ehem. OMSI - Forum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
ehem. OMSI - Forum

Dieses Forum wurde geschlossen. Das neue Forum befindet sich auf www.omnibussimulator.de/forum !

StartseiteStartseite  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

Destination changes.

Nach unten 
+6
ediblechickenwing
Amy Rose
domo270897
krtz07
SBS465T O405
Startrekkevster
10 verfasser
AutorNachricht
Startrekkevster

Anzahl der Beiträge : 92

Destination changes. Empty
BeitragThema: Destination changes.   Destination changes. Icon_minitimeSo 3 Apr - 17:00

Hi there i was wondering if it was possible to make custom changing destination displays for buses e.g *destination* via *waypoint* & how it is done? Many thanks.
Nach oben Nach unten
SBS465T O405

SBS465T O405

Anzahl der Beiträge : 11

BeitragThema: Re: Destination changes.   Destination changes. Icon_minitimeSo 3 Apr - 19:02

I was trying to work out on how to programme the destination display to scroll, even to the extent of editing the original codes.

Tried editing Matrix_D.osc, failed to add addtional codes into it, only able to edit one of the codes..

Edited code "94", can be keyed by clicking the "line" and key any three digits before keying "94" (in this case 05594).

However, it turns out to be corrupted...(as below)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zWa0OG8hgnI

Anyone able to enlighten us? Smile

Thanks.
Nach oben Nach unten
krtz07

Anzahl der Beiträge : 413

BeitragThema: Re: Destination changes.   Destination changes. Icon_minitimeSo 3 Apr - 20:33

SBS465T O405 schrieb:
I was trying to work out on how to programme the destination display to scroll, even to the extent of editing the original codes.

Tried editing Matrix_D.osc, failed to add addtional codes into it, only able to edit one of the codes..

Edited code "94", can be keyed by clicking the "line" and key any three digits before keying "94" (in this case 05594).

Thanks.
SBS465T O405, it looks like you seceeded, you should pat yourself on the back, all it looks like it needs to be done now is to fine tune your script. Very Happy

Good luck to you, I will be real interested in that mod!
Nach oben Nach unten
http://www.philadelphiatransitvehicles.info
Startrekkevster

BeitragThema: Re: Destination changes.   Destination changes. Icon_minitimeSo 3 Apr - 21:32

krtz07 schrieb:
SBS465T O405 schrieb:

Thanks.
SBS465T O405, it looks like you seceeded, you should pat yourself on the back, all it looks like it needs to be done now is to fine tune your script. Very Happy

WOW Impressive bounce

I only knew it was possible to have changing destys because of the *all in,all out* &* chequerboard* but nice to see somebody has finally worked out how to do it. & i tried looking in the matrix D file & thats just all gibberish to me considering i made the first ainimated desty for MM2 (midtown madness 2) haha.
Nach oben Nach unten
SBS465T O405

SBS465T O405

BeitragThema: Re: Destination changes.   Destination changes. Icon_minitimeMo 4 Apr - 7:44

krtz07 schrieb:
SBS465T O405 schrieb:

Thanks.

Half succeeded Laughing
haha
I will have to try out how to programme in the way that it scrolls more than 2 frames, because the script itself does not allow it to scroll more than 2 frames, otherwise I would not be able to load the bus at all.
Nach oben Nach unten
domo270897

Anzahl der Beiträge : 30

BeitragThema: Re: Destination changes.   Destination changes. Icon_minitimeSo 10 Apr - 19:18

Finally managed to get this working without the bug experienced by SBS465T O405. I am currently uploading a video to show the working matrix and instructions as well.

EDIT: The video is now up here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YD0OOTD-JZA
Nach oben Nach unten
Startrekkevster

BeitragThema: Re: Destination changes.   Destination changes. Icon_minitimeSo 10 Apr - 21:15

How was this done?
Nach oben Nach unten
domo270897

BeitragThema: Re: Destination changes.   Destination changes. Icon_minitimeSo 10 Apr - 21:28

Basically, there is a line like this:

Walsall @ Via Oldbury @xyxyxyxyxyxyxyxy

And the rest...

That gives you the first line (you must have a full 16 letters after the second @).

I will give the exact lines + instructions tomorrow because I am writing this off my iPhone.

That's the basic idea.

EDIT: Spaces don't seem to have come up...
Nach oben Nach unten
Amy Rose

Amy Rose

Anzahl der Beiträge : 663

BeitragThema: Re: Destination changes.   Destination changes. Icon_minitimeSo 10 Apr - 22:06

I tried, and there is the letters on the top and bottom destination glitch like in the first video, but atleast the instructions are coming
Nach oben Nach unten
domo270897

BeitragThema: Re: Destination changes.   Destination changes. Icon_minitimeMo 11 Apr - 7:25

Ok, here we go...

On the lines with the text you will see something like this:

" WALSALL @ BRADFORD PLACE @yxyxyxyxyxyxyxyx" (S.$.Matrix_NewTerminus)

" VIA OLDBURY, @ WEST BROMWICH @yxyxyxyxyxyxyxyx" (S.$.Matrix_NewTerminus)

The first two are the text you see on the bus

E.G Walsall and Bradford Place in the case of the first line. These two must have 16 spaces between them. Whether this is text or made up with spaces, there must be 16 characters filled up.
For Walsall, this is made up by putting 4 spaces at the start, the seven letters in Walsall, then 5 spaces to make up the 16 chars needed.

IMPORTANT! The third line needs 16 letters, NO spaces, I just put yxyxyxyxyxyxyxyx because it does not show. This is what regulates the bug experienced when scrolling.
Nach oben Nach unten
ediblechickenwing

Anzahl der Beiträge : 317

BeitragThema: Re: Destination changes.   Destination changes. Icon_minitimeMo 11 Apr - 13:52

domo270897 schrieb:
Ok, here we go...

E.G Walsall and Bradford Place in the case of the first line. These two must have 16 spaces between them. Whether this is text or made up with spaces, there must be 16 characters filled up.
For Walsall, this is made up by putting 4 spaces at the start, the seven letters in Walsall, then 5 spaces to make up the 16 chars needed.

IMPORTANT! The third line needs 16 letters, NO spaces, I just put yxyxyxyxyxyxyxyx because it does not show. This is what regulates the bug experienced when scrolling.

Does this go into the depot file or a script file?
Nach oben Nach unten
domo270897

BeitragThema: Re: Destination changes.   Destination changes. Icon_minitimeMo 11 Apr - 15:12

ediblechickenwing schrieb:
domo270897 schrieb:
Ok, here we go...

Does this go into the depot file or a script file?

It goes into Matrix_D.osc in Vehicles/MAN_SD200/Script or Vehicles/MAN_SD202/Script
Nach oben Nach unten
SBS465T O405

SBS465T O405

BeitragThema: Re: Destination changes.   Destination changes. Icon_minitimeMo 11 Apr - 16:12

domo270897 schrieb:

And the rest...

That gives you the first line (you must have a full 16 letters after the second @).

I will give the exact lines + instructions tomorrow because I am writing this off my iPhone.

That's the basic idea.

Yeah, the glitch seem to only happen when your script is more than 16 characters long.. even with the "extension" to max 19 characters, the same thing will still happen, even the terminus code without scrolls.

Video preview here
Nach oben Nach unten
domo270897

BeitragThema: Re: Destination changes.   Destination changes. Icon_minitimeMo 11 Apr - 18:35

SBS465T O405 schrieb:
domo270897 schrieb:

And the rest...

That's the basic idea.

Yeah, the glitch seem to only happen when your script is more than 16 characters long.. even with the "extension" to max 19 characters, the same thing will still happen, even the terminus code without scrolls.

Video preview here

Hmmmm... I'll look into that.
Nach oben Nach unten
Startrekkevster

BeitragThema: Re: Destination changes.   Destination changes. Icon_minitimeMi 13 Apr - 3:00

Nach oben Nach unten
scania_n270ub

scania_n270ub

Anzahl der Beiträge : 103

BeitragThema: Re: Destination changes.   Destination changes. Icon_minitimeMo 18 Apr - 1:29

Hello!

How did you fastened the letter change?

Mine goes slowly... which parameter I have to change?

Thanks a lot!
Nach oben Nach unten
http://www.vbus.es
Startrekkevster

BeitragThema: Re: Destination changes.   Destination changes. Icon_minitimeMo 18 Apr - 1:55

Vehicles>SD202>script>matrix_constfile>

[const]
Matrix_Waittime

[const]
Matrix_Changetime_Terminus

[const]
Matrix_Changetime_Nr

IF i assume u meant to speed it up changing?
Nach oben Nach unten
scania_n270ub

scania_n270ub

Anzahl der Beiträge : 103

BeitragThema: Re: Destination changes.   Destination changes. Icon_minitimeMo 18 Apr - 2:10

Yes! that's it!

Thanks a lot Wink Cool
Nach oben Nach unten
http://www.vbus.es
citram92

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1

BeitragThema: destination-changes   Destination changes. Icon_minitimeMo 18 Apr - 16:56

hallo,
Ich frage mich, wenn jemand könnte mir ein Ziel

92 GRAND-JEAN
Par LES PLACES

herzlich
Nach oben Nach unten
ShortCappy

Anzahl der Beiträge : 61

BeitragThema: Re: Destination changes.   Destination changes. Icon_minitimeFr 29 Apr - 22:21

Is there a way to make the destination display continuously transition between the bus route's destination and a special message? For example, I punch in the code to display CITY HALL, then I punch in another code to display FARE-FREE. After punching in the second code, the destination display continuously transitions between the destination and the special message until I punch in another code to cancel it and display something else.
Nach oben Nach unten
Startrekkevster

BeitragThema: Re: Destination changes.   Destination changes. Icon_minitimeFr 29 Apr - 23:22

ShortCappy schrieb:
Is there a way to make the destination display continuously transition between the bus route's destination and a special message? For example, I punch in the code to display CITY HALL, then I punch in another code to display FARE-FREE. After punching in the second code, the destination display continuously transitions between the destination and the special message until I punch in another code to cancel it and display something else.

Only way know of so far is whats been mentioned above^
Nach oben Nach unten
ShortCappy

Anzahl der Beiträge : 61

BeitragThema: Re: Destination changes.   Destination changes. Icon_minitimeSo 1 Mai - 16:46

Startrekkevster schrieb:
ShortCappy schrieb:

Only way know of so far is whats been mentioned above^
That would've been the case if my map has 5-10 destinations. My map will have more than 70 destinations and I'm still gathering more. If I include the 3 special messages to transition between each destination, that's more than 280, which is over the amount that have to be scripted into the line/course. That's why I asked if there's a way to do what I mentioned.
Nach oben Nach unten
97OrionVCNG

97OrionVCNG

Anzahl der Beiträge : 137

BeitragThema: Re: Destination changes.   Destination changes. Icon_minitimeSa 21 Mai - 19:42

I really don't get this am I adding to the script file or am I modifying for my own use?
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: Destination changes.   Destination changes. Icon_minitime

Nach oben Nach unten

Destination changes.
Seite 1 von 1