ehem. OMSI - Forum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
ehem. OMSI - Forum

Dieses Forum wurde geschlossen. Das neue Forum befindet sich auf www.omnibussimulator.de/forum !

StartseiteStartseite  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

Bright Reflection?

Nach unten 
2 verfasser
AutorNachricht
cktse

Anzahl der Beiträge : 16

Bright Reflection? Empty
BeitragThema: Bright Reflection?   Bright Reflection? Icon_minitimeSa 9 Apr - 9:04

Hi, I am trying to make a new set of currency of my town and problem appeared.
I used Blender to create the object and map texture with UV, nothing wrong in these steps, but when I go into the game, I can't see the texture clearly, and seems there is sun lighting on it to make it so bright.
Bright Reflection? L3kajl2zp5t12phta_thumb

I've tried to test the texture file in original DM currency and no problem was found for the texture. So it seems that the problem is caused by the model itself.

Is anyone knows what is the problem? When I try to make other scerency object placing on the street, they look correctly.

edit:
Looks good in night, no matter lights on or off
Bright Reflection? 4bz83y44ajh7b9ewe0eq_thumbBright Reflection? Hexd5r7ub8kg2l91cr_thumb
Nach oben Nach unten
Rüdiger Hülsmann
Admin
Rüdiger Hülsmann

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1204

Bright Reflection? Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Bright Reflection?   Bright Reflection? Icon_minitimeSa 9 Apr - 10:10

It seems that you're using x-files. This is caused by the specular lighting which is automatically defined when exporting x-files from Blender. If you convert the x-files to o3d, this will automatically be corrected.
You can edit the lighting in the x-file manually, too:
Material Mat2 {
1.0; 1.0; 1.0; 1.0;;
1.0;
1.0; 1.0; 1.0;;
0.0; 0.0; 0.0;;

change it into

Material Mat2 {
1.0; 1.0; 1.0; 1.0;;
0.0;
0.0; 0.0; 0.0;;
0.0; 0.0; 0.0;;

and the specular lighting will be gone.
Nach oben Nach unten
cktse

Anzahl der Beiträge : 16

Bright Reflection? Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Bright Reflection?   Bright Reflection? Icon_minitimeSa 9 Apr - 12:02

Thanks, it works now! Very Happy
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

Bright Reflection? Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Bright Reflection?   Bright Reflection? Icon_minitime

Nach oben Nach unten

Bright Reflection?
Seite 1 von 1

Befugnisse in diesem ForumSie können in diesem Forum nicht antworten
ehem. OMSI - Forum :: OMSI-Design (english) :: General 3D modelling-
Gehe zu: