ehem. OMSI - Forum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
ehem. OMSI - Forum

Dieses Forum wurde geschlossen. Das neue Forum befindet sich auf www.omnibussimulator.de/forum !

StartseiteStartseite  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

Blender Source Files

Nach unten 
+4
Marpe
LH458
Se7en
Marcel Kuhnt
8 verfasser
AutorNachricht
Marcel Kuhnt
Admin
Marcel Kuhnt

Anzahl der Beiträge : 3364

Blender Source Files Empty
BeitragThema: Blender Source Files   Blender Source Files Icon_minitimeDi 24 Mai - 19:58

Perhaps there might be one or another object you would like to manipulate. There are some blender files I enjoy giving to you, but of course there are some blender files I won't give you! Wink

So just ask! Wink

---------------

Sicherlich wollt ihr vieleicht das eine oder andere Objekt für eure Bedürfnisse anpassen - einfach fragen! Bei einigen Dateien machts mir nichts aus, bei anderen aber vieleicht schon! Wink

++++++++++++

Traffic Light Objects: blenderfiles_trafficlights.zip
Nach oben Nach unten
Se7en

Se7en

Anzahl der Beiträge : 470

BeitragThema: Re: Blender Source Files   Blender Source Files Icon_minitimeFr 27 Mai - 22:50

Marcel, can you give me the Blender files of the streets and crossings? So I can make my own. If not a problem, of course! Wink
Nach oben Nach unten
LH458

LH458

Anzahl der Beiträge : 199
Ort : Universum, Milchstraße,Welt, Europäische Platte, Europa, Deutschland, NRW,Köln, Gummersbach

BeitragThema: Re: Blender Source Files   Blender Source Files Icon_minitimeSa 28 Mai - 4:13

You can make x-files of the Streets with the Street Creator in the SDK.
Nach oben Nach unten
http://www.atg-schuelerzeitung.de
Marpe

Marpe

Anzahl der Beiträge : 582

BeitragThema: Re: Blender Source Files   Blender Source Files Icon_minitimeSa 28 Mai - 9:41

Please hand me the gas station Type 2 file so I can make a Tamoil re-paint! Smile
Nach oben Nach unten
Marcel Kuhnt
Admin
Marcel Kuhnt

BeitragThema: Re: Blender Source Files   Blender Source Files Icon_minitimeSa 28 Mai - 14:33

@Se7en: Do you have the inofficial SDK (it is only in german)? There you should find some templates for crossing building, don't you?

@Marpe: Hmmm... but you can only copy the o3d and texture files into a new Scenery Object directory and change the textures...?
Nach oben Nach unten
Se7en

Se7en

Anzahl der Beiträge : 470

BeitragThema: Re: Blender Source Files   Blender Source Files Icon_minitimeSa 28 Mai - 14:36

Marcel Kuhnt schrieb:
@Se7en: Do you have the inofficial SDK (it is only in german)? There you should find some templates for crossing building, don't you?

No, I don't. I do not understand German, that's why I didn't download, but if I knew that there was templates, I'd download. geek
Nach oben Nach unten
Marpe

Marpe

BeitragThema: Re: Blender Source Files   Blender Source Files Icon_minitimeSo 29 Mai - 9:58

Marcel Kuhnt schrieb:

@Marpe: Hmmm... but you can only copy the o3d and texture files into a new Scenery Object directory and change the textures...?

I need to make a Tamoil re-paint for the type 2, so in anyway I can get it.
Nach oben Nach unten
DavidHC

DavidHC

Anzahl der Beiträge : 44

BeitragThema: Re: Blender Source Files   Blender Source Files Icon_minitimeMo 30 Mai - 12:08

Marcel, I have one problem. I've tried to edit the bus traffic light, to make it available for side mounting (I've rotated in Blender the two mounting parts). I've exported in DirectX format, converted with OmsiXConv... I've copied and edited the sco file, but the ampel didn't work. It looks like in the picture above.

Blender Source Files Busampel

Here is my code from sco file:

Code:

[groups]
German Street Side
Traffic Lights

[friendlyname]
Traffic Light Bus SIDE

[trafficlight]

[mesh]
ampel_bus_mod.o3d

[shadow]

[mesh]
Ampel_Bus_ALG_R.o3d

[visible]
red

[mesh]
Ampel_Bus_ALG_Y.o3d

[visible]
yellow

[mesh]
Ampel_Bus_ALG_G.o3d

[visible]
green

[mesh]
Ampel_Bus_ALG_A.o3d

[visible]
TrafficLightApproach

[script]
script\ampel1.osc

[varnamelist]
script\ampel1_varlist.txt

Detail-Faktor: hiermit kann eingestellt werden, ob das Objekt als größer oder kleiner angenommen wird.
   Der Wert wird einfach mit dem in den Graphik-Optionen eingestellten Wert multipliziert, d.h.:
   * 0.5 = Objekt wird bereits dargestellt, wenn es nur halb so groß ist, wie der eingestellte Wert
   * 1.0 = Objekt erscheint genau dann, wenn es so groß ist wie eingestellt
   * 2.0 = Objekt erscheint erst dann, wenn es schon doppelt so groß ist wie eingestellt.

[detail_factor]

Another question... How do I have to export the file from blender to have all the meshes from the sco file?!

Thanks in advice!
Nach oben Nach unten
http://www.hconline.eu
Marcel Kuhnt
Admin
Marcel Kuhnt

BeitragThema: Re: Blender Source Files   Blender Source Files Icon_minitimeMo 30 Mai - 14:14

Sorry, but your questions don't fit into this thread! Neutral

You have to DEselect the options "Flip Z" and "Swap Z Y" while exporting from Blender.
Nach oben Nach unten
nemeza

nemeza

Anzahl der Beiträge : 204

BeitragThema: Re: Blender Source Files   Blender Source Files Icon_minitimeDi 31 Mai - 11:47

Marcel: Could you please share a text-textured part of the bus? For example the number plate object..
Nach oben Nach unten
http://nemeza.hgrg.hu
DavidHC

DavidHC

BeitragThema: Re: Blender Source Files   Blender Source Files Icon_minitimeDi 31 Mai - 13:52

Marcel Kuhnt schrieb:

You have to DEselect the options "Flip Z" and "Swap Z Y" while exporting from Blender.

Sorry for posting here... But I thought it's the right place because my question is related to your first post. If you want, we can move this in another topic.

Now... Regarding your answer... I don't have the right addon in Blender for exporting DirectX and those options aren't available for me. Do you or anybody have a link to a good addon for Blender 2.5? Thanks!
Nach oben Nach unten
nemeza

nemeza

Anzahl der Beiträge : 204

BeitragThema: Re: Blender Source Files   Blender Source Files Icon_minitimeDi 31 Mai - 14:18

DavidHC schrieb:
Marcel Kuhnt schrieb:

Sorry for posting here... But I thought it's the right place because my question is related to your first post. If you want, we can move this in another topic.

Now... Regarding your answer... I don't have the right addon in Blender for exporting DirectX and those options aren't available for me. Do you or anybody have a link to a good addon for Blender 2.5? Thanks!
I use one for blender 2.38a
Nach oben Nach unten
http://nemeza.hgrg.hu
DavidHC

DavidHC

BeitragThema: Re: Blender Source Files   Blender Source Files Icon_minitimeDi 31 Mai - 15:33

nemeza schrieb:

I use one for blender 2.38a

U think is compatible with 2.5?
Nach oben Nach unten
seeadler

seeadler

Anzahl der Beiträge : 293

BeitragThema: Re: Blender Source Files   Blender Source Files Icon_minitimeDi 31 Mai - 20:01

2.5 comes with an exporter for .x files. You just need to activate it.

File -> User Preferences -> Add-Ons

Select Import-Export on the left and look for the DirectX Model Format (.x) and check the box on the right.
Now you should be able to export to .x files.

(The way I export with 2.5 is to leave all export settings in blender as default and remove the setting "X-File: z up" in the OmsiXConv.)
Nach oben Nach unten
http://www.gcmods.de
DavidHC

DavidHC

BeitragThema: Re: Blender Source Files   Blender Source Files Icon_minitimeMi 1 Jun - 7:36

seeadler schrieb:
2.5 comes with an exporter for .x files. You just need to activate it.

File -> User Preferences -> Add-Ons

Select Import-Export on the left and look for the DirectX Model Format (.x) and check the box on the right.
Now you should be able to export to .x files.

(The way I export with 2.5 is to leave all export settings in blender as default and remove the setting "X-File: z up" in the OmsiXConv.)

Thanks, Seeadler. I thought this is the problem, the default exporter. I'll give a try right now and see whats happening when I leave all the settings by default.
Nach oben Nach unten
Marpe

Marpe

BeitragThema: Re: Blender Source Files   Blender Source Files Icon_minitimeMo 6 Jun - 17:48

Can I have it or what?
Nach oben Nach unten
beckscholl

beckscholl

Anzahl der Beiträge : 279

BeitragThema: Re: Blender Source Files   Blender Source Files Icon_minitimeSo 26 Jun - 20:09

Hallo Marcel, ich wünsche mir eine Lampe und wenn möglich ein kurzes Tutorial wie ich mit Blender Glas erstellen kann.
Danke.
MfG aus Wuppertal

Nach oben Nach unten
seeadler

seeadler

Anzahl der Beiträge : 293

BeitragThema: Re: Blender Source Files   Blender Source Files Icon_minitimeSo 26 Jun - 20:15

beckscholl schrieb:
Hallo Marcel, ich wünsche mir eine Lampe und wenn möglich ein kurzes Tutorial wie ich mit Blender Glas erstellen kann.

Zumindest Glas wird doch bereits im SDK behandelt.
Nach oben Nach unten
http://www.gcmods.de
beckscholl

beckscholl

Anzahl der Beiträge : 279

BeitragThema: Re: Blender Source Files   Blender Source Files Icon_minitimeSo 26 Jun - 20:45

seeadler schrieb:
beckscholl schrieb:

Zumindest Glas wird doch bereits im SDK behandelt.
Wo bekomme ich die TGA datei her ?
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: Blender Source Files   Blender Source Files Icon_minitime

Nach oben Nach unten

Blender Source Files
Seite 1 von 1