ehem. OMSI - Forum

Dieses Forum wurde geschlossen. Das neue Forum befindet sich auf www.omnibussimulator.de/forum !

StartseiteStartseite  FAQFAQ  Suchen...Suchen...  MitgliederMitglieder  NutzergruppenNutzergruppen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

Austausch | 

Countdown clocks for arrivals and departure

Vorheriges Thema anzeigen Nächstes Thema anzeigen Nach unten 
AutorNachricht
97OrionVCNG

Anzahl der Beiträge : 137

BeitragThema: Countdown clocks for arrivals and departure   Do 12 Mai - 18:23

I love the Simulator! Great graphics and gameplay realism.
I would like to suggest countdown clocks.Reason when Bus operators are early when they arrive at the stop a message appears saying the time they arrived,time expected(departure countdown).That would be a nice addition b\c I leave very early not knowing and I don't check my schedule once everyone is on/off the bus I close down and proceed to the next bus stop.
Nach oben Nach unten
Benutzerprofil anzeigen
Rüdiger Hülsmann
Admin

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1204

BeitragThema: Re: Countdown clocks for arrivals and departure   Do 12 Mai - 18:45

The D92 has such a countdown in the IBIS-2 display.
Nach oben Nach unten
Benutzerprofil anzeigen
JDX

Anzahl der Beiträge : 67

BeitragThema: Re: Countdown clocks for arrivals and departure   Do 12 Mai - 19:17

97OrionVCNG schrieb:
I love the Simulator! Great graphics and gameplay realism.
I would like to suggest countdown clocks.Reason when Bus operators are early when they arrive at the stop a message appears saying the time they arrived,time expected(departure countdown).That would be a nice addition b\c I leave very early not knowing and I don't check my schedule once everyone is on/off the bus I close down and proceed to the next bus stop.

Surely then that is a part of the simulation. In real life, if you do not keep an eye on your timetable you can run early.
Nach oben Nach unten
Benutzerprofil anzeigen
Benedettini

Anzahl der Beiträge : 53

BeitragThema: Re: Countdown clocks for arrivals and departure   So 15 Mai - 13:58

OMSI tolerates -2min / +3min range Smile I feel OK without countdown,I check my clock frequently (atleast once per 2 stops),and don't care if Im late a few minutes,as I know I am late thanks to heavy traffic, unwell timetable, redneck stopping at greenlight, crash infront of me, stupid AI blocking the junction...etc. I drive at reasonable speeds Smile
Nach oben Nach unten
Benutzerprofil anzeigen
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: Countdown clocks for arrivals and departure   Heute um 10:42

Nach oben Nach unten

Countdown clocks for arrivals and departure
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen Nächstes Thema anzeigen Nach oben 
Seite 1 von 1