ehem. OMSI - Forum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
ehem. OMSI - Forum

Dieses Forum wurde geschlossen. Das neue Forum befindet sich auf www.omnibussimulator.de/forum !

StartseiteStartseite  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

how to use the announcement in the buses, it is a woice who sais the next stop?

Nach unten 
3 verfasser
AutorNachricht
95mathias

95mathias

Anzahl der Beiträge : 78

how to use the announcement in the buses, it is a woice who sais the next stop? Empty
BeitragThema: how to use the announcement in the buses, it is a woice who sais the next stop?   how to use the announcement in the buses, it is a woice who sais the next stop? Icon_minitimeMo 25 Apr - 15:31

Nach oben Nach unten
95mathias

95mathias

how to use the announcement in the buses, it is a woice who sais the next stop? Empty
BeitragThema: Re: how to use the announcement in the buses, it is a woice who sais the next stop?   how to use the announcement in the buses, it is a woice who sais the next stop? Icon_minitimeMo 25 Apr - 15:32

i know you most press Q or TAB but i only heard a click sound?

Please help me
Nach oben Nach unten
CristianSkytter

CristianSkytter

Anzahl der Beiträge : 533

BeitragThema: Re: how to use the announcement in the buses, it is a woice who sais the next stop?   how to use the announcement in the buses, it is a woice who sais the next stop? Icon_minitimeMo 25 Apr - 16:18

Only D92 bus has announcment system.
Regards.
Nach oben Nach unten
95mathias

95mathias

BeitragThema: Re: how to use the announcement in the buses, it is a woice who sais the next stop?   how to use the announcement in the buses, it is a woice who sais the next stop? Icon_minitimeMo 25 Apr - 17:00

i know,but when i tried i didnt hear any voices, and i also have write the route on the IBIS
Nach oben Nach unten
CristianSkytter

CristianSkytter

Anzahl der Beiträge : 533

BeitragThema: Re: how to use the announcement in the buses, it is a woice who sais the next stop?   how to use the announcement in the buses, it is a woice who sais the next stop? Icon_minitimeMo 25 Apr - 17:42

95mathias schrieb:
i know,but when i tried i didnt hear any voices, and i also have write the route on the IBIS

This issue has been explained very very much times.

You must use proper depot file !
Nach oben Nach unten
95mathias

95mathias

BeitragThema: Re: how to use the announcement in the buses, it is a woice who sais the next stop?   how to use the announcement in the buses, it is a woice who sais the next stop? Icon_minitimeMo 25 Apr - 17:50

proper depot file? what is that? how can i do that?
Nach oben Nach unten
ediblechickenwing

Anzahl der Beiträge : 317

BeitragThema: Re: how to use the announcement in the buses, it is a woice who sais the next stop?   how to use the announcement in the buses, it is a woice who sais the next stop? Icon_minitimeMo 25 Apr - 19:04

Most custom maps do not have announcements, only the Spandau map and one or two addon maps have speech.

Regarding the depot file - when adding a new bus, the bottom option should be changed to the same as the map (e.g. "Spandau" for the 1989 Berlin-Spandau map). This contains things such as the destination displays for that map and will also hold the correct announcements for that map (if any).
Nach oben Nach unten
95mathias

95mathias

BeitragThema: Re: how to use the announcement in the buses, it is a woice who sais the next stop?   how to use the announcement in the buses, it is a woice who sais the next stop? Icon_minitimeMo 25 Apr - 21:50

it works Smile thanks
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: how to use the announcement in the buses, it is a woice who sais the next stop?   how to use the announcement in the buses, it is a woice who sais the next stop? Icon_minitime

Nach oben Nach unten

Seite 1 von 1