ehem. OMSI - Forum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
ehem. OMSI - Forum

Dieses Forum wurde geschlossen. Das neue Forum befindet sich auf www.omnibussimulator.de/forum !

StartseiteStartseite  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

ModPack Vol. 1 Thema: new door and Passanger modifikations [ UPDATE for all buses!! ]

Nach unten 
+19
MANSD202FAN
Naminator999
Code-121
and995
kopmania
mstlazybastard
Sixkiller
ST14_DA
ManTgl
dulez
krtz07
wtfunk
CristianSkytter
Neobus_Citta
GLaDOS
Lockheart
xxtim91xx
Amy Rose
Brieftaube
23 verfasser
Gehe zu Seite : 1, 2  Weiter
AutorNachricht
Brieftaube

Brieftaube

Anzahl der Beiträge : 242

ModPack Vol. 1 Thema:  new door and Passanger modifikations [ UPDATE for all buses!! ] Empty
BeitragThema: ModPack Vol. 1 Thema: new door and Passanger modifikations [ UPDATE for all buses!! ]   ModPack Vol. 1 Thema:  new door and Passanger modifikations [ UPDATE for all buses!! ] Icon_minitimeSo 3 Apr - 12:46

ModPack Vol.1

Theme: new door and Passanger modifikations

r

Newly developed door modification with all the old backups
+
Passanger Entry and Exit modification

ModPack Vol. 1 Thema:  new door and Passanger modifikations [ UPDATE for all buses!! ] D92h7bp

Description

This package includes two Modifikation for Omsi.

Modifikation 1: The doors are now open fully manual. You work just as hard as before. Stop brake is opened before the duty! Only the automatic function has been removed by a manual open the back door, guaranteed.

Modification 2: Our passengers now have the freedom to choose! No matter whether you want to get ahead or behind, it is no longer a problem. Also, when exiting the passenger is no limit. If he wants, he can get out the front! Only the priority was changed. Thus, the initial priority is back. The ticket sale is fully functional! Passengers who need a ticket get one at the front!

Features

• Full manual open and close the doors
• No impairment of the old features
• Stops brake is still required in advance!
• Leave with an open back door not available!

• New Passangersystem
• Passengers can board now front and rear
• Passengers can now get off the front and rear
• Ticket machines are fully supported. People need to get a ticket into the first door

Schwamm
Nach oben Nach unten
Amy Rose

Amy Rose

Anzahl der Beiträge : 663

ModPack Vol. 1 Thema:  new door and Passanger modifikations [ UPDATE for all buses!! ] Empty
BeitragThema: Re: ModPack Vol. 1 Thema: new door and Passanger modifikations [ UPDATE for all buses!! ]   ModPack Vol. 1 Thema:  new door and Passanger modifikations [ UPDATE for all buses!! ] Icon_minitimeSo 3 Apr - 13:05

This is great! I love the description! THANK YOU cheers
Nach oben Nach unten
xxtim91xx

xxtim91xx

Anzahl der Beiträge : 292

BeitragThema: Re: ModPack Vol. 1 Thema: new door and Passanger modifikations [ UPDATE for all buses!! ]   ModPack Vol. 1 Thema:  new door and Passanger modifikations [ UPDATE for all buses!! ] Icon_minitimeSo 3 Apr - 13:44

Ich hab beim D92 da Problem, dass wenn ich die hintere türe öffne, die Fahrgäste beim rechten Türflügel vorne einsteigen (sie gehen durch die Tür)..

Außerdem haben die KI-Busse des D92 Probleme mit der Hintertür.. sie geht sau langsam immer auf und zu und deswegen fahren die nicht los.

Sonst sehr geiler Mod Wink
Nach oben Nach unten
Lockheart

Anzahl der Beiträge : 125

BeitragThema: Re: ModPack Vol. 1 Thema: new door and Passanger modifikations [ UPDATE for all buses!! ]   ModPack Vol. 1 Thema:  new door and Passanger modifikations [ UPDATE for all buses!! ] Icon_minitimeSo 3 Apr - 13:45

Loving this mod, I did however notice a small problem. Passengers won't board through the second front door if the back doors aren't opened first. Another thing though, is it possible to make the passengers board and disembark from all doors using this mod, but keeping the auto backdoors?
Nach oben Nach unten
GLaDOS

GLaDOS

Anzahl der Beiträge : 257

BeitragThema: Re: ModPack Vol. 1 Thema: new door and Passanger modifikations [ UPDATE for all buses!! ]   ModPack Vol. 1 Thema:  new door and Passanger modifikations [ UPDATE for all buses!! ] Icon_minitimeSo 3 Apr - 14:30

Is there a way to make it so the front doors are used only so the backdoors are completely not in use?
Nach oben Nach unten
Neobus_Citta

Neobus_Citta

Anzahl der Beiträge : 114

BeitragThema: Re: ModPack Vol. 1 Thema: new door and Passanger modifikations [ UPDATE for all buses!! ]   ModPack Vol. 1 Thema:  new door and Passanger modifikations [ UPDATE for all buses!! ] Icon_minitimeSo 3 Apr - 14:41

Good mod, but I have problems with AI traffic. They open their doors, but they're doing it so slowly, and doing open-close-open-close-open and standing on a stop for 10 minutes. As long as they are closing the doors, passengers won't board the bus making big traffic congestion. Is there any way to solve this? Also, only D92 Modern is loading, other Modern buses won't. pale
Nach oben Nach unten
http://www.autobusi.net
CristianSkytter

CristianSkytter

Anzahl der Beiträge : 533

BeitragThema: Re: ModPack Vol. 1 Thema: new door and Passanger modifikations [ UPDATE for all buses!! ]   ModPack Vol. 1 Thema:  new door and Passanger modifikations [ UPDATE for all buses!! ] Icon_minitimeSo 3 Apr - 19:04

Really great work !
Congratulations Wink

I will use this mod all the time from now Smile

Neobus_Citta schrieb:
Good mod, but I have problems with AI traffic. They open their doors, but they're doing it so slowly, and doing open-close-open-close-open and standing on a stop for 10 minutes. As long as they are closing the doors, passengers won't board the bus making big traffic congestion. Is there any way to solve this? Also, only D92 Modern is loading, other Modern buses won't. pale

I can't see the ponit.
AI buses still use standart ones, not "modern".

There is no problem for me and all works as it should to.
Nach oben Nach unten
Amy Rose

Amy Rose

BeitragThema: Re: ModPack Vol. 1 Thema: new door and Passanger modifikations [ UPDATE for all buses!! ]   ModPack Vol. 1 Thema:  new door and Passanger modifikations [ UPDATE for all buses!! ] Icon_minitimeSo 3 Apr - 19:07

I have a problem, and that is the passengers still prefer to exit via rear, even though a portion of my route, the passengers have to leave via font door since they are in another fare zone
Nach oben Nach unten
Neobus_Citta

Neobus_Citta

BeitragThema: Re: ModPack Vol. 1 Thema: new door and Passanger modifikations [ UPDATE for all buses!! ]   ModPack Vol. 1 Thema:  new door and Passanger modifikations [ UPDATE for all buses!! ] Icon_minitimeSo 3 Apr - 19:08

I'm just telling that AI buses are now standing at the stops for about 10 minutes because of the rear doors who are doing open-close-open-close-open-close and so on and passengers won't enter. I don't have that problem with my bus, and AI buses didn't before I've installed this mod. I will film a video and upload on YouTube if you want.
Nach oben Nach unten
wtfunk

Anzahl der Beiträge : 6

BeitragThema: Re: ModPack Vol. 1 Thema: new door and Passanger modifikations [ UPDATE for all buses!! ]   ModPack Vol. 1 Thema:  new door and Passanger modifikations [ UPDATE for all buses!! ] Icon_minitimeSo 3 Apr - 19:23

Good mod. Very Happy

Just one thing, not quite used to people boarding at rear door or exiting in the front door, is it possible in the next update that you give a choice of only manual rear doors? Laughing
Nach oben Nach unten
krtz07

Anzahl der Beiträge : 413

BeitragThema: Re: ModPack Vol. 1 Thema: new door and Passanger modifikations [ UPDATE for all buses!! ]   ModPack Vol. 1 Thema:  new door and Passanger modifikations [ UPDATE for all buses!! ] Icon_minitimeSo 3 Apr - 20:39

Great mod, it really speeds up the boarding of passengers onto the bus. I do have a suggestion though, would it be possible if you could make the passenger go towards the front door first, then when the back door opens up, they then enter it?
Nach oben Nach unten
http://www.philadelphiatransitvehicles.info
Brieftaube

Brieftaube

BeitragThema: Re: ModPack Vol. 1 Thema: new door and Passanger modifikations [ UPDATE for all buses!! ]   ModPack Vol. 1 Thema:  new door and Passanger modifikations [ UPDATE for all buses!! ] Icon_minitimeSo 3 Apr - 21:01

Zitat :
Is there a way to make it so the front doors are used only so the backdoors are completely not in use?

Yes is it
open the door_modern.osc file in the script folder and change following Entry:

Spoiler:

Zitat :
Just one thing, not quite used to people boarding at rear door or exiting in the front door, is it possible in the next update that you give a choice of only manual rear doors? Laughing

automatic frontdoor for exit and manuell backdoor for entry? Yes this is possible but difficult to explain it:) You'd have to swap some paramters in the original door.osc file

Zitat :
I'm just telling that AI buses are now standing at the stops for about 10 minutes because of the rear doors who are doing open-close-open-close-open-close and so on and passengers won't enter. I don't have that problem with my bus, and AI buses didn't before I've installed this mod. I will film a video and upload on YouTube if you want.

hmm, the Ai-buses didn't use the modifikacted door.osc. They use only the original door.osc without modifikation.Olease download the files agains and overwrite the old files.

Zitat :
I have a problem, and that is the passengers still prefer to exit via rear, even though a portion of my route, the passengers have to leave via font door since they are in another fare zone
There must be a problem in the passangercabin_modern.cfg file from the buses. Which busses is it?

Sorry for my bad english lol!
Nach oben Nach unten
GLaDOS

GLaDOS

Anzahl der Beiträge : 257

BeitragThema: Re: ModPack Vol. 1 Thema: new door and Passanger modifikations [ UPDATE for all buses!! ]   ModPack Vol. 1 Thema:  new door and Passanger modifikations [ UPDATE for all buses!! ] Icon_minitimeSo 3 Apr - 21:19

That didn't work, They still head to the back doors and when I open the front and leave the back shut they just walk through the back doors when they aren't even open.
Nach oben Nach unten
Brieftaube

Brieftaube

BeitragThema: Re: ModPack Vol. 1 Thema: new door and Passanger modifikations [ UPDATE for all buses!! ]   ModPack Vol. 1 Thema:  new door and Passanger modifikations [ UPDATE for all buses!! ] Icon_minitimeSo 3 Apr - 22:04

Oh i forget the passangercabin_modern.cfg file sry.

got to vehicles->SD20X->model and open the passangercabin_DXX_modern.cfg from your bus.

Then you see following entrys:

Spoiler:

change ist to:

Spoiler:

Then works.. I think jocolor
Nach oben Nach unten
dulez

Anzahl der Beiträge : 32

BeitragThema: Re: ModPack Vol. 1 Thema: new door and Passanger modifikations [ UPDATE for all buses!! ]   ModPack Vol. 1 Thema:  new door and Passanger modifikations [ UPDATE for all buses!! ] Icon_minitimeMo 4 Apr - 13:32

Hi

I change those setings and still not working correctly. Now when i open front door people just stand there. But when i open back door they go on bus even if front door is closed.

THX for your help.
Nach oben Nach unten
ManTgl

Anzahl der Beiträge : 2

BeitragThema: Re: ModPack Vol. 1 Thema: new door and Passanger modifikations [ UPDATE for all buses!! ]   ModPack Vol. 1 Thema:  new door and Passanger modifikations [ UPDATE for all buses!! ] Icon_minitimeSa 9 Apr - 19:23

hi , i have problem with this mod because , passagers, every time going to front doors and exit the bus back door only , so can't get the bus from back door and can't exit from front door plz help me. Ps. Sorry for my english
Nach oben Nach unten
Neobus_Citta

Neobus_Citta

BeitragThema: Re: ModPack Vol. 1 Thema: new door and Passanger modifikations [ UPDATE for all buses!! ]   ModPack Vol. 1 Thema:  new door and Passanger modifikations [ UPDATE for all buses!! ] Icon_minitimeSa 9 Apr - 21:07

Have you chosen the (model)_modern as your vehicle?
Nach oben Nach unten
Amy Rose

Amy Rose

BeitragThema: Re: ModPack Vol. 1 Thema: new door and Passanger modifikations [ UPDATE for all buses!! ]   ModPack Vol. 1 Thema:  new door and Passanger modifikations [ UPDATE for all buses!! ] Icon_minitimeSa 9 Apr - 22:01

o3d error on Datei Nicht or something like that. Other than that, nice
Nach oben Nach unten
ManTgl

Anzahl der Beiträge : 2

BeitragThema: Re: ModPack Vol. 1 Thema: new door and Passanger modifikations [ UPDATE for all buses!! ]   ModPack Vol. 1 Thema:  new door and Passanger modifikations [ UPDATE for all buses!! ] Icon_minitimeSo 10 Apr - 18:57

Yes i choose the man (modern) version and i have this problem :/
Nach oben Nach unten
Amy Rose

Amy Rose

BeitragThema: Re: ModPack Vol. 1 Thema: new door and Passanger modifikations [ UPDATE for all buses!! ]   ModPack Vol. 1 Thema:  new door and Passanger modifikations [ UPDATE for all buses!! ] Icon_minitimeSo 10 Apr - 21:48

Found out the problem. There are "Illegal" character that OMSI and Windows recognize, but they are trying to find a file that matches with such words.
Nach oben Nach unten
ST14_DA

ST14_DA

Anzahl der Beiträge : 180

BeitragThema: Re: ModPack Vol. 1 Thema: new door and Passanger modifikations [ UPDATE for all buses!! ]   ModPack Vol. 1 Thema:  new door and Passanger modifikations [ UPDATE for all buses!! ] Icon_minitimeSo 24 Apr - 13:32

Es ist bestimmt möglich die Priorität für's Aussteigen hinten zu lassen, aber wie?

(Gemeint ist, das alle hinten aussteigen)
Nach oben Nach unten
Sixkiller

Sixkiller

Anzahl der Beiträge : 89

BeitragThema: Re: ModPack Vol. 1 Thema: new door and Passanger modifikations [ UPDATE for all buses!! ]   ModPack Vol. 1 Thema:  new door and Passanger modifikations [ UPDATE for all buses!! ] Icon_minitimeMo 25 Apr - 14:14

To the author: Great mod

But on my D92 there is missing texture on the rear tyre, i mean there is no picture of tire.

And something else> Author, can you please make the door openable WITHOUT bus stop brake ? It would be wonderful !

Thanks for that great mod again.
Nach oben Nach unten
http://optgabrovo.tk
mstlazybastard

Anzahl der Beiträge : 12

BeitragThema: Re: ModPack Vol. 1 Thema: new door and Passanger modifikations [ UPDATE for all buses!! ]   ModPack Vol. 1 Thema:  new door and Passanger modifikations [ UPDATE for all buses!! ] Icon_minitimeDi 26 Apr - 6:18

hell yeah thx a lot for the mod...
but i have a teenie tiny suggestion
Is it able to mod the both doors
so that passengers only come in the front door and leave at the back door,
but we (drivers) still get to control the both pair of doors?
Because it is unusual for passengers to get off at the front door bounce
Nach oben Nach unten
dulez

Anzahl der Beiträge : 32

BeitragThema: Re: ModPack Vol. 1 Thema: new door and Passanger modifikations [ UPDATE for all buses!! ]   ModPack Vol. 1 Thema:  new door and Passanger modifikations [ UPDATE for all buses!! ] Icon_minitimeDi 26 Apr - 7:46

Nach oben Nach unten
kopmania

Anzahl der Beiträge : 120

BeitragThema: Re: ModPack Vol. 1 Thema: new door and Passanger modifikations [ UPDATE for all buses!! ]   ModPack Vol. 1 Thema:  new door and Passanger modifikations [ UPDATE for all buses!! ] Icon_minitimeDi 26 Apr - 20:15

Sixkiller schrieb:
And something else> Author, can you please make the door openable WITHOUT bus stop brake ? It would be wonderful !

Thanks for that great mod again.

ye this would be great !!
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: ModPack Vol. 1 Thema: new door and Passanger modifikations [ UPDATE for all buses!! ]   ModPack Vol. 1 Thema:  new door and Passanger modifikations [ UPDATE for all buses!! ] Icon_minitime

Nach oben Nach unten

ModPack Vol. 1 Thema: new door and Passanger modifikations [ UPDATE for all buses!! ]
Seite 1 von 2Gehe zu Seite : 1, 2  Weiter