ehem. OMSI - Forum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
ehem. OMSI - Forum

Dieses Forum wurde geschlossen. Das neue Forum befindet sich auf www.omnibussimulator.de/forum !

StartseiteStartseite  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

Real World Weather - Update

Nach unten 
4 verfasser
AutorNachricht
supertoast92

Anzahl der Beiträge : 77

Real World Weather - Update Empty
BeitragThema: Real World Weather - Update   Real World Weather - Update Icon_minitimeDo 21 Apr - 23:17

Out of curiosity, how often does the real world weather update in game? I use it quite often (added my own local weather station) and was wondering if the frequency of the update could be modified Question
Nach oben Nach unten
Fabi

Fabi

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1120

BeitragThema: Re: Real World Weather - Update   Real World Weather - Update Icon_minitimeDo 21 Apr - 23:47

Omsi updates the weather every five minutes. Wink
Nach oben Nach unten
supertoast92

BeitragThema: Re: Real World Weather - Update   Real World Weather - Update Icon_minitimeSa 23 Apr - 17:22

Fabi schrieb:
Omsi updates the weather every five minutes. Wink

Ok, thanks! Smile I was going to try and make it update sooner, if it were more than 5 minutes. But this time is perfect!
Nach oben Nach unten
cmcn121

Anzahl der Beiträge : 255

BeitragThema: Re: Real World Weather - Update   Real World Weather - Update Icon_minitimeSo 24 Apr - 16:02

Is it possible to add in extra weather locations, the closest available one to where I live is Edinburgh, but is there a way to add more locations?
Nach oben Nach unten
supertoast92

BeitragThema: Re: Real World Weather - Update   Real World Weather - Update Icon_minitimeSo 24 Apr - 16:32

Yes there is indeed, I used my local airport weather station. The location of the file is Omsi\Weather\ICAO.txt, and just add your own line, following the format presented with the other weather stations. Oddly enough the one I entered in isn't there anymore, but it still shows up in game.
Nach oben Nach unten
cmcn121

Anzahl der Beiträge : 255

BeitragThema: Re: Real World Weather - Update   Real World Weather - Update Icon_minitimeSo 24 Apr - 17:36

supertoast92 schrieb:
Yes there is indeed, I used my local airport weather station. The location of the file is Omsi\Weather\ICAO.txt, and just add your own line, following the format presented with the other weather stations. Oddly enough the one I entered in isn't there anymore, but it still shows up in game.

Where can you find the 4 letter codes for each location?
Nach oben Nach unten
supertoast92

BeitragThema: Re: Real World Weather - Update   Real World Weather - Update Icon_minitimeSo 24 Apr - 17:54

cmcn121 schrieb:
supertoast92 schrieb:

I'm pretty sure it's your local airport's ATC code - called the ICAO code (here in Rochester, NY the airport is named KROC)
Nach oben Nach unten
ShortCappy

Anzahl der Beiträge : 61

BeitragThema: Re: Real World Weather - Update   Real World Weather - Update Icon_minitimeSo 24 Apr - 18:16

cmcn121 schrieb:
supertoast92 schrieb:

Here's the website to get the ICAO codes: http://www.airlinecodes.co.uk/aptcodesearch.asp . Click on that link, select the country you live in, and click the Submit button. Next, find the location of the airport that's nearest to your residential location. Once you found it, the only things you need to copy onto the file that Supertoast mentioned are ICAO-Code and Location.
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: Real World Weather - Update   Real World Weather - Update Icon_minitime

Nach oben Nach unten

Real World Weather - Update
Seite 1 von 1