ehem. OMSI - Forum

Dieses Forum wurde geschlossen. Das neue Forum befindet sich auf www.omnibussimulator.de/forum !

StartseiteStartseite  FAQFAQ  Suchen...Suchen...  MitgliederMitglieder  NutzergruppenNutzergruppen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

Austausch | 

Look Left/Look Right

Vorheriges Thema anzeigen Nächstes Thema anzeigen Nach unten 
AutorNachricht
cmcn121

Anzahl der Beiträge : 255

BeitragThema: Look Left/Look Right   Di 19 Apr - 0:36

Marcel/Rudiger,

Would it be possible for you to release a small patch in the future that would allow people to allocate the "look left" "look right" view to the shoulder buttons of a control pad. It's a bit annoying when you have to use the mouse to look left/right before pulling out of a junction where if it could be done with the control pad it would be easier.

Cheers!
Nach oben Nach unten
Benutzerprofil anzeigen
cktse

Anzahl der Beiträge : 16

BeitragThema: Re: Look Left/Look Right   Mi 20 Apr - 3:35

cmcn121 schrieb:
Marcel/Rudiger,

Would it be possible for you to release a small patch in the future that would allow people to allocate the "look left" "look right" view to the shoulder buttons of a control pad. It's a bit annoying when you have to use the mouse to look left/right before pulling out of a junction where if it could be done with the control pad it would be easier.

Cheers!

you can use left/right arrows on the keyboard to control the viewpoint.
Nach oben Nach unten
Benutzerprofil anzeigen
cmcn121

BeitragThema: Re: Look Left/Look Right   Mi 20 Apr - 11:08

cktse schrieb:
cmcn121 schrieb:
Marcel/Rudiger,

Cheers!

you can use left/right arrows on the keyboard to control the viewpoint.

Yes, but the view doesn't return to the forward view. I'm asking if they could release a patch that could allow the shoulder buttons of a game pad to be used to look left and right and when released, the view returns to looking forward instead of having to mess about pushing the keyboard buttons.
Nach oben Nach unten
Benutzerprofil anzeigen
Rieu

Anzahl der Beiträge : 133

BeitragThema: Re: Look Left/Look Right   Mi 20 Apr - 12:05

Then use "space". It resets your view to forward.
Nach oben Nach unten
Benutzerprofil anzeigen
cmcn121

BeitragThema: Re: Look Left/Look Right   Mi 20 Apr - 13:20

Rieu schrieb:
Then use "space". It resets your view to forward.

NO!!!! Mad

READ MY POST FULLY AND CAREFULLY as both of you clearly don't understand what I mean!

What I mean is that I'd like to be able, for example, to push and hold the left shoulder button so that the drivers camera looks left, and when the shoulder button is released, the camera returns to forward view automaticly. This is INSTEAD of having to use the keyboard and allsorts of buttons just for 1 simple task which you see on most other driving games.

Nach oben Nach unten
Benutzerprofil anzeigen
Rieu

Anzahl der Beiträge : 133

BeitragThema: Re: Look Left/Look Right   Mi 20 Apr - 13:57

Calm down and DON'T SHOUT!

I thought, that you have a problem with the view in OMSI and I just wanted to show you a solution. Take it or leave it. There's IMHO no need to improve the views.

BTW: What do users then do when they steer by keyboard?
Nach oben Nach unten
Benutzerprofil anzeigen
Divaka

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1

BeitragThema: Re: Look Left/Look Right   Mi 20 Apr - 14:06

or to be synchronized with the turning of the steering wheel when the turn to look to move automatically turn to the direction in which?

sorry for bad English, I hope you understand what I mean Very Happy
Nach oben Nach unten
Benutzerprofil anzeigen
TomsonTom

Anzahl der Beiträge : 23

BeitragThema: Re: Look Left/Look Right   Mi 20 Apr - 14:18

Viewport synced with steering wheel would be amazing. LFS allows it and it's perfect. Smile
Nach oben Nach unten
Benutzerprofil anzeigen
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: Look Left/Look Right   Heute um 6:05

Nach oben Nach unten

Look Left/Look Right
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen Nächstes Thema anzeigen Nach oben 
Seite 1 von 1

Befugnisse in diesem ForumSie können in diesem Forum nicht antworten
ehem. OMSI - Forum :: OMSI - The Omnibus Simulator (english) :: Wishes & Suggestions-
Gehe zu: