ehem. OMSI - Forum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
ehem. OMSI - Forum

Dieses Forum wurde geschlossen. Das neue Forum befindet sich auf www.omnibussimulator.de/forum !

StartseiteStartseite  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

Were is the SDK package to make repaints ???

Nach unten 
4 verfasser
AutorNachricht
Metroline_Guy

Metroline_Guy

Anzahl der Beiträge : 24

Were is the SDK package to make repaints ??? Empty
BeitragThema: Were is the SDK package to make repaints ???   Were is the SDK package to make repaints ??? Icon_minitimeSo 15 Mai - 20:37

Hello everybody my friend said you need the sdk package to make repaints but i have no idea were to download the sdk package from as i would like to create some quality repaints for OMSI so if you could please tell me were to get it from that would be great
Many Thanks
Metroline_Guy
Nach oben Nach unten
Marpe

Marpe

Anzahl der Beiträge : 582

BeitragThema: Re: Were is the SDK package to make repaints ???   Were is the SDK package to make repaints ??? Icon_minitimeSo 15 Mai - 21:28

Nach oben Nach unten
JPG619

Anzahl der Beiträge : 59

BeitragThema: Re: Were is the SDK package to make repaints ???   Were is the SDK package to make repaints ??? Icon_minitimeDi 17 Mai - 1:38

Marpe schrieb:
Here you go:

https://omnibussimulator.forumieren.com/t1422-inoffizielles-sdk

Does anyone know when the English Version will come out
Nach oben Nach unten
Marcel Kuhnt
Admin
Marcel Kuhnt

Anzahl der Beiträge : 3364

BeitragThema: Re: Were is the SDK package to make repaints ???   Were is the SDK package to make repaints ??? Icon_minitimeDi 17 Mai - 7:27

We are working on it! Wink But we don't want to tell you a date before we don't know it... (like we did not with OMSI Wink )
Nach oben Nach unten
JPG619

Anzahl der Beiträge : 59

BeitragThema: Re: Were is the SDK package to make repaints ???   Were is the SDK package to make repaints ??? Icon_minitimeDi 17 Mai - 21:12

Marcel Kuhnt schrieb:
We are working on it! Wink But we don't want to tell you a date before we don't know it... (like we did not with OMSI Wink )

Thats cool, take your time since it better that it is correct then finding problems later on
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: Were is the SDK package to make repaints ???   Were is the SDK package to make repaints ??? Icon_minitime

Nach oben Nach unten

Were is the SDK package to make repaints ???
Seite 1 von 1