ehem. OMSI - Forum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
ehem. OMSI - Forum

Dieses Forum wurde geschlossen. Das neue Forum befindet sich auf www.omnibussimulator.de/forum !

StartseiteStartseite  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

How to use "Complete To" ??

Nach unten 
5 verfasser
AutorNachricht
fongbus

Anzahl der Beiträge : 9

How to use "Complete To" ?? Empty
BeitragThema: How to use "Complete To" ??   How to use "Complete To" ?? Icon_minitimeDi 19 Apr - 11:29

When I use "Complete to" to make the splines join together , it has a error...>,<
Would anyone tell me how to use this function??thanks
Nach oben Nach unten
THT

THT

Anzahl der Beiträge : 568

BeitragThema: Re: How to use "Complete To" ??   How to use "Complete To" ?? Icon_minitimeSa 5 Nov - 21:22

fongbus schrieb:
When I use "Complete to" to make the splines join together , it has a error...>,<
Would anyone tell me how to use this function??thanks

u have to spend bit time and try some options Wink
Nach oben Nach unten
GLaDOS

GLaDOS

Anzahl der Beiträge : 257

BeitragThema: Re: How to use "Complete To" ??   How to use "Complete To" ?? Icon_minitimeSo 6 Nov - 0:10

If you do it too close together you will get an error.
Nach oben Nach unten
NotSure

Anzahl der Beiträge : 23

BeitragThema: Re: How to use "Complete To" ??   How to use "Complete To" ?? Icon_minitimeFr 18 Nov - 9:38

"Complete to" function won't work if two splines that should be connected have different angles in between... try giving one of the splines a large radius, 300 or more, that way you get same angle and complete to works making a slight curve...
Nach oben Nach unten
Maerkertram

Anzahl der Beiträge : 303

BeitragThema: Re: How to use "Complete To" ??   How to use "Complete To" ?? Icon_minitimeFr 18 Nov - 16:07

Complete to alwas tries to make the connection with one straight part and one curve. But sometimes the splines lay in a way that you would need an S-curve which Omsi doesn't find.
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: How to use "Complete To" ??   How to use "Complete To" ?? Icon_minitime

Nach oben Nach unten

How to use "Complete To" ??
Seite 1 von 1