ehem. OMSI - Forum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
ehem. OMSI - Forum

Dieses Forum wurde geschlossen. Das neue Forum befindet sich auf www.omnibussimulator.de/forum !

StartseiteStartseite  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

ZF Ecomat/Ecolife Transmission Script 1.00 RC9

Nach unten 
+89
maximilian
NewFlyerC40LF
kont0mat
MC_LAM
florian-wolf.de
norek018
Benedettini
neuer71j
wertz
Philip Quaß
Mozart
ARC
adl_kevin
Nomine
Startrekkevster
Busfahrer-ROW
EdjKa
sg1983
Morphi
mskariss77
Foob
EVAG1102
97OrionVCNG
mojelle
Skydriver12
EWS/DBS
The Rock
Reeceyboy77
ChrisHB
David Jung
OuN-World [Paul]
random.monster1981
Se7en
disc
DariusB
geri556
Freddyx93
atis0418
woah
albercar
pe5856@hk
Makko1988
sandertjo
mattj
Fabi
großer OMSI Fan
T163R
Lenni
rzr09
mobiel
Florien
aarongilp
Code-121
Sauter
Nachteule
Marcel Kuhnt
TheVisitorX
Dario
OrangeCC
brunoc
nemeza
PD
Jannik
Zane
HHA 1732
Tarc
Basti4612
bkvbusz
filipe231291
omsikenli
Amy Rose
zavage
Scenicruiser
O 405 NÜ
poweredbycng
harry7430
ant987
ediblechickenwing
svd032
domo270897
Stefan
midtown292
CityBus
EDawg
Bene
OVS driver
scania_n270ub
krtz07
93 verfasser
Gehe zu Seite : Zurück  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Weiter
AutorNachricht
Code-121

Anzahl der Beiträge : 75

*addon* - ZF Ecomat/Ecolife Transmission Script 1.00 RC9 - Seite 18 Empty
BeitragThema: Re: ZF Ecomat/Ecolife Transmission Script 1.00 RC9   *addon* - ZF Ecomat/Ecolife Transmission Script 1.00 RC9 - Seite 18 Icon_minitimeFr 23 Sep - 21:34

I downloaded the Script 1.00 RC7, very very nice! Smile

But I have this question: it's possible to delete the sound you hear when the bus is stopped with brake pedal pressed? That sort of fan... I don't like it Wink
Nach oben Nach unten
Startrekkevster

Anzahl der Beiträge : 92

BeitragThema: Re: ZF Ecomat/Ecolife Transmission Script 1.00 RC9   *addon* - ZF Ecomat/Ecolife Transmission Script 1.00 RC9 - Seite 18 Icon_minitimeFr 23 Sep - 23:38

Code-121 schrieb:

But I have this question: it's possible to delete the sound you hear when the bus is stopped with brake pedal pressed? That sort of fan... I don't like it Wink

You mean the Automatic neutral whine Smile
Nach oben Nach unten
Code-121

BeitragThema: Re: ZF Ecomat/Ecolife Transmission Script 1.00 RC9   *addon* - ZF Ecomat/Ecolife Transmission Script 1.00 RC9 - Seite 18 Icon_minitimeSa 24 Sep - 5:44

Startrekkevster schrieb:
Code-121 schrieb:

Yes... I think Smile I want to delete it.
Nach oben Nach unten
Startrekkevster

Anzahl der Beiträge : 92

BeitragThema: Re: ZF Ecomat/Ecolife Transmission Script 1.00 RC9   *addon* - ZF Ecomat/Ecolife Transmission Script 1.00 RC9 - Seite 18 Icon_minitimeSa 24 Sep - 16:58

Code-121 schrieb:
Startrekkevster schrieb:
Code-121 schrieb:

Yes... I think Smile I want to delete it.

Dont need the delete the sound.Just open up the ZF Bus File of the selected bus & Edit or delete the Following Script. Use CTRL+F for notepad/Wordpad.

#############################################
Automatic Neutral at Standstill Sounds
[loopsound]
zf_nbs.wav
antrieb_NBS

[3d]

[viewpoint]

[volcurve]
antrieb_NBS

[pnt]

[pnt]

###
Automatic Neutral at Standstill Sounds
Außensound
###

[loopsound]
zf_nbs.wav
antrieb_NBS

[3d]

[viewpoint]

[volcurve]
antrieb_NBS

[pnt]

[pnt]
Nach oben Nach unten
Code-121

BeitragThema: Re: ZF Ecomat/Ecolife Transmission Script 1.00 RC9   *addon* - ZF Ecomat/Ecolife Transmission Script 1.00 RC9 - Seite 18 Icon_minitimeSa 24 Sep - 22:22

Thanks, it works. Smile Smile
Nach oben Nach unten
norek018

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1

BeitragThema: new version of ecomat IV   *addon* - ZF Ecomat/Ecolife Transmission Script 1.00 RC9 - Seite 18 Icon_minitimeSa 24 Sep - 22:41

Anybody know, when will be the bus with ecomat IV ?
Nach oben Nach unten

Anzahl der Beiträge : 94

BeitragThema: Re: ZF Ecomat/Ecolife Transmission Script 1.00 RC9   *addon* - ZF Ecomat/Ecolife Transmission Script 1.00 RC9 - Seite 18 Icon_minitimeSo 25 Sep - 8:43

Has anyone managed to fix D86 yet because i still cant use it with 1.00 RC7?
Nach oben Nach unten
florian-wolf.de

florian-wolf.de

Anzahl der Beiträge : 242

BeitragThema: Re: ZF Ecomat/Ecolife Transmission Script 1.00 RC9   *addon* - ZF Ecomat/Ecolife Transmission Script 1.00 RC9 - Seite 18 Icon_minitimeSo 25 Sep - 13:20

was mir garnicht gefällt, die Busse beschleunigen viel zu schnell und der Klang kommt der realität kaum nahe, das hört sich eher wie so ein Getriebe an das kurz vorm "absaufen" ist, also wenn dann fahre ich gerne die Version für den SD83 aber am sonsten finde ich gibts noch sehr viel zu tun, aber am blödesten finde ich die enorme Beschleunigung und den Klang, da ist eine weiche Fahrweiße nicht garantiert Very Happy

schön dass sich da jemand an die Arbeit macht, wie Marcel ja schon mal zeigte ist es einems der komplexesten Bereiche von OMSI, die Getriebeprogrammierung,ich wünsche weiterhin viel erfolg, starke nerven und viel spaß bei diesem Projekt
Nach oben Nach unten
http://www.fw-online.de.to
mskariss77

Anzahl der Beiträge : 11

BeitragThema: Re: ZF Ecomat/Ecolife Transmission Script 1.00 RC9   *addon* - ZF Ecomat/Ecolife Transmission Script 1.00 RC9 - Seite 18 Icon_minitimeMo 26 Sep - 4:20

I have been waiting for D86 to be fixed too i want to know if it has a whine or musical sound like sd200 83zf
Nach oben Nach unten
krtz07

Anzahl der Beiträge : 413

BeitragThema: Re: ZF Ecomat/Ecolife Transmission Script 1.00 RC9   *addon* - ZF Ecomat/Ecolife Transmission Script 1.00 RC9 - Seite 18 Icon_minitimeDo 29 Sep - 17:23

mskariss77 schrieb:
I have been waiting for D86 to be fixed too i want to know if it has a whine or musical sound like sd200 83zf
Well the ecomat used on the sd200 is the first generation of the ecomat, it should be a completely different transmission then the later ecomat. Because the transmission offers several different ratios and whatnot. The torque converter is different as well. Well the later SD83 with the later Ecomat I will be discontinued and replaced with the Sd86, which on RC7 is not currently loading up. Since the later Ecomat I came out in 1986, I decided to make it true to the model year of the bus.

For the upcoming verison. 1.00,

-Address some slippage issues, found out that the developers used 86% of the torque of the Man D2566 and used the resultant within their engine files. Then the resultant is subjected to another loss of 5% due to gear efficiency. So the acceleration on the default buses is correct to the type. I am going to do the same exact thing. Found out that I was correct all along with the antrieb_kuppl_M_up_max and antrieb_kuppl_M_up_min values. They do define the max and min input torque of the clutch. If the engine input torque exceeds these values then the transmission will slip. The max and min are control by the throttle position with an delay of an few ms. Ever since Implemented the 15% loss directly to the engine instead of the transmission, noticed that the transmission now shifts in the more of where it should shift at.

-The engines, D20, D28, D08 are going to become turbocharged with the latest engine scripts.
- For the Ecolife, warning to those who has edited the ecolife in the past. The ecolife only has 6 gears defined within omsi, not eight gears. It is too confusing trying to constantly tweak of values of the two additional gears.
-The ecolife has an new and improve torque converter. the lockup and the shifts are now seamless. Whether the transmission is an AP1000 or an AP1700. the downshifts are now extremely smooth as well. Before, the downshifts were too harsh!
-The Ecomat I, will support the option 2nd gear start opition. Found out from playing the video of a Volvo B10M, that most of the times, the transmission starts in the 2nd gear. From what I have read there was an fault in the transmission's first gear. This is not true for all of the B10Ms but true enough to warrant the option.
Nach oben Nach unten
http://www.philadelphiatransitvehicles.info
mskariss77

Anzahl der Beiträge : 11

BeitragThema: Re: ZF Ecomat/Ecolife Transmission Script 1.00 RC9   *addon* - ZF Ecomat/Ecolife Transmission Script 1.00 RC9 - Seite 18 Icon_minitimeFr 30 Sep - 5:41

Thankyou for clearing up transmission types for me. I can not stop driving SD83 200ZF as it reminds me of the Adelaide MAN SL200 which retired at the start of June. Thanks again krtz07 and powerbycng for bringing one the buses to life sound wise that used to drive my street for 27yrs
Will the ZF4hpSD83 ecomat I in the next release have the hub sound from 0305 merc then this bus will be perfect

Nach oben Nach unten
krtz07

BeitragThema: Re: ZF Ecomat/Ecolife Transmission Script 1.00 RC9   *addon* - ZF Ecomat/Ecolife Transmission Script 1.00 RC9 - Seite 18 Icon_minitimeSa 1 Okt - 2:50

krtz07 schrieb:
mskariss77 schrieb:
Well the ecomat used on the sd200 is the first generation of the ecomat, it should be a completely different transmission then the later ecomat. Because the transmission offers several different ratios and whatnot. The torque converter is different as well. Well the later SD83 with the later Ecomat I will be discontinued and replaced with the Sd86, which on RC7 is not currently loading up. Since the later Ecomat I came out in 1986, I decided to make it true to the model year of the bus.

For the upcoming verison. 1.00,

-Address some slippage issues, found out that the developers used 86% of the torque of the Man D2566 and used the resultant within their engine files. Then the resultant is subjected to another loss of 5% due to gear efficiency. So the acceleration on the default buses is correct to the type. I am going to do the same exact thing. Found out that I was correct all along with the antrieb_kuppl_M_up_max and antrieb_kuppl_M_up_min values. They do define the max and min input torque of the clutch. If the engine input torque exceeds these values then the transmission will slip. The max and min are control by the throttle position with an delay of an few ms. Ever since Implemented the 15% loss directly to the engine instead of the transmission, noticed that the transmission now shifts in the more of where it should shift at.

-The engines, D20, D28, D08 are going to become turbocharged with the latest engine scripts.
- For the Ecolife, warning to those who has edited the ecolife in the past. The ecolife only has 6 gears defined within omsi, not eight gears. It is too confusing trying to constantly tweak of values of the two additional gears.
-The ecolife has an new and improve torque converter. the lockup and the shifts are now seamless. Whether the transmission is an AP1000 or an AP1700. the downshifts are now extremely smooth as well. Before, the downshifts were too harsh!
-The Ecomat I, will support the option 2nd gear start opition. Found out from playing the video of a Volvo B10M, that most of the times, the transmission starts in the 2nd gear. From what I have read there was an fault in the transmission's first gear. This is not true for all of the B10Ms but true enough to warrant the option.
I personally recommend this site for anyone who wants to do an realistic model of an bus in a simulator.
http://www.cadfamily.com/online-help/wave8/WAVE_Help_System/wkc_new.htm#reference_library/user_manuals/driveline/driveline_manual_38_vehicle.htm
Nach oben Nach unten

Anzahl der Beiträge : 94

BeitragThema: Re: ZF Ecomat/Ecolife Transmission Script 1.00 RC9   *addon* - ZF Ecomat/Ecolife Transmission Script 1.00 RC9 - Seite 18 Icon_minitimeSa 1 Okt - 7:48

Well ill definately say krtz07 that you have put in much work into these gearboxes and engine scripts and they have been well worth it.
We all thought omsi was amazing when it first come out but you have improved it massively.
If there is anyone who hasnt downloaded your pack yet they are missing out on a huge scale.
I cant wait for the next pack to be released to try out what you have done, including turbocharging the buses (as every bus i have at my work is turbocharged) Smile
Nach oben Nach unten
krtz07

BeitragThema: Re: ZF Ecomat/Ecolife Transmission Script 1.00 RC9   *addon* - ZF Ecomat/Ecolife Transmission Script 1.00 RC9 - Seite 18 Icon_minitimeSa 8 Okt - 17:35

Well still working on the ZF transmission, this time with the the retarder on the Ecomat I, not too sure if I should implement it on the Ecomat II. The retarder braking force is now dependent on the current gear ratio as oppose to some predefine braking force within the consist file. The ZF retarder differs between that of an Allison and Voith which it applied friction to the driveaxle in order to slow the bus down. After reading some ZF manuals and an simulation done, the amount of brake force applied is based off of both the driveaxle rpm, brake pedal location, as well as the gear ratio. Ever since I re-implemented the coding for the retarder, notices that the gear downshifts are now visually detectable. Noticed this on the real ZF units, as the air pressure buildings up, the retarder gets slightly stronger for an split second. Well this is now simulated within OMSI. The braking on the hills is substantially improved! Also that the retarder sound is actually the sound of the driveaxle and gears under load.

The SD83 ZF SE has been discontinued, it has been replaced with the SD86, but the engine it uses is the 6v92TA engine. I grew up with Neoplan An440s buses ( http://www.philadelphiatransitvehicles.info/Specs/89NeoplanEZ.php ) operating out of my location transit system (SEPTA) with this drivetrain, I am extremely pleased on how the engine sounds and physhics are simulated within OMSI for this bus. The Transmission noises are extremely musical. I try to match the physics to that of this bus as well, increase weight to 13 tonnes. Just to see how it reacts with OMSI, so far it reacts extremely well. Slow intial acceleration, just like the prototype.

Reverse now gets an gear ratio to allow the bus to accelerate faster in reverse.
Nach oben Nach unten
MC_LAM

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1

BeitragThema: Re: ZF Ecomat/Ecolife Transmission Script 1.00 RC9   *addon* - ZF Ecomat/Ecolife Transmission Script 1.00 RC9 - Seite 18 Icon_minitimeMo 10 Okt - 20:22

Hi krtz01,

I have been playing with your tune for few months and I would like to appreciate your great work and bring OMSI to a new way. I have a few suggestions for you about the tune.

The bus should be go into neutral bus stop ["N" gear] while the hand break is on, whether Voith and ZF gearbox.

And while the hand break is on, the bus should not move and be locked.

Thank you.
Nach oben Nach unten
OVS driver

OVS driver

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1046

BeitragThema: Re: ZF Ecomat/Ecolife Transmission Script 1.00 RC9   *addon* - ZF Ecomat/Ecolife Transmission Script 1.00 RC9 - Seite 18 Icon_minitimeDi 11 Okt - 14:32

But when the bus goes to neutral during the hand brake is on, it isn't realistic any more.
Our busses doesn't switch to neutral when the hand brake is on. They cupple out.
Nach oben Nach unten
https://www.youtube.com/user/MrLionsCity
krtz07

BeitragThema: Re: ZF Ecomat/Ecolife Transmission Script 1.00 RC9   *addon* - ZF Ecomat/Ecolife Transmission Script 1.00 RC9 - Seite 18 Icon_minitimeMi 12 Okt - 2:51

Well the bus does switch into neutral under the following conditions

- Gear selector needs to be in forward Gear
- Brake Pressure has to meet or exceed an certain level
- Bus needs to be under 1KPH for at-least a second

If one of these conditions are not meet then the bus would shift back into drive. Once the bus re throttles, the transmission automatically puts the bus back into drive. There may be an split second delay, but given to the higher rpms the initial start would be faster compared to non-ANS buses.
Nach oben Nach unten
pe5856@hk

Anzahl der Beiträge : 17

BeitragThema: Re: ZF Ecomat/Ecolife Transmission Script 1.00 RC9   *addon* - ZF Ecomat/Ecolife Transmission Script 1.00 RC9 - Seite 18 Icon_minitimeDi 18 Okt - 11:10

can't wait for ver 1.00 !!! Surprised
Nach oben Nach unten
kont0mat

kont0mat

Anzahl der Beiträge : 153

BeitragThema: Re: ZF Ecomat/Ecolife Transmission Script 1.00 RC9   *addon* - ZF Ecomat/Ecolife Transmission Script 1.00 RC9 - Seite 18 Icon_minitimeDi 18 Okt - 12:09

gibts das auch für den benz ? ^^

Für die Sd's ist das Script schonmal der HAMMER - endlich passiert mal was wenn man aufs Gas tritt Very Happy
Nach oben Nach unten
OVS driver

OVS driver

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1046

BeitragThema: Re: ZF Ecomat/Ecolife Transmission Script 1.00 RC9   *addon* - ZF Ecomat/Ecolife Transmission Script 1.00 RC9 - Seite 18 Icon_minitimeDi 18 Okt - 14:39

pe5856@hk schrieb:

Version 1.00 is allready out...

@kont0mat: Wegen dem Benz kannst du dich mal bei mir per PN melden Wink
Nach oben Nach unten
https://www.youtube.com/user/MrLionsCity
rzr09

rzr09

Anzahl der Beiträge : 273

BeitragThema: Re: ZF Ecomat/Ecolife Transmission Script 1.00 RC9   *addon* - ZF Ecomat/Ecolife Transmission Script 1.00 RC9 - Seite 18 Icon_minitimeDi 18 Okt - 18:44

OVS driver schrieb:
pe5856@hk schrieb:

Version 1.00 is allready out...

@kont0mat: Wegen dem Benz kannst du dich mal bei mir per PN melden Wink

he mean version 1.0 not 1.0 RC7 Wink
Nach oben Nach unten
NewFlyerC40LF

NewFlyerC40LF

Anzahl der Beiträge : 37

BeitragThema: Re: ZF Ecomat/Ecolife Transmission Script 1.00 RC9   *addon* - ZF Ecomat/Ecolife Transmission Script 1.00 RC9 - Seite 18 Icon_minitimeMi 19 Okt - 0:33

krtz07 schrieb:

The SD83 ZF SE has been discontinued, it has been replaced with the SD86, but the engine it uses is the 6v92TA engine. I grew up with Neoplan An440s buses ( http://www.philadelphiatransitvehicles.info/Specs/89NeoplanEZ.php ) operating out of my location transit system (SEPTA) with this drivetrain, I am extremely pleased on how the engine sounds and physhics are simulated within OMSI for this bus. The Transmission noises are extremely musical. I try to match the physics to that of this bus as well, increase weight to 13 tonnes. Just to see how it reacts with OMSI, so far it reacts extremely well. Slow intial acceleration, just like the prototype.

Reverse now gets an gear ratio to allow the bus to accelerate faster in reverse.

Wait....hold on......you mean to tell me you actually have a 6V92TA simulated within an SD86 with the sounds?!?! Oh this will be epic on many levels if you did!!
Nach oben Nach unten
krtz07

BeitragThema: Re: ZF Ecomat/Ecolife Transmission Script 1.00 RC9   *addon* - ZF Ecomat/Ecolife Transmission Script 1.00 RC9 - Seite 18 Icon_minitimeMi 19 Okt - 1:50

NewFlyerC40LF schrieb:
krtz07 schrieb:

Wait....hold on......you mean to tell me you actually have a 6V92TA simulated within an SD86 with the sounds?!?! Oh this will be epic on many levels if you did!!
Yes I live in Philadelphia, PA where we currently have an ton of New Flyers roaming about on the streets. So I decided to see if doing the sounds from one of our older Neoplan An440 into OMSI. Changed the physics around, eg Mass, Rolling resistance, Engine Performance, and transmission. To make the bus perform like the real thing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RboGLpMKNFQ
Nach oben Nach unten
NewFlyerC40LF

NewFlyerC40LF

Anzahl der Beiträge : 37

BeitragThema: Re: ZF Ecomat/Ecolife Transmission Script 1.00 RC9   *addon* - ZF Ecomat/Ecolife Transmission Script 1.00 RC9 - Seite 18 Icon_minitimeDo 20 Okt - 1:18

krtz07 schrieb:
NewFlyerC40LF schrieb:
krtz07 schrieb:

Yes I live in Philadelphia, PA where we currently have an ton of New Flyers roaming about on the streets. So I decided to see if doing the sounds from one of our older Neoplan An440 into OMSI. Changed the physics around, eg Mass, Rolling resistance, Engine Performance, and transmission. To make the bus perform like the real thing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RboGLpMKNFQ

We have a ton of New Flyers running around here in Atlanta. My profile pics one of the 2400 series, 2007 C40LFs with the Deer 6081H.

As for your sound mod....its right on perfect. Although the wind up of i think, the transmission when it first takes off is a bit loud......but thats prolly how most of those AN440s sounded that SEPTA had a ton of. I do have a major request. Is it possible you can recreate an Allison B400R5 or an Allison VR-731 ATEC using that 6V92 sound? Also, can i have that 6V92 sound just by itself? Please? Are you on MSN Messenger? Facebook? i want that 6V92 sound mod dude!!! I must have it!!!
Nach oben Nach unten
maximilian

maximilian

Anzahl der Beiträge : 18

BeitragThema: Re: ZF Ecomat/Ecolife Transmission Script 1.00 RC9   *addon* - ZF Ecomat/Ecolife Transmission Script 1.00 RC9 - Seite 18 Icon_minitimeMo 24 Okt - 16:05

Hallo!

Bei mir geht das nicht. Immer wenn ich einen von denen anmachen will, höre ich nichts vom Motor.

Was kann man da machen, dass es wieder geht?

PS: Habe alles richtig installiert!

Gruß alien
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: ZF Ecomat/Ecolife Transmission Script 1.00 RC9   *addon* - ZF Ecomat/Ecolife Transmission Script 1.00 RC9 - Seite 18 Icon_minitime

Nach oben Nach unten

ZF Ecomat/Ecolife Transmission Script 1.00 RC9
Seite 18 von 20Gehe zu Seite : Zurück  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Weiter