ehem. OMSI - Forum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
ehem. OMSI - Forum

Dieses Forum wurde geschlossen. Das neue Forum befindet sich auf www.omnibussimulator.de/forum !

StartseiteStartseite  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

[Beta] Manual Gearbox Development Kit

Nach unten 
+19
N
aarongilp
f1fan
FR1GTS
Smallhail741
Warrior888
HHA 1732
FilipeRicardo
EHST
Skiv
powerz
Scenicruiser
bus-1809
krtz07
midtown292
FRENZYMAX_RUS
kosakkosak
OVS driver
Thiago
23 verfasser
Gehe zu Seite : Zurück  1, 2, 3
AutorNachricht
krtz07

Anzahl der Beiträge : 413

[Beta] Manual Gearbox Development Kit - Seite 3 Empty
BeitragThema: Re: [Beta] Manual Gearbox Development Kit   [Beta] Manual Gearbox Development Kit - Seite 3 Icon_minitimeSo 10 Jul - 20:48

Warrior888 schrieb:
I get this message when I want to load the bus with manual gearbox:

[Beta] Manual Gearbox Development Kit - Seite 3 76c2dmnxhjv8ezx825ev

Why?
sounds like you did not installed the script into the right directory, therefore causing the error.
Nach oben Nach unten
http://www.philadelphiatransitvehicles.info
Smallhail741

Anzahl der Beiträge : 300

BeitragThema: Re: [Beta] Manual Gearbox Development Kit   [Beta] Manual Gearbox Development Kit - Seite 3 Icon_minitimeSo 10 Jul - 21:10

Does this work for Rally Type shifters i.e (up and down) ?
Nach oben Nach unten
Skiv

Skiv

Anzahl der Beiträge : 113

BeitragThema: Re: [Beta] Manual Gearbox Development Kit   [Beta] Manual Gearbox Development Kit - Seite 3 Icon_minitimeSo 10 Jul - 21:14

Afraid not. This mod is made for the H shifter, because it uses 6 gears.
Nach oben Nach unten
Smallhail741

BeitragThema: Re: [Beta] Manual Gearbox Development Kit   [Beta] Manual Gearbox Development Kit - Seite 3 Icon_minitimeSo 10 Jul - 21:19

Skiv schrieb:

hmm. so it wouldn't work with a + - type shifter?
Nach oben Nach unten
krtz07

BeitragThema: Re: [Beta] Manual Gearbox Development Kit   [Beta] Manual Gearbox Development Kit - Seite 3 Icon_minitimeSo 10 Jul - 22:26

Smallhail741 schrieb:
Skiv schrieb:

You can have as many gears you like if you know how the scripting engine works Smile
What is a + - type shifter?

I think it is very possible make this work with any type of shifting system.
Nach oben Nach unten
Skiv

Skiv

BeitragThema: Re: [Beta] Manual Gearbox Development Kit   [Beta] Manual Gearbox Development Kit - Seite 3 Icon_minitimeSo 10 Jul - 22:34

Its a sequential shifter. This was used in the G25 wheel. You could switch from the sequential to H.
Nach oben Nach unten
FR1GTS

FR1GTS

Anzahl der Beiträge : 116

BeitragThema: Re: [Beta] Manual Gearbox Development Kit   [Beta] Manual Gearbox Development Kit - Seite 3 Icon_minitimeMo 11 Jul - 8:56

I get error with heizung.osc ,something s.l engine temperature.
When i remove that,any bus won't work :@

PLEASE HELP
Nach oben Nach unten
Smallhail741

BeitragThema: Re: [Beta] Manual Gearbox Development Kit   [Beta] Manual Gearbox Development Kit - Seite 3 Icon_minitimeMo 11 Jul - 10:14

krtz07 schrieb:
Smallhail741 schrieb:
Skiv schrieb:

You can have as many gears you like if you know how the scripting engine works Smile

A + - Shifter is what the use in Rally cars. where you pull it one way to do down and one way to go up. or maybe could even use a Flappy Paddle...
Nach oben Nach unten
f1fan

Anzahl der Beiträge : 13

BeitragThema: Re: [Beta] Manual Gearbox Development Kit   [Beta] Manual Gearbox Development Kit - Seite 3 Icon_minitimeSa 16 Jul - 14:44

I really like this. how can i make the 1st and second gears longer.Thanks
Nach oben Nach unten
krtz07

BeitragThema: Re: [Beta] Manual Gearbox Development Kit   [Beta] Manual Gearbox Development Kit - Seite 3 Icon_minitimeSo 17 Jul - 18:46

Drop the rear end ratio down to 3.72, that would take care of it and that is prototypical to many of the later manual units. Usually you would want to start out in the 2nd or 3rd gear though, in fact, the ZF Astronic 12 speed starts out in either 3rd or 4th gear.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DAHzUo16wyE
Nach oben Nach unten
Skiv

Skiv

BeitragThema: Re: [Beta] Manual Gearbox Development Kit   [Beta] Manual Gearbox Development Kit - Seite 3 Icon_minitimeSo 17 Jul - 22:19

We've discussed on a forum (omnibussimulator.pl) and found a bug. When you are pushing the throttle and at the same time you push the clutch, then you let go of the accelerator, the RPM doesn't drop. Only when you first let go of the accelerator and you push the clutch the RPM drop to neutral. I hope that is fixed in the update (I assume there will be an update in the mod no?)

Sorry for my english. Its late, and its hard to explain.
Nach oben Nach unten
krtz07

BeitragThema: Re: [Beta] Manual Gearbox Development Kit   [Beta] Manual Gearbox Development Kit - Seite 3 Icon_minitimeMo 18 Jul - 19:11

Not too sure if I understood the bug correctly!!

The RPMs should drop if the gearing calls for it! If you are releasing the clutch while the transmission is in an lower gear, then the rpms would be extremely high. I have an autoclutch script which I have done on project X, will be announce sooner, with the clutch engaging and and disengaging as it should, and when the bus initially accelerates, in 4th gear, once the clutch disengage, the rpms drop to an RPM where the gearing is suppose to be at. For those who are wondering, the AI works with this autoclutch script as well Smile
Nach oben Nach unten
midtown292

midtown292

Anzahl der Beiträge : 163

BeitragThema: Re: [Beta] Manual Gearbox Development Kit   [Beta] Manual Gearbox Development Kit - Seite 3 Icon_minitimeSa 23 Jul - 10:40

Smallhail741 schrieb:
krtz07 schrieb:
Smallhail741 schrieb:
Skiv schrieb:

A + - Shifter is what the use in Rally cars. where you pull it one way to do down and one way to go up. or maybe could even use a Flappy Paddle...

It is also used in standard MB cars to allow you to override the AT (automatic transmission), or in Volvo Trucks and Coaches with I-shift gearbox the shifter is + - but my examples are sticks not paddles.
Nach oben Nach unten
midtown292

midtown292

BeitragThema: Re: [Beta] Manual Gearbox Development Kit   [Beta] Manual Gearbox Development Kit - Seite 3 Icon_minitimeSa 23 Jul - 10:55

I think this manual gearbox is great!! Haven't got a chance to try it yet but it looks fun!! It will make the Karosa the bus it always should have been! I prefer automatic ZFs, but I do like manual buses as they remind me of thrilling Mercedes Vario rides courtesy of MacEwan of Amisfield (MacEwan Coach Services based in Dumfries, Scotland but runs into Edinburgh - my hometown), and going from the school annexe to the "big school" in manual coaches. Now all we need in a Dennis Javelin (one manual, one ZF) Very Happy
Nach oben Nach unten
aarongilp

aarongilp

Anzahl der Beiträge : 82

BeitragThema: Re: [Beta] Manual Gearbox Development Kit   [Beta] Manual Gearbox Development Kit - Seite 3 Icon_minitimeSa 23 Jul - 20:09

krtz07 schrieb:
Not too sure if I understood the bug correctly!!

The RPMs should drop if the gearing calls for it! If you are releasing the clutch while the transmission is in an lower gear, then the rpms would be extremely high.
For what I've understood, this is a think I've already noticed. When you are driving in 4th gear, for instance, and you are going to reduce your speed and with that, reduce to 3rd gear, you first press clutch, then you select 3rd gear (via H gear selector, via numbers) and then, you stop pressing clutch. What he says is, I think, that rpm's don't get lower when you press clutch, only when a higher gear is now selected. If you are going to reduce, then rpm's don't low at all, but they rise when a lower gear is selected. That means, the clutch effect on disengaging gearbox is not present in this mod.

If it was not what @Skiv intended to say, I'm sorry for misunderstanding, but instead is a complain from me, as I've noticed that.
Nach oben Nach unten
N

N

Anzahl der Beiträge : 18

BeitragThema: Re: [Beta] Manual Gearbox Development Kit   [Beta] Manual Gearbox Development Kit - Seite 3 Icon_minitimeMo 8 Aug - 21:52

krtz07 schrieb:
Warrior888 schrieb:
I get this message when I want to load the bus with manual gearbox:

[Beta] Manual Gearbox Development Kit - Seite 3 76c2dmnxhjv8ezx825ev

Why?
sounds like you did not installed the script into the right directory, therefore causing the error.

I have the same problem with this script, but I have the script in rhe right directory
Nach oben Nach unten
kosakkosak

BeitragThema: Re: [Beta] Manual Gearbox Development Kit   [Beta] Manual Gearbox Development Kit - Seite 3 Icon_minitimeFr 12 Aug - 11:17

You have my respect because this is very good job... At this time I am trying to edit the manual gearbox for truck... now I have 18 shifting gearbox and I am calibrating geach speed for correct operation... after week I will post some video.. it's look very well :-)))
Nach oben Nach unten
chiche2000

chiche2000

Anzahl der Beiträge : 6

BeitragThema: Re: [Beta] Manual Gearbox Development Kit   [Beta] Manual Gearbox Development Kit - Seite 3 Icon_minitimeDi 16 Aug - 14:42

hello !!! I have problem SD200 85 manual
no sound ????????????????
Nach oben Nach unten
Skiv

Skiv

BeitragThema: Re: [Beta] Manual Gearbox Development Kit   [Beta] Manual Gearbox Development Kit - Seite 3 Icon_minitimeDi 16 Aug - 15:35

Nach oben Nach unten
StoneC0ld1

Anzahl der Beiträge : 35

BeitragThema: Re: [Beta] Manual Gearbox Development Kit   [Beta] Manual Gearbox Development Kit - Seite 3 Icon_minitimeDo 18 Aug - 3:23

Hi,

I've been meaning to post this for awhile, now... Referring to the issue of the clutch not actually engaging when the clutch pedal is pushed, is an issue I'm also having occasionally.

However, I'm also having the engine occasionally stall when coming to a stop as if I did not press the clutch pedal down, even though I did fully push the clutch pedal down well before the engine stall point. It happens while driving on the streets, but I find it's more likely to happen during short, slow maneuvers like reversing or short forward moves like when you're stuck in bumper-to-bumper traffic at a busy traffic light. I don't know if this is directly related to the clutch issue already mentioned, but it seems likely to me...

Not exactly a game-stopper since I can just make a point of always knocking it out of gear at the same time I press the clutch as I come to a stop, but still I hope it's something that can be fixed... Smile

Using this script, I primarily use the D86 with the 904 (or something including 904 in it) gearbox, though I'm still hoping to port this over to the Karosa one of these days... Razz
Nach oben Nach unten
chiche2000

chiche2000

BeitragThema: Re: [Beta] Manual Gearbox Development Kit   [Beta] Manual Gearbox Development Kit - Seite 3 Icon_minitimeSo 21 Aug - 16:15

Skiv schrieb:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/676154/Omsi/MAN_SD85_MB-OM366_manual.zip
Here. This will help. Replace.
thanks I work impeccable
Nach oben Nach unten
chiche2000

chiche2000

BeitragThema: Re: [Beta] Manual Gearbox Development Kit   [Beta] Manual Gearbox Development Kit - Seite 3 Icon_minitimeSo 21 Aug - 16:17

hello another problem arises when I go in ascents the bus remains does not raise.
there is something like giving but force him?
Nach oben Nach unten
arpolice

arpolice

Anzahl der Beiträge : 5

BeitragThema: Re: [Beta] Manual Gearbox Development Kit   [Beta] Manual Gearbox Development Kit - Seite 3 Icon_minitimeMi 12 Okt - 18:53

Hi!

Is it possible to use this script without steering wheel? I have only a keyboard...

And how can I drive the bus with the manual gearbox with the keyboard right?

Are there some patches which add gear changing sounds? I can't download any files form the FRENZYMAX_RUS's link.

Thanks.
Nach oben Nach unten
Davidthebusman

Anzahl der Beiträge : 73

BeitragThema: Re: [Beta] Manual Gearbox Development Kit   [Beta] Manual Gearbox Development Kit - Seite 3 Icon_minitimeSo 20 Nov - 21:17

I keep getting this error and cant drive , please help Smile
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: [Beta] Manual Gearbox Development Kit   [Beta] Manual Gearbox Development Kit - Seite 3 Icon_minitime

Nach oben Nach unten

[Beta] Manual Gearbox Development Kit
Seite 3 von 3Gehe zu Seite : Zurück  1, 2, 3