ehem. OMSI - Forum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
ehem. OMSI - Forum

Dieses Forum wurde geschlossen. Das neue Forum befindet sich auf www.omnibussimulator.de/forum !

StartseiteStartseite  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

The woman who rambles on about a day Ticket

Nach unten 
+8
filipe231291
Dario
dr1980
jswallow
Janniboy
JayKae
CityBus
JunGRail
12 verfasser
AutorNachricht
JunGRail

Anzahl der Beiträge : 512

The woman who rambles on about a day Ticket Empty
BeitragThema: The woman who rambles on about a day Ticket   The woman who rambles on about a day Ticket Icon_minitimeDi 26 Apr - 22:50

What is she saying? The woman who gets on the bus rambling about the day ticket? Im sure you've all had her get on either during the day, afternoon or on the night bus, instead of just giving me 10DM for the Day Ticket (Tageskarte) she's rambling on about something, and as it's in german Im pretty sure its to do with why she's purchasing a day ticket??? In other words just get on and shut it! Laughing
Nach oben Nach unten
CityBus

Anzahl der Beiträge : 122

BeitragThema: Re: The woman who rambles on about a day Ticket   The woman who rambles on about a day Ticket Icon_minitimeDi 26 Apr - 23:55

Yeah I like that woman. She doesn`t know the right word for day ticket so she describes what she wants. I`ve listened to the sound file and she is saying something like the following: "I would like to have a ticket for the evening, the morning and the afternoon, how do you call it? A day ticket is the name!". I am not german so I can`t understand every single word of what she is saying, but I think this is the closest translation I can think of.
Nach oben Nach unten
Gast
Gast

BeitragThema: Re: The woman who rambles on about a day Ticket   The woman who rambles on about a day Ticket Icon_minitimeMi 27 Apr - 0:12

@ JunGrail,

She's saying "Hi, I noticed you from the street, you're really cute! I made an excuse up to get on your bus to meet you. I'm not really going anywhere, so how about a coffee? I'm free until 5pm, what time do you get off....?"

.....well, there's no harm in using one's imagination eh! Laughing
Nach oben Nach unten
JayKae

Anzahl der Beiträge : 248

BeitragThema: Re: The woman who rambles on about a day Ticket   The woman who rambles on about a day Ticket Icon_minitimeMi 27 Apr - 1:29

LMAO!
Nach oben Nach unten
Janniboy

Janniboy

Anzahl der Beiträge : 2837

BeitragThema: Re: The woman who rambles on about a day Ticket   The woman who rambles on about a day Ticket Icon_minitimeMi 27 Apr - 6:11

I would translate it like this:

"Well, I'll be out all day today so I need a ticket that is valid during the whole day... you know what I mean, I think you call it a 'day ticket' or something like that?"

But normally I don't listen to her sentence in full length because I give her her ticket before she has finished speaking Wink
Nach oben Nach unten
http://www.jan-kiesewalter.de
jswallow

Anzahl der Beiträge : 57

BeitragThema: Re: The woman who rambles on about a day Ticket   The woman who rambles on about a day Ticket Icon_minitimeMi 27 Apr - 7:00

Me too. It's a challenge. How fast can I shut her up? Very Happy
Nach oben Nach unten
dr1980

Anzahl der Beiträge : 33

BeitragThema: Re: The woman who rambles on about a day Ticket   The woman who rambles on about a day Ticket Icon_minitimeMi 27 Apr - 19:39

Similar question, when you've hit a vehicle or something to get the passengers angry and yelling, there's one guy that goes on at great length and finishes with something like "anyou anyou anyou"...any idea what he's saying? He sounds particularly offended by my driving and then repeats this last bit several times!
Nach oben Nach unten
Janniboy

Janniboy

BeitragThema: Re: The woman who rambles on about a day Ticket   The woman who rambles on about a day Ticket Icon_minitimeMi 27 Apr - 19:51

Well, I'm not sure if we mean the same man... is it the fat one? Wink

If yes, then it's probably this sentence:

"Stop here, I'm having to vomit, that's really "ugly"! Man, where did you get your drif... er... driving license, mister? Man, man man..."

The thing about "drif..." is that this is a "word game" in German: He wants to say "Fahrschein", but this would mean "ticket", so he corrects himself and sais "Fahr... Führerschein"... "Führerschein" means "driving license" Wink
Nach oben Nach unten
Dario

Dario

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1605

BeitragThema: Re: The woman who rambles on about a day Ticket   The woman who rambles on about a day Ticket Icon_minitimeMi 27 Apr - 20:00

Do you say "man, man, man" in English also? I don't really think so...

@ all English:
How do you put out grime in English?
Nach oben Nach unten
dr1980

Anzahl der Beiträge : 33

BeitragThema: Re: The woman who rambles on about a day Ticket   The woman who rambles on about a day Ticket Icon_minitimeMi 27 Apr - 20:22

I've never actually noticed which person it was, but based on the length and repetition at the end I think we're talking about the same person.

Thanks!
Nach oben Nach unten
Gast
Gast

BeitragThema: Re: The woman who rambles on about a day Ticket   The woman who rambles on about a day Ticket Icon_minitimeMi 27 Apr - 20:41

Yes, I get the "Man Man Man" fella a lot Laughing ........ Dario is right we don't really have a translated version of this that we use as an expletive in English. But I know of it from my visits to some German bars Laughing Laughing I think the closest thing we would say in English to the "Man Man Man" would probably be "For God's Sake!" (clearly not a literal translation), although we do sometimes add the 'Man!' at the end of a sentance to express shock or gravity; "What you doing, Man?!" ...... "Hey Man!" etc.

I think I know the fella that DR1980 is talking about though; he lets out his rant in a calmer but still annoyed tone ..... It sounds like he's saying "[blah blah blah] ...any wonder... [blah blah blah]", although obvioulsy he's not as he's speaking German! Very Happy
Nach oben Nach unten
Janniboy

Janniboy

BeitragThema: Re: The woman who rambles on about a day Ticket   The woman who rambles on about a day Ticket Icon_minitimeMi 27 Apr - 21:58

Dario schrieb:
Do you say "man, man, man" in English also? I don't really think so...

Yes, I know, but there came no other translation to my mind so I decided to make it very closely to the German version Wink
"For God's Sake!", as David R has suggested, fits very well Wink
Nach oben Nach unten
JunGRail

BeitragThema: Re: The woman who rambles on about a day Ticket   The woman who rambles on about a day Ticket Icon_minitimeDo 28 Apr - 22:09

jswallow schrieb:

hahaha

@ Janniboy thanks for the translation, but jesus is i necessary? specially on the night run when you're all hazy, i think Route 5N on the new berlin map and the 97N are a long route which needs to be quiet! haha
Nach oben Nach unten
JunGRail

BeitragThema: Re: The woman who rambles on about a day Ticket   The woman who rambles on about a day Ticket Icon_minitimeDo 28 Apr - 22:12

Janniboy schrieb:
Well, I'm not sure if we mean the same man... is it the fat one? Wink

If yes, then it's probably this sentence:

"Stop here, I'm having to vomit, that's really "ugly"! Man, where did you get your drif... er... driving license, mister? Man, man man..."

The thing about "drif..." is that this is a "word game" in German: He wants to say "Fahrschein", but this would mean "ticket", so he corrects himself and sais "Fahr... Führerschein"... "Führerschein" means "driving license" Wink

Ace, but i've watched the real 137 and the drivers there do hit the pedal, given the size and length of the bus, i don't hear passengers shouting schizer, i cant spell the first word, but even here if a bus stops quick its because of a reason to.

Im sure passengers there don't complain as hard as that! or i could be wrong Laughing
Nach oben Nach unten
JunGRail

BeitragThema: Re: The woman who rambles on about a day Ticket   The woman who rambles on about a day Ticket Icon_minitimeDo 28 Apr - 22:12

David R schrieb:

@ JunGrail,

She's saying "Hi, I noticed you from the street, you're really cute! I made an excuse up to get on your bus to meet you. I'm not really going anywhere, so how about a coffee? I'm free until 5pm, what time do you get off....?"

.....well, there's no harm in using one's imagination eh! Laughing

David, computer love is not necessary! Laughing
Nach oben Nach unten
filipe231291

filipe231291

Anzahl der Beiträge : 152

BeitragThema: Re: The woman who rambles on about a day Ticket   The woman who rambles on about a day Ticket Icon_minitimeFr 13 Mai - 11:07

Janniboy schrieb:
I would translate it like this:

"Well, I'll be out all day today so I need a ticket that is valid during the whole day... you know what I mean, I think you call it a 'day ticket' or something like that?"

But normally I don't listen to her sentence in full length because I give her her ticket before she has finished speaking Wink

That's why I thought it strange about what she was saying. I understand a bit German, but not the way she was saying. thanks for the translation, Jan Smile
Nach oben Nach unten
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Galeria-fotogr%C3%A1fica-de-Filipe
Smallhail741

Anzahl der Beiträge : 300

BeitragThema: Re: The woman who rambles on about a day Ticket   The woman who rambles on about a day Ticket Icon_minitimeFr 27 Mai - 22:48

she does it EVERY time, and isn't Schizer Or however you spell it a german swear word? Very Happy don't mean to be rude but isn't this a kids game too Wink

I love you
Nach oben Nach unten
97OrionVCNG

97OrionVCNG

Anzahl der Beiträge : 137

BeitragThema: Re: The woman who rambles on about a day Ticket   The woman who rambles on about a day Ticket Icon_minitimeFr 27 Mai - 23:14

Can someone show here picture? I turned off the tickets
Nach oben Nach unten
peterZZD

peterZZD

Anzahl der Beiträge : 270
Ort : Depending on the time of the year, middle of nowhere or middle of nowhere

BeitragThema: Re: The woman who rambles on about a day Ticket   The woman who rambles on about a day Ticket Icon_minitimeSo 29 Mai - 17:57

Just another question... there's this guy on-board that complains about my bad driving from time to time and says something that ends with "Bunder-..." as in Federal. Any ideas?
Nach oben Nach unten
JunGRail

BeitragThema: Re: The woman who rambles on about a day Ticket   The woman who rambles on about a day Ticket Icon_minitimeDi 31 Mai - 23:21

Smallhail741 schrieb:
she does it EVERY time, and isn't Schizer Or however you spell it a german swear word? Very Happy don't mean to be rude but isn't this a kids game too Wink

I love you

Ahh well, thats up for discussion at some point!

However, i turn the tickets off and see how much time you can keep on the timetable
Nach oben Nach unten
T163R

Anzahl der Beiträge : 49

BeitragThema: Re: The woman who rambles on about a day Ticket   The woman who rambles on about a day Ticket Icon_minitimeMi 1 Jun - 11:03

jswallow schrieb:

LMAO ! I do the same ! (Though sometimes she continues talking in the rear of the bus Very Happy)
Nach oben Nach unten
Smallhail741

Anzahl der Beiträge : 300

BeitragThema: Re: The woman who rambles on about a day Ticket   The woman who rambles on about a day Ticket Icon_minitimeMi 1 Jun - 11:13

JunGRail schrieb:
Smallhail741 schrieb:

I love you

Ahh well, thats up for discussion at some point!

However, i turn the tickets off and see how much time you can keep on the timetable

hm sounds like fun Wink on most maps its EASY to keep to the timetable Very Happy
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: The woman who rambles on about a day Ticket   The woman who rambles on about a day Ticket Icon_minitime

Nach oben Nach unten

The woman who rambles on about a day Ticket
Seite 1 von 1