ehem. OMSI - Forum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
ehem. OMSI - Forum

Dieses Forum wurde geschlossen. Das neue Forum befindet sich auf www.omnibussimulator.de/forum !

StartseiteStartseite  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

[UPDATED] Tropical City 1.1 + [JPG route maps]

Nach unten 
+29
ricardo pereira
Ru13z
jay_zhead
Ahmad.s
vicedens2002
Janniboy
busfahrer
Sachse
ShortCappy
JunGRail
CristianSkytter
flo9ryn
howlinwolf
tomtoon
murdock
Agora-RATP
brunoc
gneb
woah
kd
daniel_dietz
Rurman
wertz
The Rock
JayKae
mmeepp
ESWE2011
kopmania
Thiago
33 verfasser
Gehe zu Seite : Zurück  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Weiter
AutorNachricht
flo9ryn

flo9ryn

Anzahl der Beiträge : 41

[UPDATED] Tropical City 1.1 + [JPG route maps] - Seite 4 Empty
BeitragThema: Re: [UPDATED] Tropical City 1.1 + [JPG route maps]   [UPDATED] Tropical City 1.1 + [JPG route maps] - Seite 4 Icon_minitimeDi 17 Mai - 10:05

Thiago schrieb:
Hm... all the files are there (including the most important global.cfg who is called by OMSI to get city name at game start). Really odd.
Do you have other custom maps? Well, that might be an obvious question, but it's never late to ask. If you have, well that's very odd that OMSI is not seeing TropicalCity folder Shocked
My first guess before you post the pics was the possibility of the directory be installed like that: \maps\TropicalCity\TropicalCity. But everything is really correct (at least to make it appear at loading.)

Just one more guess: are you trying to "Load situation", like the 'Depot Parade' of Spandau ? Tropical City just comes with a "last situation", but when you click at "Load Situation" the map does not appear. I'm justing asking this for a precaution.

If none of the previous helps, would you mind reinstalling OMSI?
Smile

Yes i have other maps installed (It's not my first map you know:P)
And the map it's not showing up in this two cases "Load Last Situation" or" Load without Buses" because i know that "Load Situation" like "Depot Parade" it's not working with any map . That it's made just for Spandau
Nach oben Nach unten
Thiago

Thiago

Anzahl der Beiträge : 252

BeitragThema: Re: [UPDATED] Tropical City 1.1 + [JPG route maps]   [UPDATED] Tropical City 1.1 + [JPG route maps] - Seite 4 Icon_minitimeDi 17 Mai - 10:23

Hm, ok. The file structure is just ok, but before I definitely suggesting you reinstalling OMSI, please try this:
Let's (try) to force your OMSI to look at TropicalCity folder. Please create a backup of options.cfg located at \m-r-software\Omsi folder.
Then, open options.cfg in Notepad and find the tag:

[last_map]
.........somemap.cfg (example)

try changing to:

[last_map]
maps\TropicalCity\global.cfg

Then try opening OMSI and see what happens. If does not work, then I'm very sure it's some Windows/OMSI directory issue. Maybe reisntalling will solve that.
Nach oben Nach unten
http://www.tooo.com.br/omsi
flo9ryn

flo9ryn

Anzahl der Beiträge : 41

BeitragThema: Re: [UPDATED] Tropical City 1.1 + [JPG route maps]   [UPDATED] Tropical City 1.1 + [JPG route maps] - Seite 4 Icon_minitimeDi 17 Mai - 10:28

Thank you very much four your help but i'm going to reinstall Omsi because now some of the other maps that worked before are now not working too. So i understand that is a aproblem with my game and not with the install/map.
Anyway Thank You again for helping me so mutch....and once again thumbs up for the creativity you've shown when creating this map.

Have a wonderfull day !
flo9ryn
Nach oben Nach unten
Thiago

Thiago

BeitragThema: Re: [UPDATED] Tropical City 1.1 + [JPG route maps]   [UPDATED] Tropical City 1.1 + [JPG route maps] - Seite 4 Icon_minitimeDi 17 Mai - 10:31

flo9ryn schrieb:
Thank you very much four your help but i'm going to reinstall Omsi because now some of the other maps that worked before are now not working too. So i understand that is a aproblem with my game and not with the install/map.
Anyway Thank You again for helping me so mutch....and once again thumbs up for the creativity you've shown when creating this map.

Have a wonderfull day !
flo9ryn

Many thanks! That really keeps me motivated to continue my work! Smile
If the map works for you after reinstalling and you get some "Access Violation error", please read the question 4 of the Issues page.
I have to go now, but if you have some problems, please contact me and let's keep trying to solve it.

Regards! Smile
Thiago
Nach oben Nach unten
howlinwolf

Anzahl der Beiträge : 21

BeitragThema: Re: [UPDATED] Tropical City 1.1 + [JPG route maps]   [UPDATED] Tropical City 1.1 + [JPG route maps] - Seite 4 Icon_minitimeDi 17 Mai - 15:26

after I followed your instructions I managed to fix the violation error by dropping the amount of cars/people. Although I have a new problem that no-one seems to have come across. When driving up that hill just outside Boavista city limits, does anyone find the bus (SD202) simply doesn't ahve the power to get up the hill?
Nach oben Nach unten
tomtoon

Anzahl der Beiträge : 365

BeitragThema: Re: [UPDATED] Tropical City 1.1 + [JPG route maps]   [UPDATED] Tropical City 1.1 + [JPG route maps] - Seite 4 Icon_minitimeDi 17 Mai - 15:28

howlinwolf schrieb:
after I followed your instructions I managed to fix the violation error by dropping the amount of cars/people. Although I have a new problem that no-one seems to have come across. When driving up that hill just outside Boavista city limits, does anyone find the bus (SD202) simply doesn't ahve the power to get up the hill?

it does if u use the num + turbo button
Nach oben Nach unten
howlinwolf

Anzahl der Beiträge : 21

BeitragThema: Re: [UPDATED] Tropical City 1.1 + [JPG route maps]   [UPDATED] Tropical City 1.1 + [JPG route maps] - Seite 4 Icon_minitimeDi 17 Mai - 16:04

tomtoon schrieb:
howlinwolf schrieb:

it does if u use the num + turbo button

ahh ok many thanks for that Smile
Nach oben Nach unten
brunoc

brunoc

Anzahl der Beiträge : 188

BeitragThema: Re: [UPDATED] Tropical City 1.1 + [JPG route maps]   [UPDATED] Tropical City 1.1 + [JPG route maps] - Seite 4 Icon_minitimeDi 17 Mai - 16:21

It works now

Thank you very much Thiago ! Smile
Nach oben Nach unten
tomtoon

BeitragThema: Re: [UPDATED] Tropical City 1.1 + [JPG route maps]   [UPDATED] Tropical City 1.1 + [JPG route maps] - Seite 4 Icon_minitimeDi 17 Mai - 18:17

centro aquatico is missing of timetable some of the stops at the beginning towards boa vista are...

also centro aquatic is on timetbale as AV maritz?
Nach oben Nach unten
Thiago

Thiago

BeitragThema: Re: [UPDATED] Tropical City 1.1 + [JPG route maps]   [UPDATED] Tropical City 1.1 + [JPG route maps] - Seite 4 Icon_minitimeDi 17 Mai - 20:08

brunoc schrieb:
It works now

Thank you very much Thiago ! Smile

Great, Bruno! Hope you like it! Smile

tomtoon schrieb:
centro aquatico is missing of timetable some of the stops at the beginning towards boa vista are...

I'm sorry, tomtoon. I couldn't understand your question.
Are you talking about route 99?
Nach oben Nach unten
tomtoon

BeitragThema: Re: [UPDATED] Tropical City 1.1 + [JPG route maps]   [UPDATED] Tropical City 1.1 + [JPG route maps] - Seite 4 Icon_minitimeDi 17 Mai - 20:25

Thiago schrieb:

tomtoon schrieb:

Nope sorry, it was the route E1, forgot to mention that
Nach oben Nach unten
Thiago

Thiago

BeitragThema: Re: [UPDATED] Tropical City 1.1 + [JPG route maps]   [UPDATED] Tropical City 1.1 + [JPG route maps] - Seite 4 Icon_minitimeDi 17 Mai - 20:30

tomtoon schrieb:
Thiago schrieb:

tomtoon schrieb:

Nope sorry, it was the route E1, forgot to mention that

Many thanks tomtoon.
I've just addressed this issue here in the trip Estudantes to Boavista. Indeed it was not present at the stops, but it should be. Razz
This will be corrected for the next patch.
Many many thanks!
Nach oben Nach unten
ESWE2011

ESWE2011

Anzahl der Beiträge : 602

BeitragThema: Re: [UPDATED] Tropical City 1.1 + [JPG route maps]   [UPDATED] Tropical City 1.1 + [JPG route maps] - Seite 4 Icon_minitimeDi 17 Mai - 21:38

I have no problems ,Stop, Praia Germana to Airport and Back tour cheers

Zuletzt von ESWE2011 am Mi 18 Mai - 0:53 bearbeitet; insgesamt 1-mal bearbeitet
Nach oben Nach unten
The Rock

The Rock

Anzahl der Beiträge : 73

BeitragThema: Re: [UPDATED] Tropical City 1.1 + [JPG route maps]   [UPDATED] Tropical City 1.1 + [JPG route maps] - Seite 4 Icon_minitimeDi 17 Mai - 22:06

Well i still cant play in that map Sad , btw it have names from citys in Portugal , im portuguese and i know the neighborhood boavista , bairro alto etc
Nach oben Nach unten
Thiago

Thiago

BeitragThema: Re: [UPDATED] Tropical City 1.1 + [JPG route maps]   [UPDATED] Tropical City 1.1 + [JPG route maps] - Seite 4 Icon_minitimeDi 17 Mai - 22:44

The Rock schrieb:
Well i still cant play in that map Sad , btw it have names from citys in Portugal , im portuguese and i know the neighborhood boavista , bairro alto etc

Oh, that's true! Smile These are some of the places I've been to when I went to Portugal.

Are you still having problems during that "Create Objects..." part?
If yes, could you send me a pic of your Sceneryobjects\ADDON_gcW\ , Sceneryobjects\multonnen\ and Sceneryobjects\TropicalCity\ folders?
Thank you!
Nach oben Nach unten
JunGRail

Anzahl der Beiträge : 512

BeitragThema: Re: [UPDATED] Tropical City 1.1 + [JPG route maps]   [UPDATED] Tropical City 1.1 + [JPG route maps] - Seite 4 Icon_minitimeMi 18 Mai - 0:25

Thiago this map looks incredible but unfortunately i get the access violation error on loading environmental settings, other maps work fine, so i haven't ruined my installation but im gutted this is happening.

Marcel and Rudiger, some assistance please!!!
Nach oben Nach unten
Thiago

Thiago

BeitragThema: Re: [UPDATED] Tropical City 1.1 + [JPG route maps]   [UPDATED] Tropical City 1.1 + [JPG route maps] - Seite 4 Icon_minitimeMi 18 Mai - 0:35

JunGRail schrieb:
Thiago this map looks incredible but unfortunately i get the access violation error on loading environmental settings, other maps work fine, so i haven't ruined my installation but im gutted this is happening.

Hey mate!
Did you try taking the procedure described on Issues page Question no.4?
Try first to put all your traffic to zero (or a very small amount) and see if the map runs.
Nach oben Nach unten
ShortCappy

Anzahl der Beiträge : 61

BeitragThema: Re: [UPDATED] Tropical City 1.1 + [JPG route maps]   [UPDATED] Tropical City 1.1 + [JPG route maps] - Seite 4 Icon_minitimeMi 18 Mai - 0:50

I've played this map on 3 of the 10 routes. Here are the issues I've encountered so far:
  • While operating the 30 to Colonia, there's an announcement order problem with the Av. de Matriz and Shopping Tropical Hospital Colonia bus stops.
  • You need to add 1 arrow pointing right near the Colonia terminal, 1 arrow pointing left for the 20 and 30 at the intersection of Av. de Matriz and Pc. de Carvalho, and edit the info of an arrow pointing right at the intersection of Av. de Matriz and Av. Colonia to say "20, 30, 99, 99E, E1 to Boavista/Bairro Alto", and 1 arrow pointing up for the 20 and 30 to Terminus Colonia at the intersection of Av. de Matriz and Av. Colonia.
  • Just west of the intersection of Rua da Mata and an unnamed street, where vehicles roll between the street object and the layer-painted grass, there's a dead end path for vehicles to disappear.
  • Along Rua Alder between Rua Bita and the Bairro Alto terminal, I've seen buses slow to a crawl, speed up a bit, and move back several meters.

As for the issue with the sim crashing after stopping at Praia Germana, I've looked at your map through the editor and I think I found the problem. All of the people standing objects that you've placed have the top part of the word "PEOPLE" facing toward the road. But the only people standing object that causes a sim crash has the bottom part of that same word facing towards the road. Perhaps if you turned that object around so that the top part of the word is towards the road, stopping at that bus stop shouldn't be a problem. I never tested it, though.

Finally, you should replace that generic entry gate with the Spandau Bus Depot Pt 2 object and type in 0.16804 in the z object properties.
Nach oben Nach unten
Thiago

Thiago

BeitragThema: Re: [UPDATED] Tropical City 1.1 + [JPG route maps]   [UPDATED] Tropical City 1.1 + [JPG route maps] - Seite 4 Icon_minitimeMi 18 Mai - 0:58

ShortCappy schrieb:
I've played this map on 3 of the 10 routes. Here are the issues I've encountered so far:
  • While operating the 30 to Colonia, there's an announcement order problem with the Av. de Matriz and Shopping Tropical Hospital Colonia bus stops.
  • You need to add 1 arrow pointing right near the Colonia terminal, 1 arrow pointing left for the 20 and 30 at the intersection of Av. de Matriz and Pc. de Carvalho, and edit the info of an arrow pointing right at the intersection of Av. de Matriz and Av. Colonia to say "20, 30, 99, 99E, E1 to Boavista/Bairro Alto", and 1 arrow pointing up for the 20 and 30 to Terminus Colonia at the intersection of Av. de Matriz and Av. Colonia.
  • Just west of the intersection of Rua da Mata and an unnamed street, where vehicles roll between the street object and the layer-painted grass, there's a dead end path for vehicles to disappear.
  • Along Rua Alder between Rua Bita and the Bairro Alto terminal, I've seen buses slow to a crawl, speed up a bit, and move back several meters.

As for the issue with the sim crashing after stopping at Praia Germana, I've looked at your map through the editor and I think I found the problem. All of the people standing objects that you've placed have the top part of the word "PEOPLE" facing toward the road. But the only people standing object that causes a sim crash has the bottom part of that same word facing towards the road. Perhaps if you turned that object around so that the top part of the word is towards the road, stopping at that bus stop shouldn't be a problem. I never tested it, though.

Finally, you should replace that generic entry gate with the Spandau Bus Depot Pt 2 object and type in 0.16804 in the z object properties.

ShortCappy, thank you for your precious feedback and issue reporting. I will check them out.
About the Spandau Bus Depot, I tried to put it on the correct position several times, but I just couldn't do it. This object has a large pivot of rotation, and this make even worse on trying to put it correctly. I gave out on this object. Neutral

Many thanks!

Additionaly, I'm willing to release a patch for this and other small bugfixes this weekend (or maybe before, depending on my success)
Nach oben Nach unten
Thiago

Thiago

BeitragThema: Re: [UPDATED] Tropical City 1.1 + [JPG route maps]   [UPDATED] Tropical City 1.1 + [JPG route maps] - Seite 4 Icon_minitimeMi 18 Mai - 7:42

JPG route maps (UNOFFICIAL) are available:

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/17534772/OMSI/Maps_JPG.zip

Use them WITH the route helpers. Don't forget to read the READ.txt inside this package.
Nach oben Nach unten
JunGRail

BeitragThema: Re: [UPDATED] Tropical City 1.1 + [JPG route maps]   [UPDATED] Tropical City 1.1 + [JPG route maps] - Seite 4 Icon_minitimeMi 18 Mai - 14:56

Thiago schrieb:
JunGRail schrieb:

Hey mate!
Try first to put all your traffic to zero (or a very small amount) and see if the map runs.

Hey man, yes i did try that out i did get it work, no problems with Frames at all, which seem to haunt some other maps. The errors short cappy have had i haven't seen as i did the 99N from Aeroporto to Boavista - I must say that was scary at night, especially around Campina Wink excellent man, especially since you arrive just a minute a head of schedule as you're not picking up anyone really from Aeroporto.

Nach oben Nach unten
Sachse

Anzahl der Beiträge : 55

BeitragThema: Re: [UPDATED] Tropical City 1.1 + [JPG route maps]   [UPDATED] Tropical City 1.1 + [JPG route maps] - Seite 4 Icon_minitimeMi 18 Mai - 16:36

hallo ich bekomme auch eine fehlermeldung und zwar diese hier[img][UPDATED] Tropical City 1.1 + [JPG route maps] - Seite 4 Fehler12[/img]
Nach oben Nach unten
http://www.gidf.de
busfahrer

busfahrer

Anzahl der Beiträge : 13

BeitragThema: Re: [UPDATED] Tropical City 1.1 + [JPG route maps]   [UPDATED] Tropical City 1.1 + [JPG route maps] - Seite 4 Icon_minitimeMi 18 Mai - 18:17

Sachse schrieb:
hallo ich bekomme auch eine fehlermeldung und zwar diese hier[img][UPDATED] Tropical City 1.1 + [JPG route maps] - Seite 4 Fehler12[/img]

Auch ich bekomme die exakt gleiche Fehlermeldung , habe alle Addon Packs installiert ect.
Irgendwo ist da der mega-Bug drin . Denn alle meine anderen Karten und selbst der neue
Bus funktionieren einwandfrei . Gruß busfahrer
Nach oben Nach unten
Thiago

Thiago

BeitragThema: Re: [UPDATED] Tropical City 1.1 + [JPG route maps]   [UPDATED] Tropical City 1.1 + [JPG route maps] - Seite 4 Icon_minitimeMi 18 Mai - 20:06

Grüße Busfahrer und Sachse
Versuchen Sie, die Zahl der ungeplanten Fahrzeuge verringern - Autos - auf eine niedrigere Zahl, und auch die Anzahl der Menschen-und Personenverkehr Faktor
Das mit einigen Leuten gearbeitet
Sorry für die schlechte Übersetzung (Google Translate)

JunGRail schrieb:
Thiago schrieb:
JunGRail schrieb:

Hey mate!

Hey man, yes i did try that out i did get it work, no problems with Frames at all, which seem to haunt some other maps. The errors short cappy have had i haven't seen as i did the 99N from Aeroporto to Boavista - I must say that was scary at night, especially around Campina Wink excellent man, especially since you arrive just a minute a head of schedule as you're not picking up anyone really from Aeroporto.

Great JUngrail! Smile
Yes, it is scary sometimes lol Very Happy I'm glad you liked it!
Are you playing with zero traffic? Neutral I hope not lol. Try to choose a value that does not make the map crash.
Greetings Wink
Nach oben Nach unten
JunGRail

BeitragThema: Re: [UPDATED] Tropical City 1.1 + [JPG route maps]   [UPDATED] Tropical City 1.1 + [JPG route maps] - Seite 4 Icon_minitimeFr 20 Mai - 23:36

Hi Thiago,

At night its spooky around Barro Alto on the approach to Avendia Colonia, that winding downhill of a road is by far fantastic but the disappearing 99E., that was freaky, turning just before Marine Barro Alto to go around the block then turn out of Barro Alto, a D92 marked 99E with no destination moved off then disappeared!

Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: [UPDATED] Tropical City 1.1 + [JPG route maps]   [UPDATED] Tropical City 1.1 + [JPG route maps] - Seite 4 Icon_minitime

Nach oben Nach unten

[UPDATED] Tropical City 1.1 + [JPG route maps]
Seite 4 von 5Gehe zu Seite : Zurück  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Weiter