ehem. OMSI - Forum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
ehem. OMSI - Forum

Dieses Forum wurde geschlossen. Das neue Forum befindet sich auf www.omnibussimulator.de/forum !

StartseiteStartseite  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

Steering wheel for OMSI.

Nach unten 
+10
JayKae
JPG619
ediblechickenwing
makkacdt
Andyc22
kopmania
Marpe
random.monster1981
CristianSkytter
14 verfasser
Gehe zu Seite : Zurück  1, 2, 3  Weiter
AutorNachricht
random.monster1981

Anzahl der Beiträge : 238

Steering wheel for OMSI. - Seite 2 Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Steering wheel for OMSI.   Steering wheel for OMSI. - Seite 2 Icon_minitimeDi 12 Apr - 16:24

Marpe schrieb:
JPG619 schrieb:
Well in the next little while maybe a week or so I be getting a wheel, not for just this game but to use it for GT5 on PS3, which one do you people prefer, right now the only one that is available in my area right now is the Driving Force GT but if you had a choice between Logitech Driving Force GT vs Logitech G27 which one would you get
Fun that I just turned GT5 off 1 minute ago, where I've really managed to get pain in my hands using the incredible G27! I tell you, this steering wheel got sick force.. It's crazy! Very Happy Very Happy

I fully recommend G27, works great at 900' with OMSI, very realistic experience! Smile

This is also true for the Driving Force GT, they are practically the same wheel except for the gear shifter and the absence of a clutch pedal Razz
Nach oben Nach unten

Anzahl der Beiträge : 373

BeitragThema: Re: Steering wheel for OMSI.   Steering wheel for OMSI. - Seite 2 Icon_minitimeDi 12 Apr - 16:31

and i have the driving force.. arrived today and having problems setting it up :-(.. H E L P
Nach oben Nach unten
Marpe

Marpe

Anzahl der Beiträge : 582

BeitragThema: Re: Steering wheel for OMSI.   Steering wheel for OMSI. - Seite 2 Icon_minitimeDi 12 Apr - 17:08

random.monster1981 schrieb:
Marpe schrieb:
JPG619 schrieb:
Well in the next little while maybe a week or so I be getting a wheel, not for just this game but to use it for GT5 on PS3, which one do you people prefer, right now the only one that is available in my area right now is the Driving Force GT but if you had a choice between Logitech Driving Force GT vs Logitech G27 which one would you get
Fun that I just turned GT5 off 1 minute ago, where I've really managed to get pain in my hands using the incredible G27! I tell you, this steering wheel got sick force.. It's crazy! Very Happy Very Happy

I fully recommend G27, works great at 900' with OMSI, very realistic experience! Smile

This is also true for the Driving Force GT, they are practically the same wheel except for the gear shifter and the absence of a clutch pedal Razz
Not to mention the metal pedals which are really realistic and the steering wheel with real leather and metal as well as no noise! Very Happy

1812 schrieb:
and i have the driving force.. arrived today and having problems setting it up :-(.. H E L P
What kind of problems? Neutral
Nach oben Nach unten

BeitragThema: Re: Steering wheel for OMSI.   Steering wheel for OMSI. - Seite 2 Icon_minitimeDi 12 Apr - 17:18

All sorts.. sorted some of them but here goes:

If I use the logitech profiler, the gas and brakes dont work, so i assign them NUM 8 and 2 but thi smeans the brakes slam on rather than progressive..no good..

If I use the OMSI set up, I get no brakes, or sometimesa the brakes are gas, it's just arse over tit!
Nach oben Nach unten

BeitragThema: Re: Steering wheel for OMSI.   Steering wheel for OMSI. - Seite 2 Icon_minitimeDi 12 Apr - 17:32

ANYONE PLEASE????? DYING TO USE THIS....
Nach oben Nach unten
random.monster1981

BeitragThema: Re: Steering wheel for OMSI.   Steering wheel for OMSI. - Seite 2 Icon_minitimeDi 12 Apr - 17:52

2 secs ill show ya what you need to have your gas and accelerator set up as

Zuletzt von random.monster1981 am Di 12 Apr - 17:56 bearbeitet; insgesamt 1-mal bearbeitet
Nach oben Nach unten

BeitragThema: Re: Steering wheel for OMSI.   Steering wheel for OMSI. - Seite 2 Icon_minitimeDi 12 Apr - 17:54

2 secs ill show ya what you need to have your gas and accelerator set up as

THANK YOU
Nach oben Nach unten
random.monster1981

BeitragThema: Re: Steering wheel for OMSI.   Steering wheel for OMSI. - Seite 2 Icon_minitimeDi 12 Apr - 17:59

load up logitech profiler and click on options then "global device settings"

make sure it's same setup as this for best performance

Steering wheel for OMSI. - Seite 2 Wheel2c

Steering wheel for OMSI. - Seite 2 Wheel1i

and in OMSI make sure it looks like this one below

Steering wheel for OMSI. - Seite 2 Wheelh

That should fix it for you Smile
Nach oben Nach unten

BeitragThema: Re: Steering wheel for OMSI.   Steering wheel for OMSI. - Seite 2 Icon_minitimeDi 12 Apr - 18:05

Did all that, opened OMSI, started bus and she started full throttle in nuetral. As soon as i knock it into D she throttles off, but then wont drive and no brakes?
Nach oben Nach unten
random.monster1981

BeitragThema: Re: Steering wheel for OMSI.   Steering wheel for OMSI. - Seite 2 Icon_minitimeDi 12 Apr - 18:13

did you make sure that the boxes are ticked the same as in my omsi options screenshot?

the rev boxes next to accelerator and brake need to be checked, and in logitech profiler make sure the box is ticked in global device settings for "Allow game to adjust settings"

usually when I start a bus up when launching omsi it starts revving on its own until I move the wheel or depress the accelerator or brake.

also make sure that the boxes within OMSI options under controls are ticked as "Active"

Make sure you do this on both Tabs, once for "Axis" tab and once for "Buttons" tab.
Nach oben Nach unten

BeitragThema: Re: Steering wheel for OMSI.   Steering wheel for OMSI. - Seite 2 Icon_minitimeDi 12 Apr - 18:18

I had the profiler going at the same time as the options within the simulator.. turning them off means everything now is working ... I thank you so very very very verfy very very much!!!!!
Nach oben Nach unten

BeitragThema: Re: Steering wheel for OMSI.   Steering wheel for OMSI. - Seite 2 Icon_minitimeDi 12 Apr - 18:39

Question. What do you use to look around as you drive? Eg to look in your offside more
Nach oben Nach unten
random.monster1981

BeitragThema: Re: Steering wheel for OMSI.   Steering wheel for OMSI. - Seite 2 Icon_minitimeDi 12 Apr - 18:56

Lol I use the 2 buttons above the d pad and triangle Razz
Nach oben Nach unten

BeitragThema: Re: Steering wheel for OMSI.   Steering wheel for OMSI. - Seite 2 Icon_minitimeDi 12 Apr - 18:58

Lol I use the 2 buttons above the d pad and triangle Razz

I want to use the two buttons behind the wheel... but can't suss out how?

Also... When I flick my gearstick down it goes to drive, flck it up it goes to neutral.. thrn i struggle to get it back to drive?
Nach oben Nach unten
random.monster1981

BeitragThema: Re: Steering wheel for OMSI.   Steering wheel for OMSI. - Seite 2 Icon_minitimeDi 12 Apr - 19:17

youll need to go into the buttons tab under controller options within omsi, press the button you want to modify then select the control you want to assign that button.

then repeat for other options Smile
Nach oben Nach unten

BeitragThema: Re: Steering wheel for OMSI.   Steering wheel for OMSI. - Seite 2 Icon_minitimeDi 12 Apr - 19:19

I can do that I just can't find the look left look right option. Sussed gears out anyway.

Nach oben Nach unten
JPG619

Anzahl der Beiträge : 59

BeitragThema: Re: Steering wheel for OMSI.   Steering wheel for OMSI. - Seite 2 Icon_minitimeMi 13 Apr - 0:19

This is for 1812 how do you like it, since I am getting it on the weekend and want to know what you think about

Also to the others thanks for your input I am thinking of getting the Driving Force GT since it is available in stores around me and it is easier on my wallet as well. I seen the G27 store but they have been backordered since when GT5 came out and don't want to wait till the end of June to get it
Nach oben Nach unten

BeitragThema: Re: Steering wheel for OMSI.   Steering wheel for OMSI. - Seite 2 Icon_minitimeMi 13 Apr - 0:44

JPG619 schrieb:
This is for 1812 how do you like it, since I am getting it on the weekend and want to know what you think about

Also to the others thanks for your input I am thinking of getting the Driving Force GT since it is available in stores around me and it is easier on my wallet as well. I seen the G27 store but they have been backordered since when GT5 came out and don't want to wait till the end of June to get it

Yeah once I got all my issues sorted it is the best thing I have ever bought!! Just when you thought OMSI was so realistic.. try it with one of these... it's even more realistic!! Braking is so much better too, I couldn't go back after this...
Nach oben Nach unten
JPG619

BeitragThema: Re: Steering wheel for OMSI.   Steering wheel for OMSI. - Seite 2 Icon_minitimeMi 13 Apr - 2:39

1812 schrieb:
JPG619 schrieb:

Yeah once I got all my issues sorted it is the best thing I have ever bought!! Just when you thought OMSI was so realistic.. try it with one of these... it's even more realistic!! Braking is so much better too, I couldn't go back after this...

Thanks Man I am picking it up this weekend can't wait
Nach oben Nach unten
Marpe

Marpe

Anzahl der Beiträge : 582

BeitragThema: Re: Steering wheel for OMSI.   Steering wheel for OMSI. - Seite 2 Icon_minitimeMi 13 Apr - 5:21

Nobody likes G27 anymore.. Sad

(sarcasm found)
Nach oben Nach unten
JayKae

Anzahl der Beiträge : 248

BeitragThema: Re: Steering wheel for OMSI.   Steering wheel for OMSI. - Seite 2 Icon_minitimeMi 13 Apr - 6:20

Maybe the setup could be split into a sticky for people to use ?
Nach oben Nach unten
random.monster1981

BeitragThema: Re: Steering wheel for OMSI.   Steering wheel for OMSI. - Seite 2 Icon_minitimeMi 13 Apr - 11:00

Personally all my keys ( almost all of them anyway ) are binded in a certain way

R3 is to turn Retarder on/off
L3 is to turn Direct Retarder on/off
L2 is set to View - Scroll Interior Perspectives (reverse)
R2 is set to View - Scroll Interior Perspectives
Triangle = Driving Slip Regulation on/off
Circle = Station Brake & door release
Square = Front Door, 1st Wing open/close
X = Front Door, 2nd Wing open/close
+ key on the circular dial on the front left of the wheel is set to - Wiper Intermittent on/off
- Key on the circular dial on the front left of the wheel is set to - Wiper Fast on/off
When I turn the red Dial around on the right hand side of the wheel it turns the rear fog light on/off
when I press the Arrow key inside that red circle, it turns engine cooling on/off

For Added Realism.
When I pull back on the gear shifter on the far right of the wheel, I have it set as the following.

Pull lever back = Parking Brake Set
Push Lever Forward = Parking Brake Release

the Gear paddles behind the wheel are used for indicators.

Left paddle = Blinker Left Via Off
Right Paddle = Blinker Right Via Off

Middle GT Button ( yes the big one ) = HORN!!

Select button = Electricity on/off
Start Button = Engine on/off

You can try this if you want to, they've certainly enhanced my experiences in OMSI.

Also ( seeing as we are dealing with buses from the 80's ) It would be better if you disable Centering Spring Force from within Logitech Profiler in the "Global Device Settings"
This will prevent the wheel trying to turn back on it's own which makes it even MORE realistic.

Wink
Nach oben Nach unten
JPG619

BeitragThema: Re: Steering wheel for OMSI.   Steering wheel for OMSI. - Seite 2 Icon_minitimeMi 13 Apr - 23:48

I just got the Logtech Drive Force and I have to say it is awesome I love it thanks for that advice
Nach oben Nach unten

BeitragThema: Re: Steering wheel for OMSI.   Steering wheel for OMSI. - Seite 2 Icon_minitimeMi 13 Apr - 23:50

JPG619 schrieb:
I just got the Logtech Drive Force and I have to say it is awesome I love it thanks for that advice

Good isn't it? Very Happy
Nach oben Nach unten
JPG619

BeitragThema: Re: Steering wheel for OMSI.   Steering wheel for OMSI. - Seite 2 Icon_minitimeDo 14 Apr - 1:58

1812 schrieb:
JPG619 schrieb:

Good isn't it? Very Happy

Love it man, atlease earlier in this thread they had the setup for the wheel that what made me like it, also it works with other bus games I own Very Happy
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: Steering wheel for OMSI.   Steering wheel for OMSI. - Seite 2 Icon_minitime

Nach oben Nach unten

Steering wheel for OMSI.
Seite 2 von 3Gehe zu Seite : Zurück  1, 2, 3  Weiter