ehem. OMSI - Forum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
ehem. OMSI - Forum

Dieses Forum wurde geschlossen. Das neue Forum befindet sich auf www.omnibussimulator.de/forum !

StartseiteStartseite  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

trolley bus

Nach unten 
4 verfasser
AutorNachricht
tropaioforos

tropaioforos

Anzahl der Beiträge : 16

trolley bus Empty
BeitragThema: trolley bus   trolley bus Icon_minitimeFr 20 Mai - 12:03

hello, i would be interessted to create a trolley bus route if it's possible in terms of physic. For start my concern is how to create overhead wires and make the trolley bus to draw its electricity from it. Dewirement is also my concern... any idea if it's possible? Question
Nach oben Nach unten
Amy Rose

Amy Rose

Anzahl der Beiträge : 663

trolley bus Empty
BeitragThema: Re: trolley bus   trolley bus Icon_minitimeFr 20 Mai - 23:11

tropaioforos schrieb:
hello, i would be interessted to create a trolley bus route if it's possible in terms of physic. For start my concern is how to create overhead wires and make the trolley bus to draw its electricity from it. Dewirement is also my concern... any idea if it's possible? Question
Possible, but will be a big pain to script as you need the trolley animations, and there will be many bugs regarding electricity and de wiring unless the bus can go a good distance on battery
Nach oben Nach unten
tropaioforos

tropaioforos

trolley bus Empty
BeitragThema: Re: trolley bus   trolley bus Icon_minitimeSa 21 Mai - 9:40

Amy Rose schrieb:
tropaioforos schrieb:
Possible, but will be a big pain to script as you need the trolley animations, and there will be many bugs regarding electricity and de wiring unless the bus can go a good distance on battery

i think that trolley animations isn't much difficult because i could convert some trolleys from Trancity, but dewirement is the main problem and how to script it... Sad
Nach oben Nach unten
FRENZYMAX_RUS

FRENZYMAX_RUS

Anzahl der Beiträge : 118

trolley bus Empty
BeitragThema: Re: trolley bus   trolley bus Icon_minitimeSa 21 Mai - 17:11

I say one small, but really annoying thing - without SDK (or OMSI sripting tutorial) just don't think 'bout it... Crying or Very sad
Nach oben Nach unten
tropaioforos

tropaioforos

trolley bus Empty
BeitragThema: Re: trolley bus   trolley bus Icon_minitimeSo 22 Mai - 19:27

FRENZYMAX_RUS schrieb:
I say one small, but really annoying thing - without SDK (or OMSI sripting tutorial) just don't think 'bout it... Crying or Very sad

unfortunately you've right...hope they release it soon... Sad
Nach oben Nach unten
nemeza

nemeza

Anzahl der Beiträge : 204

trolley bus Empty
BeitragThema: Re: trolley bus   trolley bus Icon_minitimeDo 26 Mai - 14:13

tropaioforos schrieb:
FRENZYMAX_RUS schrieb:

You can already start with the map and later the trolley conversion. In the meantime maybe an SDK will be released as the map-building and bus-conversion not too fast..

As the developers said, trolleys are not yet supported, maybe later (not highest prio.)
Nach oben Nach unten
http://nemeza.hgrg.hu
tropaioforos

tropaioforos

trolley bus Empty
BeitragThema: Re: trolley bus   trolley bus Icon_minitimeDo 26 Mai - 21:09

nemeza schrieb:
tropaioforos schrieb:
FRENZYMAX_RUS schrieb:

You can already start with the map and later the trolley conversion. In the meantime maybe an SDK will be released as the map-building and bus-conversion not too fast..

As the developers said, trolleys are not yet supported, maybe later (not highest prio.)

i'll give it a try...but i don't know from where to start to build the overhead wires. Embarassed it's very complicated without an SDK but i will post in a few days what i've done so far
Nach oben Nach unten
nemeza

nemeza

Anzahl der Beiträge : 204

trolley bus Empty
BeitragThema: Re: trolley bus   trolley bus Icon_minitimeFr 27 Mai - 7:03

tropaioforos schrieb:
i'll give it a try...but i don't know from where to start to build the overhead wires. Embarassed it's very complicated without an SDK but i will post in a few days what i've done so far
I think first create things which are sure, then the wiring. It will be as I estimate quite a huge work for proper functionality..
Nach oben Nach unten
http://nemeza.hgrg.hu
tropaioforos

tropaioforos

trolley bus Empty
BeitragThema: Re: trolley bus   trolley bus Icon_minitimeSa 28 Mai - 9:50

nemeza schrieb:
tropaioforos schrieb:
I think first create things which are sure, then the wiring. It will be as I estimate quite a huge work for proper functionality..

i was thinking it would be better for start to edit an existing map just to test the things (a kind of beta) and when the wiring and the trolley work proper then i will create a new map that will for both trolleys and buses Wink
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

trolley bus Empty
BeitragThema: Re: trolley bus   trolley bus Icon_minitime

Nach oben Nach unten

trolley bus
Seite 1 von 1

Befugnisse in diesem ForumSie können in diesem Forum nicht antworten
ehem. OMSI - Forum :: OMSI - The Omnibus Simulator (english) :: Wishes & Suggestions-
Gehe zu: