ehem. OMSI - Forum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
ehem. OMSI - Forum

Dieses Forum wurde geschlossen. Das neue Forum befindet sich auf www.omnibussimulator.de/forum !

StartseiteStartseite  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

New to OMSI bus, i need help, badly.

Nach unten 
3 verfasser
AutorNachricht
Tisca

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1

New to OMSI bus, i need help, badly. Empty
BeitragThema: New to OMSI bus, i need help, badly.   New to OMSI bus, i need help, badly. Icon_minitimeDi 17 Mai - 21:22

Hello everyone.

I am new on the forums, and also new at playing OMSI.

I must say, its an amazing game, and i really enjoy it - BUT, i might enjoy it even more, if i could only figure out how to actually play it correctly.

This is my problem.

1) I dont know what to type into the machine (the machine where you choose "route, ziel, line/kurs".

Yes, i am very confused about this, i pressed ALT, and found that i could get some help with some arrows, that would show me the correct way.

But the thing is, when i drive up to a bus stop, NOONE will ever get onto my bus, perhaps because i dont have any number on my bus.

So could someone PLEASE.... tell me, how do i set this thing up correctly, so i can start taking passengers?

If noone understood what i meant, i will redo my post.

Thanks in advantage,

Kindly regards Alex.
Nach oben Nach unten
CristianSkytter

CristianSkytter

Anzahl der Beiträge : 533

BeitragThema: Re: New to OMSI bus, i need help, badly.   New to OMSI bus, i need help, badly. Icon_minitimeDi 17 Mai - 22:05

You should take a look into OMSI Manual included with game:

>>>HERE<<<

And then:

>>>HERE<<<

Regards.
Nach oben Nach unten
Benedettini

Anzahl der Beiträge : 53

BeitragThema: Re: New to OMSI bus, i need help, badly.   New to OMSI bus, i need help, badly. Icon_minitimeMi 18 Mai - 13:16

From here it will be hard to explain,as it will need thousands of word to be written.
Read the manuals intensively,like I did. It will worth it,believe me Smile

In short words,every ZIEL/Route/Linie has numbers for IBIS,and if your bus has matrix display,it will automatically change matrix.Depends on routes/maps. If you use old Rollsigned buses,then you will manually change the destination display.
The passengers not getting in is caused by lack of timetable(if you are behind the mainbus,or you do additional service),and mostly,by wrong destination on rollsign/matrix Smile
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: New to OMSI bus, i need help, badly.   New to OMSI bus, i need help, badly. Icon_minitime

Nach oben Nach unten

New to OMSI bus, i need help, badly.
Seite 1 von 1