ehem. OMSI - Forum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
ehem. OMSI - Forum

Dieses Forum wurde geschlossen. Das neue Forum befindet sich auf www.omnibussimulator.de/forum !

StartseiteStartseite  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

Problems with the Berlin Spandau Route

Nach unten 
3 verfasser
AutorNachricht
David77

Anzahl der Beiträge : 7

Problems with the Berlin Spandau Route Empty
BeitragThema: Problems with the Berlin Spandau Route   Problems with the Berlin Spandau Route Icon_minitimeSa 2 Apr - 20:28

Problems with the Berlin Spandau Route Screenshot1 Problems with the Berlin Spandau Route Screenshot2
Yes, I have tried changing the names from the weird U to the weird O
Nach oben Nach unten
Rüdiger Hülsmann
Admin
Rüdiger Hülsmann

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1204

BeitragThema: Re: Problems with the Berlin Spandau Route   Problems with the Berlin Spandau Route Icon_minitimeSa 2 Apr - 22:01

I'm not sure what you have changed. What's the "weird u"? Do you mean the umlauts (ä, ö, ü) in some filenames? Don't change them, install the Patch 1.01 instead where this issue is fixed.
Nach oben Nach unten
David77

BeitragThema: Re: Problems with the Berlin Spandau Route   Problems with the Berlin Spandau Route Icon_minitimeSa 2 Apr - 22:34

Rüdiger Hülsmann schrieb:
I'm not sure what you have changed. What's the "weird u"? Do you mean the umlauts (ä, ö, ü) in some filenames? Don't change them, install the Patch 1.01 instead where this issue is fixed.
sorry, I dont know what they are called or how to make them. YEah I tried to install Path 1.01 but it says I need OMSI bus simulator 1.00 first. Odd.
Nach oben Nach unten
rzr09

rzr09

Anzahl der Beiträge : 273

BeitragThema: Re: Problems with the Berlin Spandau Route   Problems with the Berlin Spandau Route Icon_minitimeSa 2 Apr - 23:27

David77 schrieb:
sorry, I dont know what they are called or how to make them. YEah I tried to install Path 1.01 but it says I need OMSI bus simulator 1.00 first. Odd.

Cannot help but notice Utorrent sign in the right bottom corner, are you using legit version??
Nach oben Nach unten
David77

BeitragThema: Re: Problems with the Berlin Spandau Route   Problems with the Berlin Spandau Route Icon_minitimeSo 3 Apr - 14:32

rzr09 schrieb:
David77 schrieb:

Cannot help but notice Utorrent sign in the right bottom corner, are you using legit version??
Yes its the legit version, I only use uTorrent for addons to like MSTS or FSX. I also use it for Atari games because they have screwed me over many many many times before with their games.
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: Problems with the Berlin Spandau Route   Problems with the Berlin Spandau Route Icon_minitime

Nach oben Nach unten

Problems with the Berlin Spandau Route
Seite 1 von 1