ehem. OMSI - Forum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
ehem. OMSI - Forum

Dieses Forum wurde geschlossen. Das neue Forum befindet sich auf www.omnibussimulator.de/forum !

StartseiteStartseite  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

(All support now moved to "Real Maps" section): Stagecoach Newcastle

Nach unten 
+22
smiler52
Ralph Kramden
jswallow
Freeman
tomtoon
hilly
Panasonic44
Jason
palatine3833
Lolsmurf
Holzroller
flippy1008
Joel_X82
Marpe
peterZZD
Inlja
JunGRail
EDawg
Amy Rose
JayKae
Dean W
26 verfasser
Gehe zu Seite : Zurück  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AutorNachricht
gneb

gneb

Anzahl der Beiträge : 197

(All support now moved to "Real Maps" section):  Stagecoach Newcastle - Seite 6 Empty
BeitragThema: Re: (All support now moved to "Real Maps" section): Stagecoach Newcastle   (All support now moved to "Real Maps" section):  Stagecoach Newcastle - Seite 6 Icon_minitimeDi 3 Mai - 20:31

Okayy, so now i am really looking forward to this map, and i think it will be great Wink

But i have one question: If the author(s) say its okay, could you include the Stagecoach skins in the the exe. file as a addon ?

Gneb B afro
Nach oben Nach unten
flippy1008

flippy1008

Anzahl der Beiträge : 401

(All support now moved to "Real Maps" section):  Stagecoach Newcastle - Seite 6 Empty
BeitragThema: Re: (All support now moved to "Real Maps" section): Stagecoach Newcastle   (All support now moved to "Real Maps" section):  Stagecoach Newcastle - Seite 6 Icon_minitimeDi 3 Mai - 20:45

Nach oben Nach unten
gneb

gneb

Anzahl der Beiträge : 197

BeitragThema: Re: (All support now moved to "Real Maps" section): Stagecoach Newcastle   (All support now moved to "Real Maps" section):  Stagecoach Newcastle - Seite 6 Icon_minitimeDi 3 Mai - 20:54

Okayy, thanks Flippy Very Happy

Gneb B afro
Nach oben Nach unten
Gast
Gast

BeitragThema: Re: (All support now moved to "Real Maps" section): Stagecoach Newcastle   (All support now moved to "Real Maps" section):  Stagecoach Newcastle - Seite 6 Icon_minitimeDi 3 Mai - 22:25

Thanks for linking the Stagcoach skins Flippy (I still haven't worked out how to link to other threads on this forum!).....

I won't be including repaints or skins in my addons as I prefer to supply the core addon, then let other people decide if they want to add to the experience with other work such as repaints.

However all of the repaints are freely 'grabable' from the forum here, and I certainly recommend them!

For this Newcastle map, I recommend the

Stagecoach Swirls 85 (for SD85)

Stagecoach Swirls 92 (for SD92)

....and for those who like roll bands and old buses the excellent 'Tyne & Wear PTE' livery for the SD77.

Cheers,

David.

Zuletzt von David R am Di 3 Mai - 22:34 bearbeitet; insgesamt 1-mal bearbeitet
Nach oben Nach unten
Gast
Gast

BeitragThema: Re: (All support now moved to "Real Maps" section): Stagecoach Newcastle   (All support now moved to "Real Maps" section):  Stagecoach Newcastle - Seite 6 Icon_minitimeDi 3 Mai - 22:29

Hi folks,

I'm sending Flippy the link to the map, late tonight, so it will be live at our new site, as soon as Flippy puts the link in place in the morning Very Happy (the link is at the bottom of this post).

Please note that the 'North East Regional Voice Pack' is not yet finished and so won't be available at the time of release, but will be available soon, as a 'bolt-on' to this addon route map. Very Happy

Please take the time to learn the routes and read the required info by downloading, printing & reading these PDFs:-

http://aussiex.net/omsi/STAGECOACH_NEWCASTLE_V1_Doc.pdf

http://aussiex.net/omsi/Stagecoach_Newcastle_30_31_36.pdf

They'll stop you asking silly questions, and increase your enjoyment of this drive through 'geordieland'..... Laughing

So, you can grab the download, as soon as it's available from:-

www.omsi-addons.co.uk

Thanks,

David.

Nach oben Nach unten
Gast
Gast

BeitragThema: Re: (All support now moved to "Real Maps" section): Stagecoach Newcastle   (All support now moved to "Real Maps" section):  Stagecoach Newcastle - Seite 6 Icon_minitimeMi 4 Mai - 8:18

Hi,

As this map is released today, all support, update and version notes and discussion has moved to a new thread in the "Real Routes" section of the forum.

Thanks,
David R.
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: (All support now moved to "Real Maps" section): Stagecoach Newcastle   (All support now moved to "Real Maps" section):  Stagecoach Newcastle - Seite 6 Icon_minitime

Nach oben Nach unten

(All support now moved to "Real Maps" section): Stagecoach Newcastle
Seite 6 von 6Gehe zu Seite : Zurück  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6