ehem. OMSI - Forum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
ehem. OMSI - Forum

Dieses Forum wurde geschlossen. Das neue Forum befindet sich auf www.omnibussimulator.de/forum !

StartseiteStartseite  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

ZF Ecomat/Ecolife Transmission Script 1.00 RC9

Nach unten 
+89
maximilian
NewFlyerC40LF
kont0mat
MC_LAM
florian-wolf.de
norek018
Benedettini
neuer71j
wertz
Philip Quaß
Mozart
ARC
adl_kevin
Nomine
Startrekkevster
Busfahrer-ROW
EdjKa
sg1983
Morphi
mskariss77
Foob
EVAG1102
97OrionVCNG
mojelle
Skydriver12
EWS/DBS
The Rock
Reeceyboy77
ChrisHB
David Jung
OuN-World [Paul]
random.monster1981
Se7en
disc
DariusB
geri556
Freddyx93
atis0418
woah
albercar
pe5856@hk
Makko1988
sandertjo
mattj
Fabi
großer OMSI Fan
T163R
Lenni
rzr09
mobiel
Florien
aarongilp
Code-121
Sauter
Nachteule
Marcel Kuhnt
TheVisitorX
Dario
OrangeCC
brunoc
nemeza
PD
Jannik
Zane
HHA 1732
Tarc
Basti4612
bkvbusz
filipe231291
omsikenli
Amy Rose
zavage
Scenicruiser
O 405 NÜ
poweredbycng
harry7430
ant987
ediblechickenwing
svd032
domo270897
Stefan
midtown292
CityBus
EDawg
Bene
OVS driver
scania_n270ub
krtz07
93 verfasser
Gehe zu Seite : Zurück  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Weiter
AutorNachricht
svd032

Anzahl der Beiträge : 5

ZF Ecomat/Ecolife Transmission Script 1.00 RC9 - Seite 4 Empty
BeitragThema: Re: ZF Ecomat/Ecolife Transmission Script 1.00 RC9   ZF Ecomat/Ecolife Transmission Script 1.00 RC9 - Seite 4 Icon_minitimeSo 17 Apr - 5:24

That will be excellent! the SL200's in Adelaide will be retired by next month! Can't wait to drive it in OMSI. Now we just need some one to model a PMCSA bodied sl200 Very Happy
Nach oben Nach unten
OVS driver

OVS driver

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1046

BeitragThema: Re: ZF Ecomat/Ecolife Transmission Script 1.00 RC9   ZF Ecomat/Ecolife Transmission Script 1.00 RC9 - Seite 4 Icon_minitimeSo 17 Apr - 16:36

Well how does it look with the ZF 6HP .?
Can you update please, krtz07 .?
Nach oben Nach unten
https://www.youtube.com/user/MrLionsCity
krtz07

Anzahl der Beiträge : 413

BeitragThema: Re: ZF Ecomat/Ecolife Transmission Script 1.00 RC9   ZF Ecomat/Ecolife Transmission Script 1.00 RC9 - Seite 4 Icon_minitimeSo 17 Apr - 21:10

Update? on the 6 speed transmission?
Nach oben Nach unten
http://www.philadelphiatransitvehicles.info
midtown292

midtown292

Anzahl der Beiträge : 163

BeitragThema: Re: ZF Ecomat/Ecolife Transmission Script 1.00 RC9   ZF Ecomat/Ecolife Transmission Script 1.00 RC9 - Seite 4 Icon_minitimeMo 18 Apr - 6:54

svd032 schrieb:
That will be excellent! the SL200's in Adelaide will be retired by next month! Can't wait to drive it in OMSI. Now we just need some one to model a PMCSA bodied sl200 Very Happy

While you wait you could try my D89_ZF, which uses krtz07's gearbox, with Cummins L10 sounds by me. It sounds like a Leyland Olympian!! Its so uncanny!!
Nach oben Nach unten
OVS driver

OVS driver

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1046

BeitragThema: Re: ZF Ecomat/Ecolife Transmission Script 1.00 RC9   ZF Ecomat/Ecolife Transmission Script 1.00 RC9 - Seite 4 Icon_minitimeMo 18 Apr - 8:00

krtz07 schrieb:

I mean, can you say how far you are.
Can you update this .?
Zitat :
So far, it's

4HP-500 75% complete
5HP-500 0% complete - never worked on it
6hp-500 40% complete

6hp-590 40%
6hp-592 45% complete - the difference between the 592 and 590 is the progressive shifting scheduling ability.
Nach oben Nach unten
https://www.youtube.com/user/MrLionsCity
krtz07

BeitragThema: Re: ZF Ecomat/Ecolife Transmission Script 1.00 RC9   ZF Ecomat/Ecolife Transmission Script 1.00 RC9 - Seite 4 Icon_minitimeMo 18 Apr - 18:17

OVS driver schrieb:
krtz07 schrieb:

I mean, can you say how far you are.
Can you update this .?
Zitat :
So far, it's

4HP-500 75% complete
5HP-500 0% complete - never worked on it
6hp-500 40% complete

6hp-590 40%
6hp-592 45% complete - the difference between the 592 and 590 is the progressive shifting scheduling ability.

The percentages are about the same, and will remain the same for the time being. I wanted to get the 4hp-500 done before moving on. All I wanted to say is this mod is still in alpha, from listening to the recordings of the ZFs, they are similar to the ones around here but are different.

The ZF 4HP-500 for OMSI is based on our older Neoplan An440s. The final gear ratio per our older units set at 4:67 on 40 inch diameter wheels, so I've came up with 4.54 to match the coefficient of that with 37" wheels which are in the simulator to simulate the sound of our Neoplans. This is initially not an attempt to make a ZF Man bus, it is merely an test to see if it was possible in OMSI, now apparently it is.

The script is still not done, the shifting speed etc, is all controlled by the script and it takes time for me to decipher it and then trying to understand how the scripting syntax in OMSI works. There still is not an SDK out for the time to be. That being said, it will remain in alpha for a while now. Also wanted to add that, I never step foot on any products of Man. I have been on buses with Man axles before, and that is about the only thing. I do not mind any tweaks, but please if it is something huge, please pm me about it - would not mind suggestions or cross collaboration of a transmission that we love.
Nach oben Nach unten
omsikenli

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14

BeitragThema: Re: ZF Ecomat/Ecolife Transmission Script 1.00 RC9   ZF Ecomat/Ecolife Transmission Script 1.00 RC9 - Seite 4 Icon_minitimeDo 21 Apr - 3:40

It's a really great job man.

I find a small problem for the mod when I stop the bus after a short while that it is up shifted to 3rd gear.
The sound "ZF-Upshift-2-3.wav" will play when the bus is completely stopped.
This problem is not found when I stop at the other moment.
Why this is happened?
Nach oben Nach unten
krtz07

BeitragThema: Re: ZF Ecomat/Ecolife Transmission Script 1.00 RC9   ZF Ecomat/Ecolife Transmission Script 1.00 RC9 - Seite 4 Icon_minitimeDo 21 Apr - 14:38

Reworked the gear controllers, now both 1 and 2 works properly, could rewire them so that if you select 2 while in 3rd gear and it is within the gear range of 2nd gear, it will downshift. However, the transmission may slip though...

omsikenli, that sound is really the retader_aus sound, I think, I will look into it though... There is an annoying sound that happens around 5km/h if you brake extremely hard. I have changed the script around to have the retarder kickout in second gear. It may not be prototypical, but for now I am trying undo the voithiness of the transmission then repackaged it as a ZF. Just an FYI for those who do not understand my madness Very Happy
Nach oben Nach unten
poweredbycng

poweredbycng

Anzahl der Beiträge : 151

BeitragThema: Re: ZF Ecomat/Ecolife Transmission Script 1.00 RC9   ZF Ecomat/Ecolife Transmission Script 1.00 RC9 - Seite 4 Icon_minitimeDo 21 Apr - 17:09

Apologies for the lack of updates guys. I've been extremely busy in the last couple of weeks. I'll definitely have a better look at the scripting through the Easter weekend.
Nach oben Nach unten
ediblechickenwing

Anzahl der Beiträge : 317

BeitragThema: Re: ZF Ecomat/Ecolife Transmission Script 1.00 RC9   ZF Ecomat/Ecolife Transmission Script 1.00 RC9 - Seite 4 Icon_minitimeDo 21 Apr - 17:10

I'd agree with your first point, all the buses I've been on will switch down from 3rd to 2nd if you press "2" (or 2nd to 1st if you press "1") instead of only stopping it change up if you're already in that gear. I find this strange with the MAN buses, but I can only assume that's what these particular buses did in real life.
Nach oben Nach unten
filipe231291

filipe231291

Anzahl der Beiträge : 152

BeitragThema: Re: ZF Ecomat/Ecolife Transmission Script 1.00 RC9   ZF Ecomat/Ecolife Transmission Script 1.00 RC9 - Seite 4 Icon_minitimeDo 21 Apr - 18:54

midtown292 schrieb:
I hope you don't mind krtz07, but I have put your mod to the D89 bus, as I prefer the SD202 to the SD200, and it works quite well. Thanks again for your super mod. If you don't mind I will try and adapt this into a 5HP if I get time.

Download D89 ZFhttp://vistanland.webs.com/OMSI/D89_ZF.rar

I was looking for this one. Thank you Smile
Nach oben Nach unten
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Galeria-fotogr%C3%A1fica-de-Filipe
krtz07

BeitragThema: Re: ZF Ecomat/Ecolife Transmission Script 1.00 RC9   ZF Ecomat/Ecolife Transmission Script 1.00 RC9 - Seite 4 Icon_minitimeDo 21 Apr - 19:26

poweredbycng schrieb:
Apologies for the lack of updates guys. I've been extremely busy in the last couple of weeks. I'll definitely have a better look at the scripting through the Easter weekend.
pm me
Nach oben Nach unten
bkvbusz

Anzahl der Beiträge : 25

BeitragThema: Re: ZF Ecomat/Ecolife Transmission Script 1.00 RC9   ZF Ecomat/Ecolife Transmission Script 1.00 RC9 - Seite 4 Icon_minitimeSa 23 Apr - 12:20

krtz07 schrieb:
Apologies for the lack of updates guys. I've been extremely busy in the last couple of weeks. I'll definitely have a better look at the scripting through the Easter weekend

HU:
Hol és melyik fájlban lehet módosítani a váltó fokozatainak váltási értékét?
Az első, a harmadik és a negyedik fokozat váltási értékét szeretném sokkal lejjebb vinni. Mivel nálunk Budapesten a ZF 4HP 500-as típusú váltó az első fokozatot 10 km/h-nál kapcsolja 2-be, 23 km/h sebességnél kapcsol harmadik fokozatba és 35-nél negyedik fokozatba. Így szeretném megváltoztatni.

EN:
Where and which file to change the relay switching value of grades?
The first, third and fourth grade I would like to exchange value is much lower take. Budapest, Hungary since the ZF 4HP 500 types of transmission in the first degree is 10 km / h in 2-turn, 23 km / h switches to the third grade and 35 at the fourth grade. So I want to change.

DE:
Wo und welche Datei die Relaisschaltung Wert der Noten ändern?
Die ersten, dritten und vierten Klasse möchte ich Tauschwert wie viel niedriger nehmen. Budapest, Ungarn, da die ZF 4TE 500 Arten der Übertragung im ersten Grades ist 10 Stundenkilometer in 2-Gang, 23 Stundenkilometer schaltet der dritten Klasse und 35 in der vierten Klasse. Deshalb möchte ich ändern.
Nach oben Nach unten
krtz07

BeitragThema: Re: ZF Ecomat/Ecolife Transmission Script 1.00 RC9   ZF Ecomat/Ecolife Transmission Script 1.00 RC9 - Seite 4 Icon_minitimeMo 25 Apr - 21:15

All changes can be done in the gearbox-4hp-500.txt file,
Nach oben Nach unten
bkvbusz

BeitragThema: Re: ZF Ecomat/Ecolife Transmission Script 1.00 RC9   ZF Ecomat/Ecolife Transmission Script 1.00 RC9 - Seite 4 Icon_minitimeMo 25 Apr - 21:20

krtz07 schrieb:
All changes can be done in the gearbox-4hp-500.txt file,

and within what values ​​to change what quantity?
Nach oben Nach unten
krtz07

BeitragThema: Re: ZF Ecomat/Ecolife Transmission Script 1.00 RC9   ZF Ecomat/Ecolife Transmission Script 1.00 RC9 - Seite 4 Icon_minitimeMo 25 Apr - 21:21

http://www.philadelphiatransitvehicles.info/OMSI/MAN_SD83_ZF_0.66.zip
-Reworked the Gear buttons on the gear selector, #1 goes up to 30 kph
-up the final drive ratrio to 5.29

Nach oben Nach unten
bkvbusz

BeitragThema: Re: ZF Ecomat/Ecolife Transmission Script 1.00 RC9   ZF Ecomat/Ecolife Transmission Script 1.00 RC9 - Seite 4 Icon_minitimeMo 25 Apr - 21:26

krtz07 schrieb:
-Reworked the Gear buttons on the gear selector, #1 goes up to 30 kph
-up the final drive ratrio to 5.29

I would like to exchange rates is much reduced below.
So from gear 1 to gear 2 will lock up at 15kph, from gear 2 to gear 3 Lock Up at 30kph and The Fourth gearat40kph lock UP.
To do this, what values ​​do I need to stop and in what direction?
Nach oben Nach unten
krtz07

BeitragThema: Re: ZF Ecomat/Ecolife Transmission Script 1.00 RC9   ZF Ecomat/Ecolife Transmission Script 1.00 RC9 - Seite 4 Icon_minitimeMo 25 Apr - 21:45

The gear changes can be edited here:

antrieb_getr_autoSwUpMinSpd1 you have to find this value by looking within the gearbox_4hp-500.txt file. There are currently 6 of these values for each "gear". The unlock partion of the gearbox is considered to be it's own gear. The value used is the driveshaft rpm. To get the driveshaft rpm. the formula is engine rpm, divided by gear ratio..
Nach oben Nach unten
bkvbusz

BeitragThema: Re: ZF Ecomat/Ecolife Transmission Script 1.00 RC9   ZF Ecomat/Ecolife Transmission Script 1.00 RC9 - Seite 4 Icon_minitimeMo 25 Apr - 22:01

krtz07 schrieb:

antrieb_getr_autoSwUpMinSpd1 you have to find this value by looking within the gearbox_4hp-500.txt file. There are currently 6 of these values for each "gear". The unlock partion of the gearbox is considered to be it's own gear. The value used is the driveshaft rpm. To get the driveshaft rpm. the formula is engine rpm, divided by gear ratio..

Thank you.
For example, can you help me in gear 1 for I understand this transmission?
Gear 1 is converting on 1800rpm locking up to gear 1 locked at 10kph.
Gear 1 locked is locking up at 1500 rpm at 15kph to gear 2 converter.

Please write me this values. THX
Nach oben Nach unten
bkvbusz

BeitragThema: Re: ZF Ecomat/Ecolife Transmission Script 1.00 RC9   ZF Ecomat/Ecolife Transmission Script 1.00 RC9 - Seite 4 Icon_minitimeDi 26 Apr - 0:50

krtz07 schrieb:

So I'm really curious how the counting.
Such as the switching speed, the speed of the bill can be calculated by how excited roux. I tried but I could not figure out the secret hang of it.
What they mean and how these values ​​are calculated?
How to come out at all the switching speed of the value?

antrieb_getr_ratio1C
(2.80)?

antrieb_getr_autoSwUpMinSpd1
(130)?

antrieb_i_achse
(5.29)?
This is what will be multiplied or divided, and what value should be coming out?

antrieb_kuppl_M_up_max
(1100)
I think this is the maximum engine rpm value.

These issues could this help?

Thank you in advance for your help and your patience.
Nach oben Nach unten
krtz07

BeitragThema: Re: ZF Ecomat/Ecolife Transmission Script 1.00 RC9   ZF Ecomat/Ecolife Transmission Script 1.00 RC9 - Seite 4 Icon_minitimeDi 26 Apr - 4:11

bkvbusz schrieb:
krtz07 schrieb:

So I'm really curious how the counting.
Such as the switching speed, the speed of the bill can be calculated by how excited roux. I tried but I could not figure out the secret hang of it.
What they mean and how these values ​​are calculated?
How to come out at all the switching speed of the value?

antrieb_getr_ratio1C
(2.80)?

antrieb_getr_autoSwUpMinSpd1
(130)?

antrieb_i_achse
(5.29)?
This is what will be multiplied or divided, and what value should be coming out?

antrieb_kuppl_M_up_max
(1100)
I think this is the maximum engine rpm value.

These issues could this help?

Thank you in advance for your help and your patience.

antrieb_kuppl_M_up_max is the maximum input torque, in this case, you do not need to edit this value.

The antrieb_getr_autoSwUpMinSpd1values are the values, which you would want to edit. These values are the points (drive shaft rpm) where gear changes will occur at these points. Therefore, if throttle is between 0-49 percent, the bus will shift at autoSwUpMinSpd1 point, if the throttle is at 50-99%, the bus will up shift at autoSwUpMaxSpd1. If the throttle is at 100%, then the bus will shift at autoSwUpKickSpd1. If you want a bus to shift early, you need make sure that the shift points are correctly collaborated for that. In your example though, if you want the lock up in first gear to occur at lower speeds, let us say 10 kph, and then you can use a gear calculator to determine which engine rpm the mechanical will yield. In your example, I have used a gear calculator available here ( http://www.f-body.org/gears/ ), really I've used an excel sheet but it really does not matter. I plugged in the values, wheels diameter 37", 1st gear 2.80 (Changed in latest version of the Zf mod), 2nd gear 2.01, 3rd gear 1.43, and 4th gear 1.00 with an final drive ratio of 5.29 (Latest version of the ZF mod).

Suppose we would want the transmission to lock up at 10 kph. Well the calculator on that website shows that the mechanical side of the gear is at 1100 rpm (Engine RPM). So you will take the 1100/2.80 (Engine RPM/Current Ratio) to get the driveshaft rpm. In this case, it will be 392, this then gets entered as the value under antrieb_getr_autoSwUpMinSpd1. To avoid confusion, you could make the other two values the same as well. For the rest of the gear points, just repeat the process.

Just an FYI: antrieb_getr_ratio1C is the ratio of the transmission when it is unlocked. I should just get rid of the 1c and 1l, and just have gearatio_1 in there.

antrieb_i_achse is the final drive ratio
Nach oben Nach unten
harry7430

Anzahl der Beiträge : 39

BeitragThema: Re: ZF Ecomat/Ecolife Transmission Script 1.00 RC9   ZF Ecomat/Ecolife Transmission Script 1.00 RC9 - Seite 4 Icon_minitimeDi 26 Apr - 18:06

um... done a great job in gear shifting when stopping the bus and also the gear selector cheers
but the suitable rpm for upshift(maybe the gear ratio? i don't know..) is much more similar to reality for 0.65 alpha
like maximum for gear 2 should be at lease 45... sorry for my poor English..
Nach oben Nach unten
krtz07

BeitragThema: Re: ZF Ecomat/Ecolife Transmission Script 1.00 RC9   ZF Ecomat/Ecolife Transmission Script 1.00 RC9 - Seite 4 Icon_minitimeDi 26 Apr - 18:37

harry7430 schrieb:
um... done a great job in gear shifting when stopping the bus and also the gear selector cheers
but the suitable rpm for upshift(maybe the gear ratio? i don't know..) is much more similar to reality for 0.65 alpha
like maximum for gear 2 should be at lease 45... sorry for my poor English..
The older buses (1989 Neoplan An440s - EZ), which has the ZF 4HP-590 transmission operating out of SEPTA, had a 4.67 final drive ratio. Gear shifting was like this 7mph lock up in the 1st gear, 12mph first to second gear, 26 mph for the second gear shift point, and 37 mph for the 3rd gear shift point. I was told that the Man buses had an higher ratio, so I've added it onto the file. I could just revert these values back to something which I am used to in real life. I am not used to buses being govern to only 75 kph, usually it is 100-105 kph in the United States.
Nach oben Nach unten
midtown292

midtown292

Anzahl der Beiträge : 163

BeitragThema: Re: ZF Ecomat/Ecolife Transmission Script 1.00 RC9   ZF Ecomat/Ecolife Transmission Script 1.00 RC9 - Seite 4 Icon_minitimeMi 27 Apr - 0:29

I am used to in real life. I am not used to buses being govern to only 75 kph, usually it is 100-105 kph in the United States. [/quote]

I agree with that most ZF Ecomat buses here in the UK in the 1980s to 1990s were geared for high speeds (the Leyland Lion was reported to be capable of 85 MPH, as was the Lynx!!) although with age deterioration you can expect about 55 to 60 MPH from such buses. I read recently that some former-Lothian Leyland Olympians could do about 49 MPH but this (I think) is because of the speed limiter and not the gearbox. The MANs (btw do you say it like "Man" or "em ay en") in depicted in OMSI wear geared to 70 kph because this is the maximum legal speed for city buses in German (at least in Berlin anyway) and I guess BVG didn't trust its drivers lol. Hong Kong buses with Voiths (and ZF) are similarly limited although the ZFs by electronic means (at least the 6HPs in the Enviro500s). Alexander Dennis proved this by taking a HK-spec to Australia and reporting in the article that they altered it so it could reach 100 km/h and keep up with the other traffic on the highways. They said they even overtook some cars!
Nach oben Nach unten
bkvbusz

BeitragThema: Re: ZF Ecomat/Ecolife Transmission Script 1.00 RC9   ZF Ecomat/Ecolife Transmission Script 1.00 RC9 - Seite 4 Icon_minitimeMi 27 Apr - 1:03

Please delete this comment. Thank you.

Zuletzt von bkvbusz am Mi 27 Apr - 1:23 bearbeitet; insgesamt 3-mal bearbeitet
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: ZF Ecomat/Ecolife Transmission Script 1.00 RC9   ZF Ecomat/Ecolife Transmission Script 1.00 RC9 - Seite 4 Icon_minitime

Nach oben Nach unten

ZF Ecomat/Ecolife Transmission Script 1.00 RC9
Seite 4 von 20Gehe zu Seite : Zurück  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Weiter