ehem. OMSI - Forum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
ehem. OMSI - Forum

Dieses Forum wurde geschlossen. Das neue Forum befindet sich auf www.omnibussimulator.de/forum !

StartseiteStartseite  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

Dortmund Map (Apologies for posting in English)

Nach unten 
4 verfasser
AutorNachricht
JunGRail

Anzahl der Beiträge : 512

Dortmund Map (Apologies for posting in English) Empty
BeitragThema: Dortmund Map (Apologies for posting in English)   Dortmund Map (Apologies for posting in English) Icon_minitimeMo 11 Apr - 11:40

I am really late on this one....BUT!

It is such a good map this, it feels like the Berlin-Spandau map in terms of length. Driving the 424 is by far the longest route with i don't know how many stops i stopped counting past 15. Real quality coming from the original german crew as it were.

Keep up the good work

GOOGLE TRANSLATOR:

Ich bin wirklich spät auf diesen einen .... ABER!

Es ist so eine gute Karte dieser, es fühlt sich wie der Berlin-Spandau Karte in der Länge. Driving the 424 ist bei weitem die längste Strecke mit ich weiß nicht, wie viele Anschläge ich das Zählen letzten 15 gestoppt. Echte Qualität aus der ursprünglichen Besatzung Deutsch sozusagen.

Halten Sie sich die gute Arbeit!
Nach oben Nach unten
Sauter

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1903

BeitragThema: Re: Dortmund Map (Apologies for posting in English)   Dortmund Map (Apologies for posting in English) Icon_minitimeMo 11 Apr - 11:48

So the Author himself now says ...THANK YOU!

Have fun with it and don't miss the upcoming Version 2.0 the next weeks!
Nach oben Nach unten
JunGRail

BeitragThema: Re: Dortmund Map (Apologies for posting in English)   Dortmund Map (Apologies for posting in English) Icon_minitimeMo 11 Apr - 11:56

Brilliant work sir

Absolute joy to turn here and fight to get a long D86 around tight bends, many accidents have happened (trial and error) but getting the hang of the route. One suggestion. Could we have a little extra traffic lights to control the AI, as a player we know when to move and not to but the AI need some help Wink

And if i may ask, some Night Routes, when sharing stops with an AI bus it's fun to share passengers.

All the best. Definitely keeping an eye out for V2
Nach oben Nach unten
Sauter

BeitragThema: Re: Dortmund Map (Apologies for posting in English)   Dortmund Map (Apologies for posting in English) Icon_minitimeMo 11 Apr - 14:02

THX again.

Yes the Ki is definately something the developers may improve.
I think the problem on the 424 route is, that the KI does not understand the "Abknickende Vorfahrt" which means, that the main traffic route has the right to way, even when the main road bears to the right or left. It is not the classical "right has right-of-way" rule.

To avoid accidents some hints:

1. When stopping at the road busstops, (not at the busbay) turn on the hazard warning light.
2. When turning into a street, let the oncoming traffic pass first.

What ya mean with that night routes? Something like an ExpressBus that's not stopping at all stops? That's a good idea.....but at the moment I have no time to integrate that because of the upcoming V2.0.
But I'll keep that in mind.

Nach oben Nach unten
JunGRail

BeitragThema: Re: Dortmund Map (Apologies for posting in English)   Dortmund Map (Apologies for posting in English) Icon_minitimeMo 11 Apr - 16:34

Ah will remember that, i always give way to passing traffic, but as you said thats a problem with the AI, other than that no other issues.

With the night route i mean like with the 13N runs half of the 92 route, so the N24 or N42 however you'd run it would be from Grevel to I cant pronounce it, its not the Guertstrasse the other end. To serve the U-Bahn route from 1:40 in the morning untl 5AM having the last N-- as far as Alexstrasse then terminate in the depot (Just a hint mind you)

J
Nach oben Nach unten
Sauter

BeitragThema: Re: Dortmund Map (Apologies for posting in English)   Dortmund Map (Apologies for posting in English) Icon_minitimeMi 13 Apr - 6:31

OKay. I got it now. So...maybe the V2.0 implies a night line.
Nach oben Nach unten
JunGRail

BeitragThema: Re: Dortmund Map (Apologies for posting in English)   Dortmund Map (Apologies for posting in English) Icon_minitimeDi 19 Apr - 19:50

Sauter schrieb:

Brilliant if its possible! Thanks again for the fantastic work Very Happy
Nach oben Nach unten

Anzahl der Beiträge : 373

BeitragThema: Re: Dortmund Map (Apologies for posting in English)   Dortmund Map (Apologies for posting in English) Icon_minitimeDi 19 Apr - 23:33

You really don't need to apologise for speaking a world recognised language..
Nach oben Nach unten
Sauter

BeitragThema: Re: Dortmund Map (Apologies for posting in English)   Dortmund Map (Apologies for posting in English) Icon_minitimeMi 20 Apr - 8:19

JunGRail schrieb:
Sauter schrieb:

Brilliant if its possible! Thanks again for the fantastic work Very Happy

You are always welcome! Click the link to see the latest teaser for the V2.0 Map.

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/i/37539232.jpg/
Nach oben Nach unten
Janniboy

Janniboy

Anzahl der Beiträge : 2837

BeitragThema: Re: Dortmund Map (Apologies for posting in English)   Dortmund Map (Apologies for posting in English) Icon_minitimeMi 20 Apr - 9:02

Seems like this is an English discussion... thus moved to the English showroom Wink
Nach oben Nach unten
http://www.jan-kiesewalter.de
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: Dortmund Map (Apologies for posting in English)   Dortmund Map (Apologies for posting in English) Icon_minitime

Nach oben Nach unten

Dortmund Map (Apologies for posting in English)
Seite 1 von 1