ehem. OMSI - Forum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
ehem. OMSI - Forum

Dieses Forum wurde geschlossen. Das neue Forum befindet sich auf www.omnibussimulator.de/forum !

StartseiteStartseite  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

How can i delete an existing line and add a new?

Nach unten 
3 verfasser
AutorNachricht
Sixkiller

Sixkiller

Anzahl der Beiträge : 89

How can i delete an existing line and add a new? Empty
BeitragThema: How can i delete an existing line and add a new?   How can i delete an existing line and add a new? Icon_minitimeDo 26 Mai - 11:37

Hi there !

I have a route with line, named line 100 in example. I want to delete that line '100' and make a new line with name line '4'. But what should i do ? I've looked on SDK-s but they were not been helpful to me.

Or can you tell me how can i edit line '100' to line '4' in example.

I've tried several times, delete the line 100 with .hof creator, add line 4, go to game, but AI buses still running on line 100, even if that line was deleted by the .hof editor.
Nach oben Nach unten
http://optgabrovo.tk
carinthian

Anzahl der Beiträge : 97

BeitragThema: Re: How can i delete an existing line and add a new?   How can i delete an existing line and add a new? Icon_minitimeDo 26 Mai - 12:04

Sixkiller schrieb:
Hi there !

I have a route with line, named line 100 in example. I want to delete that line '100' and make a new line with name line '4'. But what should i do ? I've looked on SDK-s but they were not been helpful to me.

Or can you tell me how can i edit line '100' to line '4' in example.

I've tried several times, delete the line 100 with .hof creator, add line 4, go to game, but AI buses still running on line 100, even if that line was deleted by the .hof editor.

I hope i understand your question..... Smile

Do you want to give your line an other "number" or do you want do delete the line complete?
Nach oben Nach unten
http://delta-virtual-logistik.de/index.php?page=Portal
Sixkiller

Sixkiller

BeitragThema: Re: How can i delete an existing line and add a new?   How can i delete an existing line and add a new? Icon_minitimeDo 26 Mai - 12:08

Yes, can you tell me how can i give my line another number.

Smile
Nach oben Nach unten
carinthian

Anzahl der Beiträge : 97

BeitragThema: Re: How can i delete an existing line and add a new?   How can i delete an existing line and add a new? Icon_minitimeDo 26 Mai - 20:30

Sixkiller schrieb:
Yes, can you tell me how can i give my line another number.

Smile

Once´s again - delete the complete line, or giving an other numer?

Look at here..: C:\m-r-software\Omsi\maps\xy\TTData

In this folder you can see all lines. Now you can delete any line´s
Nach oben Nach unten
http://delta-virtual-logistik.de/index.php?page=Portal
Marcel Kuhnt
Admin
Marcel Kuhnt

Anzahl der Beiträge : 3364

BeitragThema: Re: How can i delete an existing line and add a new?   How can i delete an existing line and add a new? Icon_minitimeFr 27 Mai - 8:41

The line number in the trip's and track's filename (e.g. "92_Freud-Heer") you cannot "change" because then the line files won't find the tracks or trips anymore! But this is not neccessary if you just want the AI buses show another line number. To change this, you just have to change the "line" field in the trip editor section! (see also SDK handbook).
Nach oben Nach unten
Sixkiller

Sixkiller

BeitragThema: Re: How can i delete an existing line and add a new?   How can i delete an existing line and add a new? Icon_minitimeFr 27 Mai - 16:17

Thank you carinthian and Marcel !

I just wanted to give my line another number and it works !

Thank you again !
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: How can i delete an existing line and add a new?   How can i delete an existing line and add a new? Icon_minitime

Nach oben Nach unten

How can i delete an existing line and add a new?
Seite 1 von 1