door open for boarding passengers)---------
leave the terminus and

Non-Terminus Bus Stations Possib10

I have tried different methods, like different names at terminus, special trip for IBIS change, etc., but I didn't have luck. Sad

My questions are,
(1) Is the second part possible for both human and AI buses in OMSI?
(2) If possible, how to make it?

Thank you for your kind attention. Very Happy

hmm... this seems rather intresting Smile are you trying to say as in a bus trip without return and no terminus? seems interesting... i'd like this... but it'd be hard if you use timetables, as no terminus's so like a circular without a break or terminus?? this seems intresting as you do get bored waiting untill you can set off again...

seems a good idea overall Very Happy
Nach oben Nach unten
edoplasmic1234

BeitragThema: Re: Non-Terminus Bus Stations   Non-Terminus Bus Stations Icon_minitimeFr 27 Mai - 14:58

Emil schrieb:
IMHO the second option is not possible. But you could place both bus-stations with a small distance. So that you have to move your bus about 10m. KI needs to do so. if you drive the bus you can stop at the 2nd station and let passenger get of. then it'll work like you want it to.
But I'm using my bus station which each bus stop is only "a bus-long" (11m?). So it'll be funny if the AI bus stop half way of my bus stop.
But I think it'll be a temporarily solution. Thanks! Very Happy
Marcel Kuhnt schrieb:
I have this possibility already on my to do list! But like Emil said it is not possible yet.
Oh... So it's one of your to-do list in the next release? Happy to hear that dev. team is working on it. Great Tanks! cheers
ediblechickenwing schrieb:
You could place the first stop of run 2 very close to terminus stop of run 1, so that the passengers will still walk over to the bus, BUT the AI waits at the terminus stop until time to start again and only then does it change the destination as it leaves the terminus of the last run. It would be better if the AI changed the destination and then pulled up to the start of the next run and wait there instead (like I do). I go straight to the first stop and wait there (and change destination straight away), even though the game thinks you've left early which is a bit annoying... but I don't really pay attention to the results window or driving statistics anymore.
I've tried to make the 1st stop of last trip to be the last stop of the current trip, so AI can wait there.
Unfortunately, AI won't change the matrix display, and once they change it, it pull out of the bus stop directly, and leave the passengers unloaded (because it's not the stop for the next trip). Crying or Very sad
Smallhail741 schrieb:
hmm... this seems rather intresting are you trying to say as in a bus trip without return and no terminus? seems interesting... i'd like this... but it'd be hard if you use timetables, as no terminus's so like a circular without a break or terminus?? this seems intresting as you do get bored waiting untill you can set off again...
Ha...ha... The diagrams mean for both "go" and "return" trips. Basically, what I want is get off and pick up and the same stop at terminus. Smile
Nach oben Nach unten
Smallhail741

Anzahl der Beiträge : 300

BeitragThema: Re: Non-Terminus Bus Stations   Non-Terminus Bus Stations Icon_minitimeFr 27 Mai - 15:31

edoplasmic1234 schrieb:
Emil schrieb:
But I'm using my bus station which each bus stop is only "a bus-long" (11m?). So it'll be funny if the AI bus stop half way of my bus stop.
But I think it'll be a temporarily solution. Thanks! Very Happy
Marcel Kuhnt schrieb:
I have this possibility already on my to do list! But like Emil said it is not possible yet.
Oh... So it's one of your to-do list in the next release? Happy to hear that dev. team is working on it. Great Tanks! cheers
ediblechickenwing schrieb:
I've tried to make the 1st stop of last trip to be the last stop of the current trip, so AI can wait there.
Unfortunately, AI won't change the matrix display, and once they change it, it pull out of the bus stop directly, and leave the passengers unloaded (because it's not the stop for the next trip). Crying or Very sad
Smallhail741 schrieb:
hmm... this seems rather intresting are you trying to say as in a bus trip without return and no terminus? seems interesting... i'd like this... but it'd be hard if you use timetables, as no terminus's so like a circular without a break or terminus?? this seems intresting as you do get bored waiting untill you can set off again...
Ha...ha... The diagrams mean for both "go" and "return" trips. Basically, what I want is get off and pick up and the same stop at terminus. Smile

hm... couldn't you put it to start at the point, it'd have to have a terminus... say you start at a terminus (we'll call it blankorf) so you start at blankorf drive your trip and end at blankorf, shouldn't that be possible?
Nach oben Nach unten
edoplasmic1234

BeitragThema: Re: Non-Terminus Bus Stations   Non-Terminus Bus Stations Icon_minitimeFr 27 Mai - 16:26

Smallhail741 schrieb:

hm... couldn't you put it to start at the point, it'd have to have a terminus... say you start at a terminus (we'll call it blankorf) so you start at blankorf drive your trip and end at blankorf, shouldn't that be possible?

This is like circular route, one loop per trip ("go" + "return" = one loop).
But this way, the AI buses can't change their matrix.
Nach oben Nach unten
peterZZD

peterZZD

Anzahl der Beiträge : 270
Ort : Depending on the time of the year, middle of nowhere or middle of nowhere

BeitragThema: Re: Non-Terminus Bus Stations   Non-Terminus Bus Stations Icon_minitimeSo 29 Mai - 19:56

Interesting, because I had this done in my map before... AI did, I think, change their destinations. But one problem was following the timetable.

And in human driving - easy. Let the passengers get out, change matrix while they do, let the passengers in.
Nach oben Nach unten
edoplasmic1234

BeitragThema: Re: Non-Terminus Bus Stations   Non-Terminus Bus Stations Icon_minitimeSo 29 Mai - 20:27

peterZZD schrieb:
Interesting, because I had this done in my map before... AI did, I think, change their destinations. But one problem was following the timetable.

And in human driving - easy. Let the passengers get out, change matrix while they do, let the passengers in.

I don't understand, you have done what?
Nach oben Nach unten
peterZZD

peterZZD

Anzahl der Beiträge : 270
Ort : Depending on the time of the year, middle of nowhere or middle of nowhere

BeitragThema: Re: Non-Terminus Bus Stations   Non-Terminus Bus Stations Icon_minitimeMo 30 Mai - 16:10

edoplasmic1234 schrieb:
peterZZD schrieb:

I had - and still have - a single bus stop cube acting as a terminus. In timetables it is the start and the end, so the AI follow that rule. The only problem that I remember now would be the destination change in the AI and the buses skipped directly without waiting according to the timetable... But as far as I remember, except for that, it worked alright.
Nach oben Nach unten
edoplasmic1234

BeitragThema: Re: Non-Terminus Bus Stations   Non-Terminus Bus Stations Icon_minitimeDi 31 Mai - 1:34

peterZZD schrieb:
edoplasmic1234 schrieb:
peterZZD schrieb:

I had - and still have - a single bus stop cube acting as a terminus. In timetables it is the start and the end, so the AI follow that rule. The only problem that I remember now would be the destination change in the AI and the buses skipped directly without waiting according to the timetable... But as far as I remember, except for that, it worked alright.

I've tried this too, I also notice the problem of the AI buses (in the sixth post Wink ), although human drivers are always fine.
That's why I included "IBIS / matrix display change for AI buses" in my drawings.
Maybe it's the best solution to work around with human driver, but let's wait for OMSI's update for AIs in the meantime! Very Happy
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: Non-Terminus Bus Stations   Non-Terminus Bus Stations Icon_minitime

Nach oben Nach unten

Non-Terminus Bus Stations
Seite 1 von 1