ehem. OMSI - Forum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
ehem. OMSI - Forum

Dieses Forum wurde geschlossen. Das neue Forum befindet sich auf www.omnibussimulator.de/forum !

StartseiteStartseite  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

[Solved] Editor Crash

Nach unten 
AutorNachricht
JDX

JDX

Anzahl der Beiträge : 67

[Solved] Editor Crash Empty
BeitragThema: [Solved] Editor Crash   [Solved] Editor Crash Icon_minitimeMi 11 Mai - 19:50

Hello,

I have been building a map in the Omsi editor. I have been progressing well with a map I really like, but now Omsi crashes whenever it tries to open the map - either in editor or omsi itself.
Here is a screenshot of the error message:

[Solved] Editor Crash FdxtK

I have been testing frequently as I have been building the route, but I have forgotten to keep a running backup copy.

The last thing I was doing on the map before it developed the crash was building fresh roads. I tested the roads, then I added some decoration, altered traffic rules and saved again.
I believe that a possibility is that a traffic rule is conflicting with something, or something does not line up properly, etc.

Are traffic rules located in the map's .map file, and how easy are they to edit? I presume my first stop should be to restore traffic rules to default values?

Any suggestions or help are appreciated. Thank you in advance,
Nach oben Nach unten
JDX

JDX

Anzahl der Beiträge : 67

[Solved] Editor Crash Empty
BeitragThema: Re: [Solved] Editor Crash   [Solved] Editor Crash Icon_minitimeDo 12 Mai - 20:00

Solution: Deleted all TTData

It was just a test. I did have an experimental route going just to test paths, etc. I disabled it by deleting all points from the track. Perhaps this made the route unstable. I deleted everything from the TTData folder, now I can open it in editor fine.
Nach oben Nach unten

[Solved] Editor Crash
Seite 1 von 1