ehem. OMSI - Forum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
ehem. OMSI - Forum

Dieses Forum wurde geschlossen. Das neue Forum befindet sich auf www.omnibussimulator.de/forum !

StartseiteStartseite  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

Can't run OMSI

Nach unten 
+3
CristianSkytter
Stefan
Bus555
7 verfasser
AutorNachricht
Bus555

Anzahl der Beiträge : 35

Can't run OMSI Empty
BeitragThema: Can't run OMSI   Can't run OMSI Icon_minitimeMi 13 Apr - 9:10

Helping a friend to post here.. well he told me he have installed OMSI but then he received this error... well for me i also dont know how to ressolved it so i post here...

Can't run OMSI TFR3D6Etmp
Nach oben Nach unten
Stefan

Stefan

Anzahl der Beiträge : 296

Can't run OMSI Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Can't run OMSI   Can't run OMSI Icon_minitimeMi 13 Apr - 9:15

Try to install DirectX 9. Wink That will (hopefully) solve the problem. Good luck. Smile
Nach oben Nach unten
https://www.facebook.com/svanpoppel
CristianSkytter

CristianSkytter

Anzahl der Beiträge : 533

Can't run OMSI Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Can't run OMSI   Can't run OMSI Icon_minitimeMi 13 Apr - 9:29

Or just download this file from dll-files.com and put it in Windows/System 32 folder.

Regards
Nach oben Nach unten
random.monster1981

Anzahl der Beiträge : 238

Can't run OMSI Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Can't run OMSI   Can't run OMSI Icon_minitimeMi 13 Apr - 11:04

CristianSkytter schrieb:
Or just download this file from dll-files.com and put it in Windows/System 32 folder.

Regards

NO!!!

Never EVER download dll's from an unofficial site.

You can get the Installer for DX9/DX10/DX11 all in one package direct from This Link - Microsoft's Website
Nach oben Nach unten
CristianSkytter

CristianSkytter

Can't run OMSI Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Can't run OMSI   Can't run OMSI Icon_minitimeMi 13 Apr - 11:50

random.monster1981 schrieb:
CristianSkytter schrieb:

Regards

NO!!!

If you don't know about something, you must not tell about it.
This site exists very long and this is best library of all ".dll" files in entire internet.
Read this first: http://www.mywot.com/en/scorecard/dll-files.com

I don't advice to download files from untrustworthy sites. I want you to know it !
Nach oben Nach unten
random.monster1981

Anzahl der Beiträge : 238

Can't run OMSI Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Can't run OMSI   Can't run OMSI Icon_minitimeMi 13 Apr - 13:07

CristianSkytter schrieb:
random.monster1981 schrieb:
CristianSkytter schrieb:

Regards

NO!!!

This site exists very long and this is best library of all ".dll" files in entire internet.
Read this first: http://www.mywot.com/en/scorecard/dll-files.com

I don't advice to download files from untrustworthy sites. I want you to know it !

I do understand it May seem a legitimate site BUT, I always advise people to download anything related to microsoft windows to download the required files directly from microsoft.

I know enough about PC's and have worked in a PC repair shop and half of the time, when a customer brings a PC into the shop for a repair, It is because they have used unofficial sites and have gained spyware/adware and even viruses because they wanted to cut a few corners.

So remember, this is coming from someone who Repair's PC's for people and I do not advise Anyone download microsoft related files from anywhere other than from Microsoft itself.

The OP has the choice to download the dll and risk getting adware or malware, or using the safe option and getting the installer directly from microsoft.

CristianSkytter schrieb:

I know a lot about PC's as I have mentioned above, and you can also read why I do not advise using links for Windows dll's other than from microsoft.

I build PC's, I fix them, I repair them when someone screws up and window's won't boot up anymore.

Basically, I fix problems that are caused by people like you taking shortcuts who then have to spend money to get it fixed.

It's his call, Just don't say I didn't warn you.

Zuletzt von random.monster1981 am Mi 13 Apr - 13:14 bearbeitet; insgesamt 1-mal bearbeitet
Nach oben Nach unten
ediblechickenwing

Anzahl der Beiträge : 317

Can't run OMSI Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Can't run OMSI   Can't run OMSI Icon_minitimeMi 13 Apr - 13:11

Yeah he's right, downloading dll files from anywhere other than Microsoft is risky.

That DLL file can be found in the SDK Wink
Nach oben Nach unten
CristianSkytter

CristianSkytter

Can't run OMSI Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Can't run OMSI   Can't run OMSI Icon_minitimeMi 13 Apr - 13:27

To let you know, all files what are components of Windows are exactly same as on this site !
If you have some things to do other than spending half of day to find something you need on the Microsoft's site and with no sure it will help, you can visit this site and download the file much quicker.
But that's my opinion and I do not make anybody to think same Smile

I exactly see your point if you are serviceman and respect it. I am at same situation, becasue I work in GSM service and know something about some things Smile

But anyway, If I'm not 100% sure it's good idea, I wouldn't post it !
Don't want to be malignant to anybody, specially for people who share the same passion Smile

Regards !
Nach oben Nach unten
Amy Rose

Amy Rose

Anzahl der Beiträge : 663

Can't run OMSI Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Can't run OMSI   Can't run OMSI Icon_minitimeMi 13 Apr - 23:09

I use dll-files site for most of my errors. Usually as long as the dll you are looking for isn't prorietary (program specific dll or the program breaks) its alright if you know what to do with such
Nach oben Nach unten
mick

mick

Anzahl der Beiträge : 27

Can't run OMSI Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Can't run OMSI   Can't run OMSI Icon_minitimeSa 16 Apr - 9:31

Help! I'm getting this error
Can't run OMSI Error
any one know how to fix?
Nach oben Nach unten
CristianSkytter

CristianSkytter

Can't run OMSI Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Can't run OMSI   Can't run OMSI Icon_minitimeSa 16 Apr - 12:55

@Up

We need some more details when exactly it occurs.

Did you try to edit something or it just happened after installation?
Nach oben Nach unten
mick

mick

Anzahl der Beiträge : 27

Can't run OMSI Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Can't run OMSI   Can't run OMSI Icon_minitimeSa 16 Apr - 13:55

It was happening when I tried loading any route in the game or editor. Decided to re-install and that seems to have fixed it.
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

Can't run OMSI Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Can't run OMSI   Can't run OMSI Icon_minitime

Nach oben Nach unten

Can't run OMSI
Seite 1 von 1