ehem. OMSI - Forum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
ehem. OMSI - Forum

Dieses Forum wurde geschlossen. Das neue Forum befindet sich auf www.omnibussimulator.de/forum !

StartseiteStartseite  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

Reversing Horns

Nach unten 
4 verfasser
AutorNachricht
Startrekkevster

Anzahl der Beiträge : 92

Reversing Horns Empty
BeitragThema: Reversing Horns   Reversing Horns Icon_minitimeMo 23 Mai - 19:51

Hi there was just wondering whether reversing horns are possible in the game & how would be possible to add this to game.
Nach oben Nach unten
kont0mat

kont0mat

Anzahl der Beiträge : 153

Reversing Horns Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Reversing Horns   Reversing Horns Icon_minitimeMi 25 Mai - 8:15

Startrekkevster schrieb:
Hi there was just wondering whether reversing horns are possible in the game & how would be possible to add this to game.
IF ! You can find the Horn file in "wav" or mp3 format,you can reverse the Sound file with Autodacity or an other audio editor and replace the orginal file with the new reversed.
dont forget to make a backup Smile
if we dont have acess to the horn file i dont know :/
Nach oben Nach unten
EirikhO

EirikhO

Anzahl der Beiträge : 61

Reversing Horns Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Reversing Horns   Reversing Horns Icon_minitimeMi 25 Mai - 14:19

kont0mat schrieb:
Startrekkevster schrieb:
IF ! You can find the Horn file in "wav" or mp3 format,you can reverse the Sound file with Autodacity or an other audio editor and replace the orginal file with the new reversed.
I think you misunderstood him, I think he's looking for a way to add a reversing horn - like a beeping sound when the bus is reversing.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S8QM79i-lXQ
Like the sound in this video.
Nach oben Nach unten
Startrekkevster

Anzahl der Beiträge : 92

Reversing Horns Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Reversing Horns   Reversing Horns Icon_minitimeMi 25 Mai - 21:44

EirikhO schrieb:
kont0mat schrieb:
Startrekkevster schrieb:
I think you misunderstood him, I think he's looking for a way to add a reversing horn - like a beeping sound when the bus is reversing.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S8QM79i-lXQ
Like the sound in this video.

Thats it exactly thankS!
Nach oben Nach unten
Marcel Kuhnt
Admin
Marcel Kuhnt

Anzahl der Beiträge : 3364

Reversing Horns Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Reversing Horns   Reversing Horns Icon_minitimeDo 26 Mai - 8:29

It is possilbe to script such a horn... but before beginning to explain every detail of scripting, I just ask you waiting for the scripting SDK! Wink
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

Reversing Horns Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Reversing Horns   Reversing Horns Icon_minitime

Nach oben Nach unten

Reversing Horns
Seite 1 von 1

Befugnisse in diesem ForumSie können in diesem Forum nicht antworten
ehem. OMSI - Forum :: OMSI - The Omnibus Simulator (english) :: Wishes & Suggestions-
Gehe zu: